"Friend" RP

Started by MissWyvern, February 22, 2010, 02:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissWyvern

While I wait during the approval process, I thought I might just hop into this section and try and get an RP going.

Having it be PG rated, I decided a safe option would be to make an RP about two friends. Can be male or female - however if it is a male counterpart, I would like it to be "More then friends" but still friends, if you get my drift?

A few ideas (and if you have any ideas and don't like these, please let me know! I have an RP itch, and it needs to be scratched!) I had is maybe the friends decide to attend the local "goth faire" that comes to town. While they are there, they happen to find themselves inside a tent with a gypsy woman who tells them she has been waiting for the both of them. With that, the story can go anyway. Possibly they are not the normal mortal people they thought they were. (An idea for me might be that my character gets told she is actually becoming a succubus. Because this is PG, it could be that she refuses to let what she is take over her, refuses to actually follow through with anything, however i'm up for any other ideas).

Sorry if this is horrible confusing, I'll blame the heat and say it's messing with my brain!