The Next Successor (Extreme Sandbox - Interest/Recruitment/Players Needed)

Started by Drake Valentine, October 11, 2015, 07:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

OOC - Only post here once accepted
Character Thread - All accepted sheets go here. This thread is still a WIP.

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not tolerate any nonsense or BS in my game; if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

Introductory

The time to decide has finally arrived and for over a millennium, many within the Teraheart lineage have been waiting for this moment. Xaiver, once a wise and adventurous ruler who wager his very life in an alliance that changed the fate of the world, has gravely, fallen ill. To maintain the peace and order within his bloodline, a successor must be chosen and crowned future King or Queen. It is not a simple task of choosing, the Terahearts do not pick out of personal favorites of who will be the next Emperor or Empress. As for one sole individual to rise, all others must fall correspondingly beneath him/her.

This is not a matter of death,  the Terahearts are not a primitive and savage race of typical demons. Although, with their excelling prowess in the magical arts, to prevent future rebellions and potential calamities, only one course of action has been handed down. A cursed seal, something that is even loosely active amongst the offspring of the active King. The signs of power from such are more visible to members outside of the present and primary bloodline of rulers. It forces complete subordination, binding all powers and preventing any ill thoughts. Those that are fully branded with this curse will experience immense pain and can even be killed by the curse if they seek to do harm upon the ruler and/or that individual’s heirs.

To achieve as a successor, one must possess the proper qualities of leadership, wisdom, judgment, magical aptitude, and prowess in battle. Also, although it is often naturally practiced and passed down, a determined leader must take a fellow sibling as husband or wife to keep the strength strong within their bloodline of magic. The Terahearts do not believe in watering down their blood with those outside their family line and such is only done mainly when forming alliances with outside neighbors, but those too can be second or ‘unimportant’ marriages of convenience.

Nonetheless, for a Teraheart to achieve within these ordeals, they will be tested. All active princes and princesses of Xaiver have been summoned to attend the trials for succession. They will be judged, they will be ranked, and their positions may change for better or for worse down the line within their future. This is a dangerous game with everything at stake; although one rule is clear and that is that there will be no killing or murdering fellow bloodline off within this race to the throne.

Trials

Combat: Often the most active of trials, although it does yield the least amount of points unless it is an arena event. Terahearts are allowed to freely engaged one another, although forbidden in killing one another. A victory against the other in overpowering or forcing them into submission in any shape or form will award the victor a point and subtract a point from the defeated. In hosted Arena events, the point difference is by five in gaining and losing.

Charisma: Another method some may chose to use, not generally practiced, but one can gain favor by winning the hearts of their fellow siblings. It is an alternative condition of climbing the ladder; after all, if one has enough sway they could easily gain points in any field without practically having to do anything but convince their partner to surrender. This tactic can backfire as betrayal within ‘alliances’ can be common as the alliances themselves are formed.

Wisdom: Individuals will be tested in their judgmental skills where they may be rewarded or subtracted points accordingly to the topic that is brought up. Anywhere from politics, to warfare, to running a kingdom to even matters within the family. Whether or not Xaiver finds the answer satisfactory can mean a leg up or down within the race for power. 

Leadership: Individuals will be tested in their handling skills in terms of power and how to deal with their subordinates properly. They will also be trialed in mock combat to see how well their command and tactics may play out.  Points rewarded or subtracted are up to five.

Magic:  All Terahearts are expected to be fluent within magic and may be requested to perform demonstrations to such. Points rewarded in these trials are also small and there are rarely any big events to allow succession of points gained.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Context

This game will be placed within the Extreme category, all players are not expected to participate in extremities and warning labels should be used in a tag header for any hardcore events that may come up and arise. Players are free to subplot among one another, although royal(Tearaheart) positions will be strictly limited as the primary focus of the game will be centered around them and their struggle to ascend the throne. No one else outside those bloodlines can ascend the throne. Players that partake within Teraheart position are expected to have an open mind towards incest elements as the family practices in such to maintain the strong bloodlines of their ancestral magic. If such is a bother, then do not apply for a Teraheart, there is no ifs, ands, or buts about it as whoever wins the race will still be expected to take a fellow sibling as husband or wife. Most of the events of the game will be centered around the castle, I may open up other areas beyond the ones in mind(dungeons, graveyard, clock tower, arena, gardens, and a few others that are eluding me,) but the primary sandbox elements will be in fact happening mostly around the castle. Other game elements may include slavery, bestiality, tentacles, inter-species, monsters, interracial, so on and so forth; but again all players are not expected to partake in such and all O/Os should be respected of each participating individual.

