The Battle of Townsville (Powerpuff RP) {Need 9 Characters}

Started by GloomCookie, October 15, 2010, 01:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

THE BATTLE OF TOWNSVILLE

"He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done." -Leonardo da Vinci

The Graduating Class of 2015 from Townsville High School is gearing up for graduation.  The girls have matured into beautiful women, each of them ready to graduate and move on.  But while most of the monsters have either entered into a detante or simply retired from their ways, a new monster is growing, and it is one that the girls have never encountered before.  Will the girls be able to survive the last battle of Townsville before they set out for the rest of their lives?  Or will the world finally see the Powerpuff Girls fall? 

Currently looking for:
Professor Utonium
Mrs. Utonium (Ms. Keane)
Mojo Dojo (Retired from evil)
Blossum
Bubbles
Buttercup
Brick
Boomer
Butch
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Ershin

Oh hey, this looks like t could turn out to be interesting. May I express interest in playing either Bubbles or Buttercup?

Wolfy

D'awws...I was hoping the RowdyRuff boys would be included..:P

GloomCookie

Quote from: Ershin on October 15, 2010, 02:38:53 AM
Oh hey, this looks like t could turn out to be interesting. May I express interest in playing either Bubbles or Buttercup?

Sure you can express interest but can you express sausages?  Can you?  Seriously.  Give me a post as the one you want and if it's a good one, you're in.  If not, you get thrown into... the pit.

Quote from: Wolfy on October 15, 2010, 02:45:44 AM
D'awws...I was hoping the RowdyRuff boys would be included..:P

PM me a picture similar to the one above featuring the Rowdyruff Boys and I might throw them in as the Powerpuff Girls' boyfriends or something.  Or not.  Depends on how generous I feel when it comes to waffles.
My DeviantArt

Ershin

Quote from: Linna on October 15, 2010, 09:15:58 AM
Sure you can express interest but can you express sausages?  Can you?  Seriously.  Give me a post as the one you want and if it's a good one, you're in.  If not, you get thrown into... the pit.

Oh no not the pit! But yes, seriously now, I will attempt to express sausages in an acceptable manner.  Before I do though, may I ask what sort of a situation you would prefer, daily life, fighting (which I suppose is daily life for superheroes), something more risqué, or something else entirely left up to the eternal landscape of imagination? In addition, would you prefer this to be posted here in the thread or sent via a PM?

GloomCookie

Quote from: Ershin on October 15, 2010, 11:49:22 AM
Oh no not the pit! But yes, seriously now, I will attempt to express sausages in an acceptable manner.  Before I do though, may I ask what sort of a situation you would prefer, daily life, fighting (which I suppose is daily life for superheroes), something more risqué, or something else entirely left up to the eternal landscape of imagination? In addition, would you prefer this to be posted here in the thread or sent via a PM?

Hmm... Both.  Daily life and fighting.  Both are important since each character is fundamentally different, and not everyone can pull off a good fight scene or a good daily life scene.  If you can't pull off either, then you just suck.  And include one reference to sausage in your post.
My DeviantArt

Wolfy

Still trying to find that picture...you'd be surprised how hard it is. O_o

GloomCookie

I'm sorry, but life just took a major dive for me.  I need a few days to think.  I'm locking the thread and I'll let everyone know when I'm able to come back.
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

I've returned.  I'm trying to keep myself busy to not think about things, so I'm going to try and keep busy here and elsewhere.  I hope more people become interested, and hope those still interested come back.
My DeviantArt

desert ashes

I'd be interested in Blossom or Bubbles, this could be rather fun.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Hunter

Quote from: Linna on October 15, 2010, 09:15:58 AM
PM me a picture similar to the one above featuring the Rowdyruff Boys and I might throw them in as the Powerpuff Girls' boyfriends or something.  Or not.  Depends on how generous I feel when it comes to waffles.

Mmmm....waffles....

(Probably not the picture you were looking for but...)

Wolfy

I keep finding pictures of them....Just no Group pictures..and none that Linna would probably like. Lol.

GloomCookie

Bleh ok guys, I put a new pic up, and now you can choose an interest in the Rowdyruff Boys.
My DeviantArt

Hunter

Hmm....you can color me at least as interested.  I'll take Brick, I think.

Wolfy