Star Wars: The battle of Balmorra [EX/NC]

Started by elfguy, February 11, 2016, 07:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinestra

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 17, 2016, 01:22:49 PM
I have interest for last spot in republic side; playing a grey jedi knight which acts on bit espionage sort deal and has sort reputation which may hint he may had defected/disappeared from the order (it's in truth he is there to support Balmorra because personal interests doing so than either Reps or Jedi Council saying so). Sort of unorthodox jedi knight.

You could be a founding member of the Sixth Line order of Jedi! That would be cool!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_Line
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

freeko

Ugh, now I gotta get my crap together and get my character made don't I?

2 jedi, a smuggler (not me), and a resistance fighter for the republic then?

Swashbuckler

I think I'll bow out.

Thanks and best of luck!

freeko

Name: Alice Cothais

Class: Resistance Fighter (Intelligence Officer)

Bio: Alice was born in a high class family in a merchant city. Alice lived free of worries until she was about 15 years old, but at that point life changed. An attack on her homeworld of Dantooine would see her life turned on it's head. The destruction was widespread and at that moment Alice knew that she needed to do anything she could to prevent another tragedy like this one. Joining with the rebel forces, Alice found that she could loosen lips rather easily. Through the years that she has been in service, A great deal of information had passed through her that was vital to keeping the rebel forces one step ahead of the Empire. Alice is sensitive, witty, reliable and perhaps a little too pompous. This is to be expected from somebody with her position. Alice feels like there's more watchful eyes than expected in this world. Luckily Alice has plenty of resources to support her.

Equipment: Alice could have anything from her trusty blaster to any number of options to disguise herself and infiltrate or assimilate herself into an enemy location. Not one to engage in direct combat, Alice does not have many options available if she is ever compromised. Preferring to stick to the shadows as it were, Alice has her methods of gathering intel and then passing that information on to her local base for dissemination.

Limits: Not a fan of bondage, but some light torture is probably going to be unavoidable. Most other extreme things are off the table as well. Herm/futa is a no fly zone under every circumstance. Expect anything involving my character to be on the lighter side of the roughness scale.

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for delay deliver concept. Here you go;

Name: Âhizan
Race: Sith trueblood
Class: Jedi Sentinel
Personality: Âhizan is collected, calm and meditative but also reckless in manner how easily he gambles and takes risks but he could call it simply trusting the force (and his skills) absolutely. But truth is that his serene visage hides powerful emotional heart which he carefully conceals. He does not fear death (nor pain) and he feels anger and hatred only when those he cares about are endangered but he does not hate anyone based on appearance, alliance (Empire vs Republic) and way someone decides to live by (Jedi or Sith code). His hatred targets more individuals and their actions than what they are. He has few passions and one of them is lightsaber duels, not because he reveres on violence and bloodshed but he simply views dueling with good foe as form of dancing than deadly combat (simply see beauty of movements and interaction). However it does not diminish him to be efficient to dispatching his foes but he may delay killing someone who is good in lightsaber duels and take more time enjoy it before moving to try finish his opponent (even banter little). He holds no such reserves against foes who use modern weapons against him, he could be said ruthless and brutal in effiency.
Equipment: 2xSaber Initiate handled lightsabers (blue solari crystals), 2xBlade Savant handled lightsabers (lignan crystals), black leather jacket, pants and concealing robes and metal mask, binocullars (night and thermal vision), aqua/gas breather, medical kit (transportable) and hack stick (bypass most medium level security doors).

Bio: Âhizan tale starts with his birth; he was born to two powerful sith lords who had mobile base of operation in form of large, armed and manned spaceship. However it fell under republic attack in ambush during the war and jedi knight was leading charge into the ship. Jedi knight slew his mother while his father retreated while activating self-destruct while (falsely believing) his mother expected him back her up. While self-destruct was activated the republic troops were withdrawn rapidly but during the chaos jedi knight sensed surge of force and cry of a young child....force came from the child who lashed out to surroundings since loosing link to it's mother so early on.

Pitying the child jedi knight took child in.....and named him Âhizan. Sadly though no parent candidates wanted nothing to do with sith trueblood and order did not want adopt him either (he registered have strong affinity to dark side in genetic level and thus was not suitable to join other students). Not wanting to abandone child to mere orphanage where such strong force user may cause trouble the jedi knight decided raise child himself, take responsebillity for killing mother who despite being sith fought both for ambittion and for protect her child. Jedi knight was a male echani called Julius Maelstorm, who was more and less follower of Jolee Bindo's teachings in the order. Julius educated and taught Âhizan since childhood to master and control the force, he naturally started with dark side but also pushed gently master light side of the force. Âhizan was highly emotional so thus emotional control was important but nor he cut off nor punished for any emotional outbursts. Teaching wisdom and foresight and understanding how he felt how he felt, including why or how he had affinity to dark side and what happened to his parents.

