A Slice Of Life Romance -All welcome-

Started by Blinkin, December 01, 2021, 05:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer

The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is totally irrelevant to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wearing a sheepskin suit for dinner. As long as you are willing to engage and invest in the creative process, I would be thrilled to talk with you.

note:]color=green]This story concept is open to major alteration to suit the interest of my partner. The only element that is not open to revision is the core concept; a passionate, heat of the moment coupling and the resulting pregnancy.[/color]

They had been the best of friends for as long as they could remember; growing up next door to one another and playing together more evenings than not. Even though they were boy and girl, as they grew, they often seemed more like siblings than friends; you rarely saw one without the other.

They shared many of the most important moments together; Playing house at 10 years old, The first experimental kiss at 13, "I'll show you mind if..." when they were 14. At 16, they tried dating each other... well, disaster might be too mild of a word in the aftermath. Still, they remained best friends and held few secrets from each other as their relationships developed.

Years later, perhaps it was just a bad break up, or a hard divorce, but they have found themselves single and dreading another dive in the dating pool...  Still, that itch grows stronger without the touch of another; neither of them has ever been into casual hookups. So, what do you do? Maybe your best friend could help you out with some no-strings attached sex? What would be the harm between such long term friends?

Well, there's no such thing as no strings. Particularly when she gets pregnant.

If interested drop me a PM. Please do not respond in the thread.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.