Most races are beneath demons in this game setting, those that may have some limited positions of power are those that have surrendered to the Teraheart invasion. Otherwise, any that were outright conquered would be enslaved and at the mercy of the victors. 

Limited Royalty Positions: 8 | 10
Nihasa Teraheart - Drake Valentine
Xeo Teraheart - Drake Valentine
Yxine Teraheart - Mnemaxa
Jayla Teraheart - Strangefate
Rikona Teraheart - JoanieSappho
Sitri Teraheart - Esoteric Myobi
Mycelene Teraheart - Lady Kitsune
Eva Teraheart - Sorrow Singer
Peregrine Teraheart - frost rose
Visceral Teraheart - DudelRok

To avoid confusion of royalty tallied, I have decided to include both my characters as one, so it is technically a total of eight individual player roles taking on royalty positions; however I may not be so accepting to multiple characters of Teraheart by one player, unless the individual can show activity to maintain such roles of importance.

Future Teraheart roles restricted to one male and one female only.

Other Roles available Other fill ins are allowed, this game is not just tailored in accepting just Terahearts. Be those roles, serfs, guards, servants, townspeople, slaves, or I am sure some can find other fill ins to present player's existing characters if they inquiry/ask them for such.

Character Sheet Template

General Basics
Name:
Name to your character goes here.
Aliases:
Titles and whatnot if applicable.
Their hierarchy standing.
What they do, if applicable.
Race:
Their general race.
Character age. (Terahearts are naturally long lived, 100 years is the equivalent of one mortal year, so anything 1,600+)
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Can be a basic outline template or notable traits.
Personality:
Can be key traits. 
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable.  Those outside Teraheart bloodline may only be capable of mastering one - two variations of magic.
Terahearts are capable of mastering up to four variations of magic and are capable of combing the master levels of those major powers with other mastered levels of major focus power to produce varying results. Within each field of study they may major in one subcategory and minor within all the others.
Example: Evocation(Elemental Manipulation - Darkness,) Transmutation (Elemental Transmutation,) Abjuration(Healing,) Conjuration(Creation,) They can access minor powers within those same primary fields, but cannot use powers outside of those fields.
  Players are also free to master in multiple subcategories of a field although it may limit their variety in other areas.
Example: Abjuration (Armor Summoning, Force-Field Generation, Healing) will only allow one to major in one other field and have access to the minor parts of that subcategory(example) Conjuration(Creation.)
Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing.  Feel free to make up whatever nations and whatnot, keep in mind the Terahearts have conquered the majority of the fantasy world. Races, beyond demons, may still hold positions of power in the assumption that they surrendered and subjugated themselves to Teraheart reign.

Other Information
Killable?
Yes, no, or somewhere in between if you want to explain on this. Do note, Teraheart death is prohibited within the game. NPC and side characters are fine.
Dislikes:
If applicable.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page.
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Killable?[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

NPC Sheet Template

Name:
Name of NPC
Race:
Their Race
Appearance:
Brief statistics
Bio:
Short background
Permissions:
Who is allowed to use them, if no one, put player only.
Additional:
Anything else one may like to include. 

[float=left][img height=200]IMGURLHERE(Art, anime, whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Permissions:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

JoanieSappho

Hm. Tentative interest, although I haven't settled on a concept, although at least the two main/at least vaguely defined ideas are both Terahearts.

Either a crossdressing male who has a special fondness for his hellhounds and a certain resemblence to them in the groinal area who's pretty much just there because he has to be, and doesn't really care if he's on top or not.

Or a female bookworm type, who very much is looking forwards to breaking as many relatives as possible to her will. Not through pain and force, but more indirect domination and degredation. Definitely more interested in winning, but would be content as long as she gets to lead at least one brother or sister off on a leash.

Drake Valentine

Either or is fine, so no worries there. I am sure relatives come from variety of backgrounds that end up being summon/forced to partake.

Thanks for interest. ^^`

Leki

Quite interested in this, though I'll hold off on submitting anything until I see a character sheet or two.
Always feel awkward submitting something without having an example to work off xD
Not entirely sure if I want to go with a Teraheart or a non-demon...

Though I should probably ask, would a mingling of races be acceptable?
And are demons even restricted to the traditional 'horns' type, or are they more broadly categorized?

@Joanie
There's something awfully cute about a crossdressing male with hellhounds xD
But I'd guess the bookworm breaker would be more popular, either way both concepts sound pretty fun.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Leki on October 11, 2015, 07:25:18 PM
Quite interested in this, though I'll hold off on submitting anything until I see a character sheet or two.

