Harvest Moon Yuri/femslash/FXF ideas

Started by MichaelDerksen, May 08, 2012, 12:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelDerksen

Hi Everyone Just a heads up i am still working on my off/on's thing on this site i am new to that type of deal so having trouble creating it but when i do get it up i will be putting it in my posts.

The ideas on this thread are F/F parings reason for the word yuri xD. The Fan-base of the game is harvest moon as i don't see many of Harvest Moon yuri now a days -enter sad face- anyways here goes i will have you know any yuri paring you come with i am totaly open for and it dose not just have to stay focused on Animal Parade the parings i am doing now :).

Akari(main Female) and Kathy light or nc or whatever xD

So this One came to me during the time Playing my Female file. Anyways this was id say during the time i was naive to the only able to Marry the Opposite Gender type deal. Witch i find bull shit :D XD. Anyways during that time i often while working on everyone for the purple bell focused on Kathy a lot of the time for her hearts. So when i finaly got the ability to get the blue feather (i forgot to see it was for Owen being near maxed hearts). So i went to give her the Blue Feather and Low and behold i am shown i cant as she just says good luck D:.

ok enough about my stupidity xD. This One i am thinking after being told that by Kathy and being basically hurt friend wize by Owen Akari is by herself at the firefly festiful and we can go from their?

Akari(main Female) and Selena light or nc or whatever xD

Ok this one is kinda difficult xD well not really. This idea came to me during the Dance Selena Gave Akari before she got on the boat for Harmonica town. Now am I the only one who swore this girl was trying to seduce her when playing it? Probably huh XD. Anyways id love to do this one :D idk what else to say.

Akari(main Female) and Other Bachlorettes? light or nc or whatever xD

I am honestly up with paring this girl with any of the other Bachlorettes as well i just am not sure what else to do plot wize so hit me up with a few
ideas.

Other HM game Yuri Parings? light or nc or whatever xD

Same as above just hit me with the plot idea's and parings

RP partners?

sence im a male myself i wont mind if the person playing the other girl is male or female :)