Brother / Sister Incest RP (Furry) M looking for F

Started by Kanen, June 01, 2015, 09:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanen

I have only one open slot for RPs some I'm going to be fairly picky in my selection process.  It also means that I am looking for something very specific.  Please PM me if you are interested (don't reply to this thread) but know that I will look over your posting history to see if we're compatible.  I also prefer that Female characters are played by Females. 

Requirements - Specifically looking for a partner who can:

• Post 3+ Paragraphs reliably with a 5+ Intro post.
  • Post once every 1-2 days.
  • Help drive a story.
  • Partner who can play Furry RPs.
  • Actual Female Partner.

If 3 Paragraphs is 'pushing it' for you, then you'll have better luck looking elsewhere.  I typically post more than 3 normally.  So here is what I am looking for story wise. 

Brotherly Love
Themes: Anthro x Anthro, M/F, incest, smutty (about 65%+ smut), modern day, long-term

A rather simple plot: A brother and sister Anthro combo (preferably of the canine variety - fox or wolf) more or less find that they are attracted to each other.  They can be twins or just a year or two apart.  I don't really have anything heavy plot wise other than a secretive and "wrong" relationship that they have to keep hidden from the rest of the world while eagerly feeding their youthful urges.  It can start of innocent and escalate from their or the brother can be the initiator.  I'm really open for anything, but it has to be brother and sister.

Kanen