Are You Really Worth it? (M Seeking F)

Started by VeiledDesires, April 21, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeiledDesires

Introduction
Hey everyone, the name is Veiled. I already have two request threads, so if you wanted another list of ideas feel free to check those out. One does include NSFW links. Moving on from that introduction I wanted to say that I will be adding on to these ideas as time goes on, and if you like the general theme and have a new twist that you want to try, feel free to let me know. Another key idea is that although I only play male characters paired with female characters, I think the genders in these stories can be swapped, so feel free to ask about that as well. Finally, if you see any plots here but are looking for a story that is not MxF, feel free to use the ideas as your own.

General Theme
The basic theme will be that one character has found what they feel is their ideal partner. The person will not only be their idea type physically, but also emotionally. There of course will be one catch, that partner has a certain kink that will push your boundaries and make you question if they are really worth it. This story should not be able trying to live without the kink, but instead seeing if you can adapt to it.

Plots
A Unique Job
Character 1 (most likely the male in this story) has gone out to their favorite bar last night with the idea of finding a new partner, someone who will be more than just a one time fling. At the bar they meet their ideal person (Character 2). He/She is absolutely stunning, and after striking up a conversation, they find out that the two have a lot in common. One thing quickly leads to another, and the two wind up heading back home together and happen to have the best sex of their lives. Character 1 wakes up thinking that they have finally found someone they could spend the rest of their lives with, and after finally building up their courage, they let Character 2 know. Character 2 is a little less sure, hesitant even. He or she tells Character 1 that although they like them, a lot, they are not sure that they are the type to commit. Besides, Character 2 has his/her work to think about. Character 1 says that if work is the problem, they will be fine to help out. Character 2 agrees and tells Character 1 that his/her work starts at 7:00 pm that night.

It was an odd time, but Character 1 decides not to judge. He/She agrees to meet up with Character 2 at his/her place at 6:30 to help them get ready for work. WHen they arrive, Character 1 finds out what kind of work Character 2 does. Character 2 is a camgirl/camguy, and they spend their evenings stripping, masturbating, and chatting with strangers on the internet. Character 2 realized that the sex last night was so good that they could use Character 1 to make even more money. Will Character 1 be interested in this? How long can they keep at it? Will it be fun or difficult? These are all of the things I would like to explore with this story.

Three is a Crowd?
Character 1 starts off like the last story. They head to a bar/party in the hopes of finding someone worth spending time with. At that party they meet Character 2, and hit it off right away. Character 1 is shocked that Character 2 isn't in a relationship, and during their conversation asks Character 2 plenty of times if they are sure they aren't dating anyone (maybe Character 1 has been cheated on before and doesn't want to hurt anyone else). Character 2 assures them plenty of times that no one would be upset if Character 1 and 2 hook up. So, seeing no reason not to, Character 1 heads home with Character 2 for a night of great sex and long conversations.

The next morning Character 1 wakes up to find Character 2 in their kitchen chatting with a new person (Character 3). Character 1 is confused and asks if this is their sibling or housemate. Character 3 looks confused, shakes his/her head, and says that they are Character 2's lover. Character 1 is at first outraged, but Character 2 quickly explains it to him/her. Character 2 is poly-amorous, and all of his/her lovers are. In fact Character 2 has a few partners, all of them know that Character 2 sleeps around, and none of them care. The question is, what will Character 1 do now? Will he/she join in on this new type of relationship, or is it just too weird for them to continue for more than a week?

A Loving Audience
Same start as always, Character 1 goes to a bar/party, meets Character 2, and they hit it off. Character 2 seems quiet eager to head home with Character 1, but for some reasons insists that they do it at Character 2's house. Character 1 sees no reason to object, and heads home with Character 2. When they get to the house Character 2 insists that they head to the bedroom, and that once in the bedroom, that they keep the lights on. Again, these strike Character 1 as a little odd, but Character 1 doesn't object. Like the last few stories, the sex is amazing and they soon fall asleep together.

Character 1 wakes up the next day to see that Character 2 is already downstairs making breakfast. When they head downstairs they notice 2 new things. The first is that Character 2 is talking with someone, Character 3. The next, both Character 2 and Character 3 have one wedding rings. Character 1 is stunned, and asks what in the world is going on. Character 3 decides to explain. He/She tells Character 1 that he/she lovers their partner, and because of that, Character 2 has agreed to fulfill their biggest kink. Character 3 loves to watch his/her partner be fucked/fuck someone else. Last night, it turns out, Character 3 was in the closet the entire time. Character 1 remembers how often Character 2 looked in that direction. Character 1 feels like they were tricked and used, and is about to get up and leave when Character 2 & 3 ask them not to. The two admit that last night was the most fun they have had in ages, and ask if they can continue this relationship. What will Character 1 say, will they be willing to do this? If they agree, they will know that Character 3 will not be hiding in the closet next time, but watching from a seat right next to the bed.

You Look Familiar
Character 1 just broke up with their boyfriend or girlfriend, they got fired from their job, and overall life hasn't been going great for him/her recently. That is, until the latest movie came out. There is a brand new star in Hollywood, and he/she looks almost exactly like Character 1. Character 1 starts to get compliments on the street, and people often mistake them as the actor. It is time to see if he/she can use this to their advantage. So tonight Character 1 decides to go out on the town to find a new partner. That night they run into Character 2, a huge fan of this actor. In fact, Character 2 knew about the actor way before that actor struck it big. So Character 2 runs up to Character 1 and instantly starts flirting with them. Character 1 finds Character 2 incredibly attractive and agrees to play along, eventually leading to the characters hooking up.

These problems start occuring right away. Character 2 only calls Character 1 by the actor's name in bed. Not only that but they start asking Character 1 to start using lines from the Actor's movies and TV shows. How long can Character 1 keep this up? I was thinking that Character 2 only gets this star crazy in the bedroom or around their friends, other than that Character 2 is pretty normal around Character 1.

Possible Ideas
These are some of the other possible taboo ideas I have in mind. If you like any of these let me know and I can flush them out if someone is interested.

Exhibitionist
Character 2 finds that sex in the bedroom is just too dull. They love the thrill of possibly being caught. They find Character 1 attractive, but only want to hook up in riskier and riskier places.

Like it Rough
This would involve your character being Character 2. She is only interested in some very rough sex. Character 1 has never done anything like that. He is a kind guy, and thought he would never ever hurt a woman. So what happens when the woman he is sleeping with demands that he choke, spank, slap, and possibly even bruise her during sex.

Degradation
Again this is one where I would prefer to play Character 1. My character will have grown up being the kindest guy around. He has always been taught to respect women and people of other cultures. So what happens when he finds out that your character loves to be called horrible things in bed. She wants to be told that she is a slut, that he is better than her, and any other messed up thing you would like to add.

VeiledDesires