Thanks for Interest. ^^

Always feel awkward submitting something without having an example to work off xD
Not entirely sure if I want to go with a Teraheart or a non-demon...

Character Thread Though still a WIP as I need to finish up NPC sheets/wrap up my character sheets and players should either submit sheet here in interest thread or PM me one for approval.

QuoteThough I should probably ask, would a mingling of races be acceptable?

That is fine. The main reason for demon expansion was to save themselves since they were the smallest of racial populations(but the most powerful in contrast.) So tieflings are okay or other mix races as well. However, only pureblood Terahearts(demons) can partake in competition.

QuoteAnd are demons even restricted to the traditional 'horns' type, or are they more broadly categorized?

Broadly categorize.

Sorrow Singer

I'm interested, I'll start drafting character ideas right away.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Sorrow Singer on October 11, 2015, 08:52:15 PM
I'm interested, I'll start drafting character ideas right away.

Thanks for interest and no rush. ^^ (As I still have plenty to take care of myself pertaining elements of game.)

JoanieSappho

Hrm. Puppy-boy has the most appeal, I think. Also, are there any hard limits on any of the magic things? Most specifically the shapeshifting stuff. Are certain changes harder/not possible to cross, like changing gender (or doing so while pregnant), changing only certain parts, etc? And, rather importantly, are the changes only temporary, fading with time or when not concentrated on, or permament? (until the next time I decide to change something)
Also, all Terahearts are prince/esses? Or do they have other ranks open to them?

Anyway, character draft, and I think I accidentally my first variable gender character.

General Basics
Name: Rikona Alika Inja-Ci etc, etc Teraheart

Aliases: Lord of Hounds, Mother of the Kennel

Rank: Prince/Princess depending on current form's gender.

Race: Teraheart

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Gender: Initially male biologically, no fixed gender or identity.

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Having mastered shapeshifting from a young age and only grown more capable and used to changing his form, Rikona changes appearance often, although he does keep a few favourite forms in frequent use, adapting them as the whim strikes him.
Currently his preferred form is that of a short, slender feminine male with long off-white hair, glowing yellow eyes and a pair of large black horns that circle his head. His clothing typically leans towards the feminine, with a recently adopted preference for short dresses and skirts.
Usually (mostly) hidden behind those skirts is one of the few recurring elements that Rikona rarely discards - a long, knotted canine penis.

However, due to his favoured magic, any and all of the above can be changed with Rikona's whims. Although most such changes are just a passing fancy or in response to an immediate need or threat, he does have a few other favoured forms, including a busty female version of his main form, a tall, muscular hermaphrodite, and the form of a massive hellhound bitch.

Personality: Rikona probably enjoys such close kinship with her hounds because of his resemblance to them. His personality is very direct and open, honest well past the point of bluntness, and is almost mentally incapable of abandoning those he accepts as a friend or master, or abusing their trust. On the other hand, she is savage with little conception of mercy or restraint and while she will freely submit to those that have proven to be her superior, she expects her inferiors to submit utterly and completely to her in turn and will put them in their place if they fail to do so - if they manage to stop her, they're clearly not her inferiors, and Rikona will probably end up submitting to them. As long as someone's clearly in charge, Rikona's happy.

Strengths: Hunting skills, stealth, strength, control/understanding of hellhounds

Weaknesses: Has what is probably the least possibly acceptable level of education for a Teraheart, rarely considers anything but the most straightforward options, expects others to be honest and trustworthy, and is generally a very bad liar on the rare occasions she even thinks to lie at all.

Powers:
Transmutation (Shapeshifting) The first of Rikona's powers that he mastered, and easily he one he uses most. His features, gender and even basic shape have varied wildly over the years, having spent as long as a female hellhound as a demon male.

Illusion (Disappearing) Able to hunt with the best of her hounds, Rikona soon learned to infuse her natural stealth with her magic until she was able to slip past even the sharpest of senses.

Enchantment (Emotion Manipulation) One of the two two fields activity studied, rather than mastered through natural talent, Rikona developed her emotion-manipulating skills to ensure that her prey and mates are as scared and/or aroused as she wants them to be.

Conjuration (Summoning) The other studied mastery. Most often used to summon his current favourites amongst the hellhound population, although Rikona could probably summon other allies, if he had any.

History: Rikona's branch of the family has probably been one of the quietest and least disruptive around, mostly content with their own, often agricultural, responsibilities. Many of the stables and kennels of the country are under their control. Perhaps because of the apparently habitual interest in the occupants of those stables and kennels, Rikona's family is more interested in attending to their duties - and pleasures - than engaging in politics, and Rikona's presence at the succession is mostly because he has to be there, rather than there being any real interest in sitting on the throne and this rustic branch of the family is perfectly fine with not generally being seen as a strong competitor for the throne, even though Rikona is a prodigy with shapeshifting magic.

