~Sunless Sea: Lose your mind. Eat your crew.~ <closed!>

Started by Blythe, February 17, 2015, 08:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

*cough* I couldn't resist the game's best quote.

At any rate, I'm looking to have a roleplay inspired by and set in the game of Sunless Sea. I would be looking for your character to play the captain of a small ship zailing the zee, and I would sort of "GM" and play the many different NPCs they meet along the way as well as playing some officers and crew. I haven't beat the game yet, but I have unlocked a lot of the map, and I think this could be really fun!

I am not really looking for a game that has sex per se, although I am not opposed to it. I can include things you are interested in for your character if it's not an Off for me, if you like. :-) I am open to your character being any gender, and since I'd be playing NPCs, I'm open to playing characters of any gender or sexual orientation.

What I am wanting:

• Short posts--I'm not looking for more than a couple of paragraphs at a time. I am looking for something relaxed and fun, and I don't want to stress about posting length
  • Someone who doesn't mind a slower posting pace.
  • Someone who loves weirdness, gothic genres, Victorian London, and sea-stories
  • Some familiarity with this game or it's browser counterpart, Fallen London, is needed

Please read my O/Os before contacting me. Please PM me preferably, and we can brainstorm ideas! Thank you for reading!

Remiel

Would you be open to doing this as a group rp?  I would be so down with a small group rp along these lines.

Blythe

PMing you back!

As it stands, I seem to have acquired some interest. I may either do this as a 1x1 or, if possible, a group. We'll see. Locking thread!