Returning from a long hiatus

Started by shengami, April 27, 2016, 02:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

NOTE: I am posting here because I am not opposed to adult content but it is also not required.

So, I took a long hiatus from Elliquiy there, almost a year, as I was busy and a bit burned out. I had way too many games going at once. But, I am back now and really want the one-on-one collaborative RP experience I always got on Elliquiy. If you are one of my old writing partners, I apologize for disappearing but I won't be taking up any of my old games. I am looking for one, maybe two, long term, intense writing partners. I don't have any ideas for plots or scenarios at the moment, just a deep desire to write. So, feel free to surf around in my profile, old stories, etc and get a feel for what I bring to the table then contact me if you would like to try and drum up a game between us. Again, old writing partners are welcome to come with new plot bunnies, but I am not resurrecting old story lines. I will be cleaning house a bit as I wait for responses!

Cheers!
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

LuckyLukin

Hello Shengami,

I'm a relatively new poster on Elliquiy. I have been wanting to develop a setting in the DnD 5 system but the best way I can think of to do so is through just RP, particularly one- to- one RP. I'm wrongful if you would be willing to help me out.
Like you mentioned in your disclaimer Adult content is not required but it also wouldn't be denied, hence my wanting to explore this on Elliquiy.

I know that my writing so far has not been highly story based since I've been looking for cues from others in whatever game I'm in, but I an also looking to change that.

If you're interested please feel free to PM me and we can get something started.