News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I deserve a pat on the back because...~

Started by Cayenne, October 10, 2012, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Yesterday I began the day poorly but I did not become pessimistic or sad. At the end, I turned the difficulties into my advantage - I am really happy with that! Give me a pat on the back!

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I wasn't my socially awkward self when put into an awkward situation!! Whoo! Progress!! ^^
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I have one and it needs attention too. :P
Van Halen - Tattoo

daddysgirl87

I'm pulling myself out of stagnation, and working on my goals!
"And possibly i like the thrill of under me you quite so new"-e e cummings

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

I'm standing here defiant, waiting for you to bend me,willing you to break me.

On's & off's

Mordred

.. as hard as it is for me to stay out of trouble.. which I'm not joking at all about.. it's damn difficult.. has been since I first had a conscious mind.. I somehow.. someway.. also manage to just barely keep from that damn edge of no return. It has a way of both nudging me moment by moment towards going completely mad.. and keeping my sense of humor crazily intact. And.. makes me insatiable.. for such a balancing act does have a way of sending those naughty hungers soaring beyond control.
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

...I survived working in retail on Black Friday, and apparently despite the fact that I'm a sales associate, I'm one of the best cashiers in the store.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Ruyin

..I woke up this morning without having to curse my alarm clock to the next dimension.

Skadii

...for not disowning my parents! They are mental!!

daddysgirl87

For managing to fly through life by the seat of my pants and still come out close enough to the top that I don't have to sweat.

"There is nothing to writing, all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."- Ernest Hemingway

On's & off's

Izzie Aditi

I'm being super responsible with jobs and housing and money and blarghhhhh.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

daddysgirl87

I figured out how to relight the pilot light on my furnace all by myself!

On's & off's

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I'm happy on a not-so-happy day.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. I somehow continue to make it beyond what seems a insurmountable Monday.. again.. and again.. and.. yikes.. *glances back into the vanishing path.. getting dizzy*.. phew.. if it weren't for the fangs.. and jello.. and Looney Tunes.. yikes.. not sure what might have happened.
*See Pillory*

daddysgirl87

I've caught up on all my role plays! I've made with through til payday without using my emergency credit card (nevermind the five non-emergency ones) and I've managed to get into the Christmas spirit (big work for an atheist)....

Oh! And I've managed to avoid an anvil falling from the sky, three piano crashes, and a wickedly tempting box of acme brand fireworks...for now >:)

On's & off's

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I.. well, my roommate and I.. finished putting up all the Christmas lights. Yay(:
Van Halen - Tattoo

Izzie Aditi

..I could've stayed in bed til noon, but instead already did loads *nodnod*.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

lenka

worked by bottom off today and it's only Monday :D

daddysgirl87

Today I chose to sleep. Considering I'm notorious for burning the candle at both ends, I deserve a pat on the back for extinguishing the candle and taking care of myself.

On's & off's

Izzie Aditi

I exercised two hours in the morning, and 2 hours of yoga just now. And did other..productive..stuff. Yay me ;D !

daddysgirl87

I'm going to take a minute and pat everyone on the back

*pat pat*

I feel better   O:)

On's & off's

BlissfulBoi

I am stripping paint of my woodwork and with citrus? xD

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I finished two of my three papers for music appreciation, have stopped being whiny and lazy, happily drank water instead of a soda, walked to Taco Bell instead of drove, am finally studying.. sort of.. and I found reasons to smile even though my night has been full of bad luck. Oh, and I had my first job assignment today, and it turned out awesome. Today's been good and bad, but I deserve a pat on the back because I'm keeping my eyes trained on the good. :)
Van Halen - Tattoo

Falstaff

Nice job Diamond!  *Pats her back*

I deserve a pat because I saved about 8 jobs at work today.

Phoenixrisen

Quote from: Falstaff on December 03, 2012, 10:15:34 PM
Nice job Diamond!  *Pats her back*

I deserve a pat because I saved about 8 jobs at work today.

That's awesomeness incarnate. Great Work.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Izzie Aditi