And, as the servant races who inhabit the forest that he calls home know, is a relentless, ferocious hunter, often picking out a creature or person to hunt and almost always leaving them dead or violated at the end of the night. - those who fail to give a good chase before they are caught die, while the rest 'enjoy' the attentions of Rikona and her hellhounds. It may be worth noting that the lesser peoples of this area are unusually alert and agile with either a complete aversion to or strong interest in dogs.

While Rikona would be happy enough to live an idle life 'playing' with his hounds, he instead overseas the breeding and training of many of the hellhounds used by the military and law enforcers, and is said to take a more active role in the 'breeding' part than is usual, even for his family. It is an unconfirmed rumour that a surprisingly high number of the hellhounds in service have Rikona as, if not a direct parent, then at least an ancestor, probably explaining both why they are so intelligent and how Rikona is able to control them so easily and completely.
Rikona calling most hellhounds her 'children' is, most of the time, as much a statement of fact as a term of endearment.

Other Information
Killable? No

Likes: Dogs, Hellhounds, meat, dresses, most animals, having clear superiors/inferiors, peeing on things to claim them (also people)

Dislikes: Being inside, boring stuff, vegetables, treating others as equals, even having equals in the first place, cats

Player Ons: Submissive males, dominant women, either very rough or very gentle sex, lactation, licking, group sex, nonstandard sexparts and body types (See the avatar? I mean that sort of nonstandard body), lots and lots of ejaculation, deflowering virgins

Player Offs: Poop stuff, gore, mutilation, most blood stuff and sexual violence

Character Ons: Bestiality, impregnation (of self and others), dominating/being dominated, licking/being licked (rimming, fellating, cunnilingus and everywhere else), anal, watersports, breast/pussy/cock/ass worship, group sex, rape, rough sex (scratching, biting, hair pulling, etc)

Character Offs: Poop stuff, and blood is for fighting, not fucking (except when breaking open a virgin.)

Relations: Terahearts, not worked anything out yet.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 12, 2015, 11:19:30 AM
Hrm. Puppy-boy has the most appeal, I think. Also, are there any hard limits on any of the magic things? Most specifically the shapeshifting stuff. Are certain changes harder/not possible to cross, like changing gender (or doing so while pregnant), changing only certain parts, etc? And, rather importantly, are the changes only temporary, fading with time or when not concentrated on, or permament? (until the next time I decide to change something)
Also, all Terahearts are prince/esses? Or do they have other ranks open to them?

Anyway, character draft, and I think I accidentally my first variable gender character.

Depends on the level, although mastery since you have listed, you can pretty much do almost anything with shapeshifting; including transforming into other things such as monsters, beasts, and maybe even other mythical creatures. Transformations will last as long as one will choose to turn into something else. Minor levels would likely only do appearance and/or gender changes and probably not last as long; but mastery one can almost do about anything with shapeshifting. I should probably add examples to extent of power in magic listing(of minor vs major.)

All direct descendants are considered 'prince/esses' to the throne of the Empire. Although Terahearts may rule over other areas and hold different ranks and/or titles. My Xeo(I am working on,) is practically a 'King' to an ice continent. Hope that answers inquiry.

General Basics
Name: Rikona Alika Inja-Ci etc, etc Teraheart

Aliases: Lord of Hounds, Mother of the Kennel

Rank: Prince/Princess depending on current form's gender.

Race: Teraheart

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Gender: Initially male biologically, no fixed gender or identity.

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance: Having mastered shapeshifting from a young age and only grown more capable and used to changing his form, Rikona changes appearance often, although he does keep a few favourite forms in frequent use, adapting them as the whim strikes him.
Currently his preferred form is that of a short, slender feminine male with long off-white hair, glowing yellow eyes and a pair of large black horns that circle his head. His clothing typically leans towards the feminine, with a recently adopted preference for short dresses and skirts.
Usually (mostly) hidden behind those skirts is one of the few recurring elements that Rikona rarely discards - a long, knotted canine penis.

However, due to his favoured magic, any and all of the above can be changed with Rikona's whims. Although most such changes are just a passing fancy or in response to an immediate need or threat, he does have a few other favoured forms, including a busty female version of his main form, a tall, muscular hermaphrodite, and the form of a massive hellhound bitch.