Âhizan was effectively raised in secret to become padawan of Julius, not informed to order about his training and education until he was fourteen years old and it caused uproar in council for Julius defying the council decision not to educate sith trueblood. However it was already too late prevent it happening so Âhizan was moved to secret planet of Tython to be observed and educated further by various jedi masters who inspected for any possible flaws in his training. Albeit there was many arguments him being too emotional (and various other accuses but in truth it largerly were noted only because his race than judged as a person), the headmasters of council saw through these arguments and saw despite his emotional temperament he held it in check, did not act rapidly on his powerful emotions which occassion rubbed with dark side but dark side did not control him. So he was allowed graduate and Julius became his master officially.

However it did not last long as Julius faced very soon Âhizan's father who had come retrieve his 'property' (Âhizan himself), Julius fought him but he was loosing but he managed bring down sith lord with him during final duel by activating vaporization process in the smelter facility which vaporized any organic matter and stone from precious minerals. Âhizan was left alone, not graduated jedi but nor padawan either. He took his mentor's ship and disappeared out from republic eye and is now rumored to be Balmorra, secretly helping alone the Balmorran rebels in acting as assassin and saboteur. Even inflitrate and act to be a sith thanks his appearance and able use dark side to fool imperial guards to allow entry imperial bases. Even dueled a fellow sith and won and taken defeated sith's lightsabers as back up in case he looses his regular ones. He has no armor but he is swift and skilled duelist with dual wielding and mastered echani martial arts taught by his mentor.

Limits: Besides my ons/offs Âhizan is not discriminating but his blood (his nature as sith trueblood) dominance and display of power in bedroom excite him. Dark side whispering seductively every moment but he tries keep his cool. Have no interest on MxM and toilet related things. Not against for Âhizan being converted to dark side through enemy machinations.

elfguy

Sounds good so far! If my math is good I count 5 Imp vs 3 Pub. So I'd like to get one or two more on the Republic side and hopefully we can get started.
----

ShadowOfTheDay

I count even, 4 Imp 4 Pub, since Aihzan is a jedi despite being part of the pureblood sith race.

freeko

Yeah the last character and mine are both on the side of the republic, at least to start.

elfguy

Quote from: ShadowOfTheDay on February 18, 2016, 04:54:56 PM
I count even, 4 Imp 4 Pub, since Aihzan is a jedi despite being part of the pureblood sith race.

Yes! Good thing I didn't major in math!

Alright then, I'll leave recruitment up for tonight and tomorrow I'll start the IC/OOC and we can get going!
----

freeko

I want to make sure that everyone knows already that I will be away for the weekend. So no long walks down a detention block hall, or candlelight interrogations until I get back eh?

ShadowOfTheDay

Quote from: elfguy on February 18, 2016, 05:41:28 PM
Yes! Good thing I didn't major in math!

Alright then, I'll leave recruitment up for tonight and tomorrow I'll start the IC/OOC and we can get going!

Lol, and Yay!

Quote from: freeko on February 18, 2016, 05:44:02 PM
I want to make sure that everyone knows already that I will be away for the weekend. So no long walks down a detention block hall, or candlelight interrogations until I get back eh?

Aww.. But the candlelight interrogations!...

WhatLiesAbove

Quote from: freeko on February 18, 2016, 05:44:02 PM

Something similar for me. I'll try to post, but I work weekend nights, so the soonest I'd make a post if not this weekend is Monday/Tuesday.

Sinestra

Quote from: WhatLiesAbove on February 18, 2016, 09:28:35 PM
Something similar for me. I'll try to post, but I work weekend nights, so the soonest I'd make a post if not this weekend is Monday/Tuesday.

I'm sure we'll get a few posts over the weekend, but all in all I'm sure no one person will get too involved with another. That and, of course, we should be communicating with one another OOC first before conflicting or getting together. At least Empire vs Republic.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

freeko

Well, I am unavailable starting 2pm Friday. Full Stop.

I will maybe check my phone during the convention but this is not a top of mind activity so I can tell you it is safe to assume that I will not be doing anything until monday and then ya'll can take a number.

Sinestra

Lol, I'm sure it'll be fine. :)

Have fun though! If it's a fun-capable convention. Having gone to many other types of Fun-Prohibited type of conventions (re: shopping center and digital signage) I know the two can vary massively.

freeko

I run the console game room at Magfest this weekend. Though because work decided to suck I had to run everything from home and cannot leave until I am done with work tomorrow. The problem was that the whole thing got set in motion wednesday when I sent the equipment truck off. Displeased am I that I was not the one driving it. For the first major convention of the year, I want to be there on wednesday not superlate on friday night with half the convention already wasted.

elfguy

I don't think this will be moving at a breakneck speed. The first posts will be more to situate ourselves on the planet, so don't worry if you can't post for a few days.
----

elfguy

----