Kpop related music school idea

Started by MissHotCoco, August 17, 2017, 06:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissHotCoco

So I have this idea for a RP based off of a Korean TV show called "Dream High". It's about this group of kids and their drama in this prestigious music school. In the show, the school is famous for making the best Kpop groups, but we can tweak it if you don't want it to be strictly Korean. It will have a mix of high school drama on top of competitive drama. I'd like for some romance, but not the instantly fall in love kind and not the kind where our characters hate each other at first. I want it to start out neutral and events make them dislike or start to like each other at first.

• I like playing two characters, a male and a female. But I am open to choosing only one gender if you do not feel like playing a male and a female too, to keep the balance.
  • I write at least two paragraphs and expect the same please.
  • Plot is open for discussion of course. The ages for our characters will be from 16-18, Junior and Senior years preferably.
  • Any questions, don't feel bad for asking! I haven't been approved yet, but my PM box is always open for ideas and questions.

A/A updated. Please read! Sorry lovies!