Personality: Rikona probably enjoys such close kinship with her hounds because of his resemblance to them. His personality is very direct and open, honest well past the point of bluntness, and is almost mentally incapable of abandoning those he accepts as a friend or master, or abusing their trust. On the other hand, she is savage with little conception of mercy or restraint and while she will freely submit to those that have proven to be her superior, she expects her inferiors to submit utterly and completely to her in turn and will put them in their place if they fail to do so - if they manage to stop her, they're clearly not her inferiors, and Rikona will probably end up submitting to them. As long as someone's clearly in charge, Rikona's happy.

Strengths: Hunting skills, stealth, strength, control/understanding of hellhounds

Weaknesses: Has what is probably the least possibly acceptable level of education for a Teraheart, rarely considers anything but the most straightforward options, expects others to be honest and trustworthy, and is generally a very bad liar on the rare occasions she even thinks to lie at all.

Powers:
Transmutation (Shapeshifting) The first of Rikona's powers that he mastered, and easily he one he uses most. His features, gender and even basic shape have varied wildly over the years, having spent as long as a female hellhound as a demon male.

Illusion (Disappearing) Able to hunt with the best of her hounds, Rikona soon learned to infuse her natural stealth with her magic until she was able to slip past even the sharpest of senses.

Enchantment (Emotion Manipulation) One of the two two fields activity studied, rather than mastered through natural talent, Rikona developed her emotion-manipulating skills to ensure that her prey and mates are as scared and/or aroused as she wants them to be.

Conjuration (Summoning) The other studied mastery. Most often used to summon his current favourites amongst the hellhound population, although Rikona could probably summon other allies, if he had any.

History: Rikona's branch of the family has probably been one of the quietest and least disruptive around, mostly content with their own, often agricultural, responsibilities. Many of the stables and kennels of the country are under their control. Perhaps because of the apparently habitual interest in the occupants of those stables and kennels, Rikona's family is more interested in attending to their duties - and pleasures - than engaging in politics, and Rikona's presence at the succession is mostly because he has to be there, rather than there being any real interest in sitting on the throne and this rustic branch of the family is perfectly fine with not generally being seen as a strong competitor for the throne, even though Rikona is a prodigy with shapeshifting magic.

And, as the servant races who inhabit the forest that he calls home know, is a relentless, ferocious hunter, often picking out a creature or person to hunt and almost always leaving them dead or violated at the end of the night. - those who fail to give a good chase before they are caught die, while the rest 'enjoy' the attentions of Rikona and her hellhounds. It may be worth noting that the lesser peoples of this area are unusually alert and agile with either a complete aversion to or strong interest in dogs.

While Rikona would be happy enough to live an idle life 'playing' with his hounds, he instead overseas the breeding and training of many of the hellhounds used by the military and law enforcers, and is said to take a more active role in the 'breeding' part than is usual, even for his family. It is an unconfirmed rumour that a surprisingly high number of the hellhounds in service have Rikona as, if not a direct parent, then at least an ancestor, probably explaining both why they are so intelligent and how Rikona is able to control them so easily and completely.
Rikona calling most hellhounds her 'children' is, most of the time, as much a statement of fact as a term of endearment.

Other Information
Killable? No

Likes: Dogs, Hellhounds, meat, dresses, most animals, having clear superiors/inferiors, peeing on things to claim them (also people)

Dislikes: Being inside, boring stuff, vegetables, treating others as equals, even having equals in the first place, cats

Player Ons: Submissive males, dominant women, either very rough or very gentle sex, lactation, licking, group sex, nonstandard sexparts and body types (See the avatar? I mean that sort of nonstandard body), lots and lots of ejaculation, deflowering virgins

Player Offs: Poop stuff, gore, mutilation, most blood stuff and sexual violence

Character Ons: Bestiality, impregnation (of self and others), dominating/being dominated, licking/being licked (rimming, fellating, cunnilingus and everywhere else), anal, watersports, breast/pussy/cock/ass worship, group sex, rape, rough sex (scratching, biting, hair pulling, etc)

Character Offs: Poop stuff, and blood is for fighting, not fucking (except when breaking open a virgin.)

Relations: Terahearts, not worked anything out yet.

And (s)he is fine. Feel free to add em to character thread. Also, I am going to up the links in the starter post to this thread soon. (Well OOC and Character Thread)

Esoteric Myobi

Hrm, my interest has been caught.

I shall bookmark and lurk in the meantime while I allow ideas to bud in my mind.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lady Kitsune

I am working on it, I swear!

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on October 13, 2015, 11:04:58 AM
Hrm, my interest has been caught.

I shall bookmark and lurk in the meantime while I allow ideas to bud in my mind.

;o My-my!

Thanks for interest. ^.^`

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on October 13, 2015, 11:36:02 AM
My interest is sparked. :)

Hopefully more will be sparked. >:) Thanks for interest.

