[EX-Beast] Humanoid female seeking male animal(s). Fantasy based, open world.

Started by wolfsinger, April 04, 2009, 06:28:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfsinger

I've a young lady character who's definately interested in touching on her most strange beastial fantasies. . . Any males/male characters interested? They needn't be full animal and fully-transforming Were's are certainly welcome. :) Story and plot is better than straight up cyberz, as always. :)

Favored "races"
Canine
Equine/Centarid
Draconic
Feline

Love is cruelty. Cruelty is pain. Pain is Pleasure. Pleasure is love.
My Characters, Plots, and O/o
My Sex Map

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm definately interested, you can PM me and we'll work out the details. Hope to hear from you.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Gerald

Quote from: wolfsinger on April 04, 2009, 06:28:44 AM
I've a young lady character who's definately interested in touching on her most strange beastial fantasies. . . Any males/male characters interested? They needn't be full animal and fully-transforming Were's are certainly welcome. :) Story and plot is better than straight up cyberz, as always. :)

Favored "races"
Canine
Equine/Centarid
Draconic
Feline

I could certainly take on another role, the thught that comes to mind is based from my recent reading of the Twilight series...loosely based on Jacob's character...a werewolf, in case you have not read them as yet, pitted against human feelings and desires, and a vampire that seeks to win the whiles of his human mate...or would care to have that be the ending.  We would not need to employ the entire tale, but rather the battle of her emotional ties to both...but not nearly so PG as the series  *hehe* there must be some wondrous advent to sexual play with wolves and vamps...must there not?  I would be willing to portray both the human/werewolf and the cold vampire parts as well.

Any way, if this scenario seems to strike you, let me know and we can hammer out the details to begin.  Feel free to read some of my recent posts, they wil give you an idea of my flexibility and style  *grins*
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0