Sci-fi, Fantasy, Realism oh my!! [M seeking F, or multiple Fs]

Started by Lloyd1213, September 24, 2011, 08:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd1213

Hey there fellow role players! I'm Lloyd and am actively seeking one or more females to help me out with some ideas I have. None are too specific and all are open to changes depending on timing, where we decide to play, and personal preferences. I'm not new to RP and have no preference between "one-off" stories and longer, more complex ones.

I prefer lengthy descriptions and substantive dialogue (if the story warrants it), and dislike posts fewer than a few sentences. Copious amounts of detail are enjoyed, but posts should only be as long as they need be, I don't expect a novel for each post. 

PLEASE read my O&O before PMing me about an idea. Thanks!

New Ideas
Prize Fighter
As an up and coming boxer, Ari Pearson is working hard both in and out of the ring. Balancing his life as a university student and a professional boxer is hard. He loves to learn and he loves to box, but difficulty with women and family are slowly but surely derailing all of his plans. Once determined and purposeful, he may begin to give up unless something or someone helps him to find himself again...

How did I get here?
Jesse wakes up one morning in a house that isn't his. This would be disconcerting enough...if it weren't for the fact that it didn't look like any modern home. He runs, struggling to find his way out of this strange house, and when he smashes through the door to find himself in a place that certainly isn't earth, with its mystical Lord of the Rings style, he passes out from the shock. It's your character that helps introduce him to this new society and shows him why he never wants to leave.

For the Dominating Females Out There
Any of the following scenarios are welcome:

-Mature professor or school teacher
-Doctor
-Incestual (sister or mother) relationships

For the Submissive Females Out There

-A longer story focusing around a wealthy aristocrat in Victorian England and his slave (or harem of slaves). No torture involved however, all women should be willing.
-A story about a city boy coming out to the country to spend some time away from the hustle and bustle of city life. What he finds is a beautiful women who is willing to do be whatever he desires...

Other Ideas

-[A shameless remake of Ayn Rand's "The Fountainhead."]A young architect with strong ideals encounters a woman who he knows from the outset he must have.
-A vacation in paradise for two young lovers.
-The story of a young boxer and the woman he saves from being mugged and beaten.

Thanks for reading! Please PM me or add me on Yahoo Messenger!

Lloyd1213

Lloyd1213

New Request

After finishing Mass Effect for what must have been the fifth or sixth time, and rereading the entirety of the Sector General series by James White, I now have a hankering for a Space Opera-type-story possibly based in the mass effect universe. I don't have a specific plot in mind yet, but I'm willing to really work things out with any lady who is interested. The only things this story MAY NOT contain are anything currently listed as my Offs in my O&O though in specific scenarios I'm willing to possibly compromise. Send me a PM if interested!

Lloyd1213

After a long hiatus I'm back! Read through my old ideas, or let me know if there's something you'd like to try! :) I'll be updating with newer ideas soon.

Lloyd1213

Also seeing canon RPs from the universes of:

Dragon's Dogma
Mass Effect
Dr. Who (Doesn't need to involve any current characters, just the lore)
LOTR
Resonance of Fate
Naruto
Toriko

Also looking for historical RPs set in:

Tokugawa Era Japan
Victorian England
late 1800's America (think Wild West)