Quote from: Starcry on October 13, 2015, 11:53:19 AM
Bookmarking~

Fair enough, glad it caught your eye all the same. ^-^`

MasterOfMyFate

Bookmarked. Love the idea of "Game of Thrones"-esque politics. Sword fights and incest for everyone.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Drake Valentine

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on October 14, 2015, 06:56:24 AM
Bookmarked. Love the idea of "Game of Thrones"-esque politics. Sword fights and incest for everyone.

Thanks for interest. ^-^` Though I am sure most royal duels would be more magic inclined.

Esoteric Myobi

Notes:
  • Mycelene is the character that Lady Kitsune is working on. Depending on her character sheet, I may tweak mine so that it matches accordingly.
  • Although Sitri can shift between a male and female form, this is all she can do. There are no perks of changing appearances, shifting into other humanoids/animals, etc. Think of it like two people sharing one body.
  • I'm happy to plot with others on character relations and such. Just shoot me a PM to discuss. :-)

Hope this character is okay, let me know if any changes need to be made. ^^

Name: Sitri Teraheart

Aliases: The Seer

Race: Demon(ess)

Sexuality:
Female Side: Homosexual, by choice
Male Side: Pansexual

Appearance:
Both: Olive skinned with silken locks of midnight black hair, Sitri's golden eyes darken to a metallic bronze when touched by emotion. Sparks of flame have a tendency to dance unbidden along Sitri's skin when emotions run high. Although born without the gift of flight, Sitri is able to conjure wings of fire. Various piercings line the cartilage of Sitri's pointed ears.
Female Side: Standing at 5'9", Sitri's female form is lithe and slender. Blood red jewels dot the exterior of her tightly coiled ram's horns.
Male Side: Despite his height of 6'5", Sitri's male form is dwarfed by several of his elder siblings. His effeminate appearance belies the strength and speed he possesses.

Personality: Despite Sitri's potential to heal, she does so only for the King and Mycelene. Otherwise, she only heals when it comes with the promise of eliciting more pain from her unfortunate "patient" -- details below. To pass the time, she enjoys manipulating others by whittling down their minds little by little, puppeteering them to her script until they've broken. Although many refer to her as The Seer, her ability to foresee the past/future comes in random bouts of premonitions. However, with her keen observations, largely unnoticed presence, and Mycelene's collection of secrets, it is almost as if Sitri can predict the future at will.

Female Side: Generally quiet and soft-spoken, Sitri's female personality is typically one of few words. When she is not by the King's side, she is usually seen shadowing Mycelene. Despite her weak and rather submissive appearance, Sitri is as cold, cunning and vindictive as any other demoness. When she has been wronged, or takes offense, she patiently bides her time and nurses the grudge before paying the offender back tenfold. While in female form, Sitri is homosexual by choice in an effort to "preserve her chastity" and prevent pregnancy. Rumors say that she has promised to relinquish this self-imposed decree when certain circumstances, known only to herself, are met.

Male Side: Where Sitri's female side may be demure and expressionless, her male side reflects this only during his calmer emotional states. More prone to emotion, his mood can shift in the blink of an eye. As such, he is quite fickle and tends to lose interest in things quickly. He is more openly cruel and is known to torture his latest plaything by toying with their minds or branding them with fire, only to heal them when they are near the brink of death to prolong the fun. A sexual deviant, Sitri's male side fits the very definition of a hedonist and he delights in men, women, and more.

Strengths:
- Sitri has no interest in becoming the next successor to the throne. As such, her abilities and knowledge may prove useful to those who may sway her to their cause.
- As the King's favorite child and healer, Sitri is privy to his thoughts as well as events taking place in the King's court. The King is also known to take Sitri's opinions into consideration due to her gift of foresight.

Weaknesses:
- Mycelene --> Sitri will do anything for her.
- As a female, Sitri is physically weak and defenseless save for her ability to manipulate the mind and element of fire.
- As a male, Sitri may be unpredictable due to mood swings. It's hard to keep his interest if the immediate task at hand doesn't include pain or pleasure.

Powers:
- Abjuration: Healing
- Divination: Extrasensory Perception
- Enchantment: Mental Manipulation
- Evocation: Elemental Manipulation of Fire

History: The youngest of the Teraheart siblings, Sitri exhibited none of the usual demonic talents expected at a young age. The only ability she seemed to have was, ultimately, useless -- able to switch to a male version of herself at will. Deemed an embarrassment and a failure to the family, Sitri's childhood was spent ensconced in the outer wings of the palace. Largely forgotten, only palace gossip kept her identity alive as she ghosted the halls. It was not until the early years of her adolescence that her powers began to manifest. Yet, of all the abilities she could possess, it was to her family's great shame that she had inherited the gifts of healing and foresight. However, during the past few centuries, Sitri has been openly admitted back to court. Due to the King's illness, her healing has helped to stave off the inevitable, although it has finally advanced to a state where even Sitri's healing is no longer effective and the King's illness must take its natural course.

