Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Let's avoid a literal fight," she said, grinning. "I'm hoping I don't have to be a patient here again for a while after this."

Lawshenk

" I'd would never hurt you"

Lady Jenn

"Let's just sleep for now," she said, snuggling against her. "I think I've had enough excitement for the day."

Lawshenk

" yeah" she kissed her good night

Lady Jenn

She woke up the next morning, feeling groggy but smiling when she noticed Mandi, deciding to let her sleep rather than disturbing her.

Lawshenk

After an hour Mahdi starts to wake " you weren't a dream"

Lady Jenn

"If only the hospital room and my throbbing head were," she said, snuggling against her. "That'll teach me to be more careful where I'm running next time."

Lawshenk

" yeah," she smiled and climbed out as a nurse came in " so any chance we can leave today?"  She asked the nurse

Lady Jenn

"If it was just the ankle we'd give her a pair of crutches and she could leave now," the nurse replied. "But we want to monitor this concussion, the amount of times she's been sick might not be anything to worry about but we need to be sure."

Lawshenk

Mandi looked at her " she's a nurse " she was clearly getting angry " she should know if anything is happening she would have the same knowledge as you also I will be looking after her so can she please come?"

Lady Jenn

The doctor who was looking after her walked over, having heard the conversation. "I suppose we can clear her to leave," he said after a few moments. "But I'd monitor her for a few days, and at the first sign of her getting worse you bring her in. I certainly wouldn't advise her walking without crutches for at least a week though."

Lawshenk

Mandi turned to her " that is if you want to leave I will look out for you'

Lady Jenn

"Well, I don't want to stay in this bed longer than I have to," she said, managing to sit up slightly. "I promise I'll make sure she has a bowl nearby at all times in case I start being sick again."

"Well, I know Sam well enough to know when it's pointless arguing with her," the doctor said, chuckling as he came around to remove the IV. "But I meant what I said, first sign of any problems you come straight in. You took a pretty serious blow to the head, I'm amazed it didn't knock you out entirely." The nurse came over with crutches. "Is there anything else you two need before you leave?"

Lawshenk

" nope unless you guys pay our cab fares "

Lady Jenn

"Sadly, that's not an option," the doctor said apologetically, before walking over to Sam, who seemed to be getting up uneasily. "Are you sure you're okay Sam?"

"I'm hoping it's just being flat on my back for so long," Sam replied, steadying herself. "Honestly, I've got help, I'll be fine." She used the crutches to hobble over to Mandi. "I'm afraid you'll have to carry my stuff, not exactly got a hand free to hold it."

Lawshenk

" just call me donkey " she smiled " and can I at least call a cab?"

Lady Jenn

"Well, since I don't have a car of my own, that'd be a good idea," she said, smiling. "But are you sure you don't want to see Clint first?"

Lawshenk

" he told me to be with you and has my number should he need me"

Lady Jenn

"Can you believe I actually used to be a runner?" she said as she hobbled out of the room. "Right now I'd be lucky to outrun a snail."

Lawshenk

" it would have a good view though " she smiled

Lady Jenn

"And what does that mean?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lawshenk

" you have a good butt!" She giggled

Lady Jenn

"Are you going to be 'accidentally' walking behind me a lot then?" she asked, failing to stifle a cheeky laugh.

Lawshenk

" not at all it will be purposely" she smiled and took out her phone " I will tap for a cab"

Lady Jenn

"Pity," she said, chuckling. "Maybe I'd like to be admiring your butt myself." She found a seat to take while Mandi was making the call.