News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Naive Teacher in the Inner City (F seeking Any)

Started by KimKarma, May 31, 2020, 06:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimKarma

Hi! I'm actually quite new to Elliquiy but I've been roleplaying for a few good years. Recently I've been really into interracial/raceplay and the idea for this story came to me late last night. Please note I'm looking to create this story with anyone of any gender; mostly I'd love to discuss and listen to your own ideas about interracial/raceplay. Also all characters in the story will be 18 or over.

Stuck inside because of quarantine I've been watching a lot of movies like Dangerous Minds, Freedom Writers, and similar themes. I'd love to construct a story around my character being this naive teacher with a white savior complex that takes a teaching job at a school plagued by gang violence, drugs, and crime. Her starry eyed dreams of saving her students through poetry or art are quickly shattered and she realizes her own privileged role in society and she's not a untouchable as she once thought she was.

I'd love to go in depth about it more and what your character/s would be like! I was thinking for this the smut to story ratio could be 60:40 and it could be incredibly dark or more of a slice of life eventual romance. Also any kinks or limits you like to include.

Please send me a message so we can talk more.