Sitri had actually discovered her gifts, including those of manipulating the mind and fire, much earlier on. Predicting her family's negative reaction, she had kept it secret and quietly fostered and experimented with her abilities without their knowledge. Chalked up to a simple, albeit unusual, case of sibling idolatry, most cannot remember a time when Sitri was not by Mycelene's side. No one knows why Sitri suddenly latched onto Mycelene, least of all, Mycelene herself. The King holds a certain fondness for her as his youngest child, however, he shows no favoritism among his children and thus Sitri herself does not realize the rather unique position this puts her in.

Killable? No

Female Side: Mycelene, Mind Games, Fire/Warmth, Shadows/Darkness, Quiet
Male Side: Mycelene, Fire/Warmth, Inflicting Pain, Experiencing Pleasure

Dislikes:
Female Side: Physical Combat, Ice/Cold/Rain, Light, Noise/Crowds/Parties
Male Side: Ice/Cold/Rain, Boredom, Silence

Character Ons:
Female Side: Sexual Partners - Female, Fairly open to the more "typical" array of smexing. If you're not 100%, PM me to discuss.
Male Side: Pretty much anything. Male side is wilder and open to experimenting. Please check my [O/Os] first. If it's not listed, PM me to discuss beforehand.

Character Offs:
Female Side: Sexual Partners - Male, Semen, Impregnation, Beastiality, Bathroom Play
Male Side: Bathroom Play

Player Ons/Offs: I'm fairly flexible and open-minded. If you don't see something listed on my [O/Os], just shoot me a PM to ask. :-)

Relations: WIP

Additional: WIP

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

JoanieSappho

So, is anyone actually interested in becoming king/queen?  :P

frost rose

Ooh, this looks fascinating, and the characters so far look awesome. Is there still room, or am I too late to propose another? I was a little confused, I admit, on how you were counting.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Esoteric Myobi

I was under the impression that a maximum of eight players can make Teraheart characters -- though this doesn't necessarily limit them to creating only one Teraheart per player? But other than that, I believe people are free to join and create supporting characters.

Of course, I'm not the GM so don't quote me on any of that. ::)

I think Lady Kitsune's Mycelene will be going after the throne...but again, I may very well be mistaken. >.>;

-worst source of reliable information ever- :-[

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

JoanieSappho

Quote from: frost rose on October 14, 2015, 02:24:19 PM
Ooh, this looks fascinating, and the characters so far look awesome. Is there still room, or am I too late to propose another? I was a little confused, I admit, on how you were counting.
It's a total of 8 Terahearts, and as many other characters as people want. One Teraheart per person, but others aren't restricted. There's currently three empty slots (Two if we cound Lady Kitsune's incoming character), so you're fine to make a whatever right now.

Esoteric Myobi

After re-reading, it looks like Joanie is right. Listen to her! Ignore me. ::)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

frost rose

Ahh, okay, yeah, looking back that makes perfect sense. I am just amazing today, apparently.

I will definitely see about working up something then. Because that's a lot of weird genderbending and homoeroticism and BDSM and that sounds delicious
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Lady Kitsune

And done! I may make changes to NPC's and Drake, I am wiling to make changes as need be. :)

Name: Mycelene Teraheart
Aliases: Temptress of Pain, Harbinger of Nightmares
Race: Demon
Sexuality: As it pleases her, she likes it interesting anyway she can.

Appearance:
Mycelene has skin like pale alabaster and just as flawless. The curves of her body are sinful and she has no compunctions toward using the as a distraction. Armored claws hold her firm round breasts in place and she wears a scant amount of jeweled cloth for modesty. She wears armored thigh high boots. As the coup des gras, she dons a leather jacket/cloak with spaulders, the collar high behind her head. Her arms are dressed with gauntleted arms. As bad ass as her body is, her face is lovely perfection. Eyes of mysterious blue and lips full and red as if waiting for a kiss. Her elfin face is framed by long jewel black hair. Horns standout sharp and deadly, curling forward. She is a dangerous beauty with all the mystery to make a soul want to stand within her burning flame.

