The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Sign-up/OOC Thread) -- Closed + suspended

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 04:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

SxyCowgirl

Hey guys. We're sorry that Pent and I have yet to post. Things in our household have been a bit intense and difficult and so have yet to have much chance to do anything extra, including but not limited to this role play. We ask that you have patients with us as I will soon be starting multiple jobs and Pent is working full time currently. We will post whenever we can; I will try to post at least once a week, every Thursday, though I can not say for Pent. Anyway, I'm posting now in the rp so we should be able to continue soon. :) Thanks for your patients everyone!
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

LynxKitten

It's no problem :) I hope life eases up for you! I understand the stress.

Pentagious666

I was scared to post because I didn't have good news, however I am working on a post now because we have a lovely hell hound wandering up. it is funny though as I am a skyrim player and I keep imagining that your character is Namira, though only in her abilities, which she isn't of course.

Oh and by the way......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD POSTED!
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Mist

I'm still lurking about, as well.  As soon as I get on a real pc, I'll post again.  Glad things are still moving, albeit at a snails pace.  Welcome, Lynx!
O/O

Pentagious666

I do apologize the lady cowgirl is a bit hesitant or something to get on... in my dealings with her she sometimes takes patience.  I'll do my best to make sure she posts and soon so that we can move on from the silly motel.  Also working on a deeper plot and will try to drag you guys through hell and back.
"For you see, I am simply one hell of a butler."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

SxyCowgirl

I should be  posting shortly. Asking  for an opinion before sending it through. :P

Oh so I'm looking for  some opposing characters. I have a few  open slots for your own plot characters  ideas, but I also think I need a couple of people  to play some pre existing substantial characters. Will likely hold auditions  for  the  different characters (to determine slot fillings) over PM. So just message me if  you think you might be interested. :)
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Pentagious666

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on October 17, 2013, 12:17:42 AM
I should be  posting shortly. Asking  for an opinion before sending it through. :P

Oh so I'm looking for  some opposing characters. I have a few  open slots for your own plot characters  ideas, but I also think I need a couple of people  to play some pre existing substantial characters. Will likely hold auditions  for  the  different characters (to determine slot fillings) over PM. So just message me if  you think you might be interested. :)
You can also hit me up, now that I've got her up to speed and there are some strong plot hooks we are planning to throw at you guys.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: SxyCowgirl on October 17, 2013, 12:17:42 AM
I can't PM, so what then?

SxyCowgirl

Then I think it'd  be  best to stick with the character you have  for the moment until you get accepted. :) I can't really talk about certain parts of the plot places where everyone  can see. Gotta keep some mystery. ;3 Hahaha.

Demigod1945

Ehhh, I don't have a chance of getting approved until January. So it won't really matter.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:56:12 AM
It happens, be patient, Demi.
Oh don't worry, I have plenty of patience. I've been waiting since July for Pete's sake. I have qualms with being on hold, at least not that much anyway.

Pentagious666

Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:23:06 PM
why're you on hold?
The powers that be, never gave me a specific answer. Mostly because they're not suppose to. It's apparently because they think I wasn't a good fit for the community, but I was given a second chance, so to speak. I get to reapply in January, so hopefully I'll be accepted.

Pentagious666

well I wonder why you weren't accepted... hmmmmmmmm.... If in the future I can be of assistance let me know.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:27:46 PM
well I wonder why you weren't accepted... hmmmmmmmm.... If in the future I can be of assistance let me know.
As of now, I got nothing. But thank you for the offer.

Demigod1945

I don't want to sound dumb or anything, but I'm having a hard timing understanding that post. If you could it explain it to me that would be great. I don't mean to be difficult or anything, I'm quite tired and can't quite get the whole meaning of your post.  XD

Pentagious666

Valoren is relating to his true form being 50 feet tall and incredibly powerful.  It may seem slightly unbalanced, but you have no Idea how strong his Vanity is.  Anyways, he is saying that his inner demon is frightening and that he feels safe because he doesn't sacrifice clear thinking for greater power.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Quote from: Pentagious666 on October 17, 2013, 11:45:58 PM
Valoren is relating to his true form being 50 feet tall and incredibly powerful.  It may seem slightly unbalanced, but you have no Idea how strong his Vanity is.  Anyways, he is saying that his inner demon is frightening and that he feels safe because he doesn't sacrifice clear thinking for greater power.
Ahhh ok, I think I see that. Well off to bed for me, I'll try and get a post up in the morning before the day of work begins.

Demigod1945

So out of boredom, I was reading through all of the character sheets, and Lynx, it seems that you have a case of accidental name changing for your character. In your sheet, it says Namirya, while in all of your RP posts, it says Namyria. Just thought I'd point that out.

LynxKitten

*blinks in confusion, goes back to sheet* Oh dear....so I do. Well then, all I have to do is change the sheet lol