Four Letter Word - 1b

Started by Anesa, August 11, 2011, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

*Nervous laughter escapes her lips as she slowly backs out of the room* ....you make a valid point, Dark One.  I think I'll go do something constructive...like....uh...polish my crucifix or uh...check my supply of "garlic"!  ;P

Mordred

*Dips his finger into some supposed 'holy water'.. pulling it out to let a blue drop fall upon that.. umm.. veins o' hers.. before licking his finger clean* Hmm.. just make sure no dark thoughts loom inside that perty little head.. or your hopes may all kinda, sorta get diluted.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Did anyone find my loot? I left it on a deserted island 500 years ago.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*Pours sand from his boot.. * Hmm.. no. Sorry. But maybe this key here leads somehow to your loot?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Charters a boat to go find her loot with the new key!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Love And Submission

So yeah about my goat. He's still missing.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Ephemera

The silly boy thought he could goad her into posting, but she turned the stick on him, and poked holes in his theory.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

And as she waved around that little stick, he was glad to have the opportunity to dip the ends of her hair in a well of ink, while somehow avoiding getting poked in more compromising areas. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I think that would give her the most glam look ever!

Mordred

Ah but I have this sneaking suspicion if I slam my hands against a thick thread of the darkest shadow (which.. is always around.. just, those elusive dark sparks like to play hard to get!).. just right.. all we see could very possibly shift into the negative of what we see. Ehhhh yeahhhh, that'd be cool, eh? :P
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

This whole thing is one big sham!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Erotisch

You know what? This is missing a good shag.

Jet

This conversation had reached a snag but now we should be back on track.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Anesa

I think Jet has a certain "swag" to his look.  Wouldn't you agree?

Erotisch

Well, he's certainly not an ugly duckling. I think he'd be more of a swan.

Jet

You ladies are too kind. I wouldn't mind it at all if you and I swam together for a bit after this. Maybe a little skinny-dipping? ;)
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Erotisch

"Oh-la-la. But of course!" she exclaimed before taking a swat at a fly.

Mordred

This will seem kinda random but.. I can't stand to have a cotton swab poked into my ear.
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Would you prefer a stab, perhaps of jealousy, or hunger, or maybe from a blade?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

As long as the scab that forms isn't done by something.. *shivers*.. wooden, I leave the choice up to you. :P
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

You never know what sort of scar you might gain from that sort of proposition, my ancient friend.

Mordred

Ohhhh, the imagination here, Oh Girl of Ink, does soar in wondering what variety of damage this dead body of mine could possibly incur. :)
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Perhaps you should entertain the idea, your blueness, that it's not just your body that can be scarred, and that scarring might not necessarily mean damage; let that soak in a while.

Erotisch

*covers her eyes with a clean sock* All this soaking leaves me with a headache!

Anesa

Would you rather put this sack over your head?