Personality:
Mycelene has an adventurous and gregarious manner. Although calm and cool you never know what exactly will set her anger off and when it happens she can fly into a rage that would level a township. That is if you are lucky. Should she decide to bottle it, she turns that anger into a long term and methodical plot. She is not without reason. Highly intelligent, she would much rather plot a demon's demise in the worst way then give into the easy fury that burns. All the while she would kill you politely and gruesomely. Playing the spoiled princess and doing as she pleases is partly a ruse to do the things she needs to. True kindness is only for Sitri which she hasn't quite figured out why.

Strengths:
- Manipulation
- Seduction
- Martial Prowess

Weaknesses:
- Sitri: Having a weakness at all is detestable but not having Sitri around seems worse. Unsure where all this protectiveness comes from as she is quite a cold bitch, woe be the fool....
- Unable to back down from a challenge
- Terrible temper when unleashed

Powers:
- Evocation – Dark
- Illusion – Subjective Reality
- Enchantment – Mental Manipulation
- Conjuration - Summoning

History: Mycelene Teraheart does as she pleases without regard. Followed by an entourage and running off to play dangerous adventures, she hardly takes her Emissary duties seriously. This of course is only a cover for what her and her “entourage” really do. Court politics is risky business and now with contending for the throne it may have become worse. Mycelene is not sure she wants the throne but to look weak would be disastrous. With the King sick, she worries how many paths this situation could take. The whispers are not good and the result could be a blood bath. She has already taken on a few necessary assassinations to quell any rebellion. Now is a time for minor powers to wage their petty squabbles and she isn't having it disturb her father. The hardest yet is discerning what her other siblings are truly thinking. The only calming thing is that she still can dream about Avasadahr and be with Sitri.

Killable? No

- To Inflict Pain
- Sitri
- Looking at the Moon
- A Good Fight
- Chocolate

Dislikes:
- Stinky Men
- Things that are not pretty
- People who talk too much
- Liars

Player Ons: Forceful men, rough sex, sensual moments, from the front, the back, sideways...whatever is interesting, bladeplay, bondage, sex in public, non-con
Player Offs: mutilation, scat, vore
Character Ons: Just about everything, one only need to ask.
Character Offs: mutilation, scat, vore, bestiality

Relations: Sitri and the “Entourage”

Additional: Mycelene cannot remember when Sitri started mooning after her. She had done everything to shake the little waif. Family is family but getting startled out of your knickers at the little princess's sudden appearance in the weirdest places was too much. Do to circumstance and odd inclination, Mycelene finally just let the girl be and grew fond of her and protective. Besides, Sitri knows her deepest and most embarrassing secret, Mycelene's fangirl crush on the mysterious Avasadahr, God of the Moon.

Name: Argent
Race: Demon

Appearance: A dark skinned demon, arrogant and handsome.
Bio: Argent is Mycelene's eyecandy but don't let that fool you. He is also her muscle. She does at times dally with him but in the end, the relationship is business and beneficial. He became loyal to her do to a dire circumstance.

Permissions: Player Only

Name: Karados
Race: Dragon

Appearance: WIP
Bio: Karados is her pet. He is young and pretty much a puppy. A really big one. Mycelene has wings to fly but one can only go so far on their own power. Karados is a faster and bigger ride.

Permissions: GM,Player

Name: Zana and Vana
Race: Succubi

Bio: The girly girls of the “Entourage”, they gather information from the other side of the sheets. Having saved them from a dirty brothel, their new life of luxury appeals to the diabolical duo and being the best at what they do and appreciated keeps the twins happy and loyal.

Permissions: GM, Player

Name: Hajga
Race: Demon/wraith

Bio: It is a secret as to why this dangerous and dark creature is loyal to Mycelene but he stays and does her bidding whatever it be.

Additional:

Name: No name
Race: Dark Constructs

Appearance: Bony dark shadows
Bio: Mycelene creates these to spy. They go where she tells them, like ghosts they blend into the shadows.

Additional:
I am working on it, I swear!

Drake Valentine

Too much to quote. >.>

EM- She is fine, feel free to post her in sheet area.
FQ - Eh, I included both Terahearts I play as '1,' so it is mostly limited to one a person. With LK it is now two spots. I am just surprise of how much interest they garnered. ;o The main reason I limit them to that many(which techinally there may be more, given how long live they are) is to see how well I can track their involvement and interaction. I will be doing somewhat of a point system as far as ranking goes within game on their trials to the throne and I am not confident I can handle/track more than eight active roles of such.
LK - She is fine, though you might want to try to enter align the NPCs a bit better. Not sure how they appeal on your end, but they look scattered to me on mine. >.< *Doesn't know if different screen resolutions present things differently in browsers.*