Fantasm fantasy

Started by Malefice, May 23, 2009, 08:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malefice

Right.

I have this notion, one which I have nursed for several years.

There is this place existing between worlds wherein demonic lords and ladies wage upon themselves a perpetual war for influence and territory.  The spoils of war they keep for themselves relate to slaves and other flesh stock for which they constantly battle - the more domains a lord or lady controls, the greater that lord or lady's power.

It presents itself much like a strategic, real-time wargame, I suppose - in that moves are continuously plotted and kingdoms can be swiftly toppled.

The roleplay I propose is to visit upon this twilight realm wherein I would portray a minor demon lord set about to accrue his influence and reap for himself the many spoils of war.

In this I would require a female partner to incarnate the role of a slave having been taken from one of the conquered realms and made to accompany his army as they move from one stronghold to the next.  I would verily clarify the particulars inherent the venture to said female roleplayer, provided she is to find it something she would enjoy.

This can be made into quite a tale, spanning different worlds, cultures and always with the promise of something new.

I would tarry upon detail in describing the environments, the main personages inherent the theme and the travels made from one outpost to the next.

It may be found to be rich, as a whole, provided my partner would be able to feed into my creativity by showing a certain expertise in detail, describing not only her actions, but her mindset when confronted to the different situations bound to be ventured upon within this setting.

There will be rape, plunder, killing, and a variety of matters bordering on the grotesque.  However, it should prove to be passionate, well-thought and presented with enough credibility to make for very fine telling and an experience most worthy.

If you are a female player, interested in visiting upon ungodly realms wherein reign glory and power and if you are inclined to being subversive, raped and to become a demon's plaything, I should think this roleplay would appeal to you - I require thoughtful players (females only) who can ascribe their posts in several paragraphs, full of meaning, thought and passion in writ (on IRC, Sorcerynet).

If you are that and interested, send me a private message that we can begin the telling of this morbid, erotic tale.

Cheers.
"My descent is the story of everyman.  I am hatred, darkness and despair."