Duality of Pleasure and Pain (Male looking for female) (Filled for Now)

Started by Timbus, June 17, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbus

Welcome to my request thread!

I do many NC RP, which are great fun, but lately I have been wanting to do a consensual RP. It will be in a BDSM theme.  I find too many times the BDSM  RPs focus on punishment, with made up infractions as an excuse to punish the sub.  In this RP I want to explore how pain and pleasure can be entwined so deeply, that they merge and can no longer be distinguished. It needs to be a slow pace, inch by inch leading the submissive deeper and deeper into a world of complete surrender.

My character will be a male, experienced dominant, looking for a new challenge. I would prefer YC to be inexperienced in this world but intensely curious. We can discuss her back story, perhaps she is just bored with vanilla relationships, perhaps intrigued by stories she read, or descriptions from a friend. We can work that out OOC in the planning.

I tend to be a detailed writer, writing  3 or 4 times a week I think this story demands a slow pace, a long walk not a fast sprint. I would like a partner with as few limits as possible so the story can pick it’s own path. We can discuss favorite kinks and limits in our planning OOC conversations.

Please write me if you are interested.

fantasygirl90

I am very interested in your Duality of Pleasure and Pain story. I have been very interested in something like this for a long time. How do you see your character? What does he do for a living? How do you see the two meeting?

Timbus

Thanks for your interest fantasy girl! I see my character as a self-employed professional in his thirties. I am thinking having him be an architect, there could be some interesting scenes if he takes her to building site he is inspecting st some point.
As for how they meet, that is. Omething I want to work out in the planning. They could meet in some type of civic volunteer work or, more directly, she could get up enough nerve to go to a local bdsm club meeting she finds online.
Please feel free to write me if you would like to explore more.

Timbus