College Party Strip (and more) Game - Interest Check

Started by ClosetBadBoy, September 12, 2016, 04:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClosetBadBoy

Ok, I'll just throw this out here to see if it sticks...

Who of us had never thought of what it would have been like to partake in one of those "College Rules" videos where a seemingly normal part of College kids turns into a giant fest of nudity, sexy games and fucking? I know I have. For some strange reason - maybe because I am way out of College and will never go back, or because I am too old (and Married with Children) - I got the creepy suspiscion I never will be part of one.

So my only chance (and probably your's too) is role-play a party like that on Elliquiy.

So who'd be interested?

Setup is fairly simple: We'll make a table in the thread where every character gets a number. If we play a game (like a hand of poker or spin the bottle or what ever kids play in College these days) we will use our trusted Dicebot to come up with the winner and loser - simply by roling the kind of dice we'd need. So if 13 kids are playing we'll roll 1d13 for the winner and 1d12 ('cause the winner is excluded from the loser-pick) for the loser. Voila!

What's the actual game? What do the winners get to do to the losers? What are the rules? I'm inclined to just let our characters figure that out. ;)

All I care for is that the resolution of the round happens fairly quickly... 2 to 3 posts per participating party and then someone calls it "time" and we reset.

Oh yes: Of course your actual gender or gender identification does not have to be in any way, shape or form be related to your characters.
Also: SLGBITP (did I forget anyone?) friendly of course - but if your gay guy ends up winning over a lesbian girl... ;D I'd so love to see that!

Oh and one more thing: Players who haven't posted either OOC or IC for a while (and are maybe holding up the game because of that) will get written out - like someone is writing that the char is chickening out.

Questions?

So as this is just a an interest check: Who'd be in and what gender character would you play?
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"
Mickey: "She's not silly! She's fucking Goofy!"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

Elahdon

I'd be interested. I'd play a (mostly) straight male
Ons and Offs // Roleplay Requests

Currently seeking new stories

Monica Lawson

I'd be down if there are more women down. I'd play a lesbian character.

Jayna

I'd consider jumping in as a lesbian character as well.

PrestaDGTation

Pahahahaa!  Wow!  I said to myself as I was leaving work, "Self!  Tonight, there shall be smut!"

And now look at this!  Awesome!

I'd probably be leaning more towards a bi-sexual female character!  If that's an issue for anyone, lemme know before the character starts to take shape!  I know the GM said it's okee, but, y'know, love to ask!

*excitement abounds*
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

ClosetBadBoy

Haha, not so sure the excitement is justified. I'd assume sexually exclusive chars (like heterosexuals or homosexuals) being disinclined to engage in a heterosexual gig... Thus we'd end up with one bisexual gal getting action and a lesbian connection (which BTW I'm totally,  cool with). Just wondering if that.'s not gonna make it very blant...

What do you guys think what your chars would do if they got matched with an 'undesirable'?
Judge: "Mister Mouse, so you really want to divorce Minnie because she's being silly?"

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: ClosetBadBoy on September 15, 2016, 11:57:04 PM
Haha, not so sure the excitement is justified. I'd assume sexually exclusive chars (like heterosexuals or homosexuals) being disinclined to engage in a heterosexual gig... Thus we'd end up with one bisexual gal getting action and a lesbian connection (which BTW I'm totally,  cool with). Just wondering if that.'s not gonna make it very blant...

What do you guys think what your chars would do if they got matched with an 'undesirable'?

Ah, I see.  Fine, I'd make her hetero! 
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Blinkin

I'll post tentative interest in this, but I have some concerns about the straight/lesbian issue and this being an issue that dooms the game.

Personally, I don't have a problem with the pre-disposed leanings of the characters, but if you want to keep it entertaining and flowing, I would add a qualifier that if you play, you've agreed tofollow the rules and you have to do what the rules require... IE, a lesbian giving a guy a blowjob... guess what? You're going to give that blowjob. A straight guy pulls a blow job, guess what? You're going to give a blow job.

A big part of these things is the drunkenness and influence of illegal substances, so inhabitions drop and barriers come down... it's college and it's a party. No one stays solber really, so if you're opposed to your character experimenting, it's probably not a game to consider.

Consider that the drop rate of any E group is about 50% within 3 to 4 weeks, playing a homosexual who refuses to give a straight winner the goods, or a straight character refusing to give it up to a homosexual will kill the game as surely as a virgin losing her panties at a frat party.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

PrestaDGTation

Hm.  I'm going to give this one last bump, because it sounds like a neat idea.  But I think I'm withdrawing my interest.

I could be wrong, but it seems like the direction of this game is going to depend on character's sexual preferences being structured the right way, and the fun of getting on altered substances and exploring the path less traveled into saucy jaunts.  Which is LOVELY!  However, it does restrict the character making process a little.

Ideally, what you want is for everyone to be (at least a little bit, just a dab) bisexual by the end of the game.  The argument is that making an openly bisexual character at the start will suck out (har har) everyone else's enjoyment.  While the other side is that the apparently 90%-or-higher straight or gay characters being made will have to do bisexual things when they lose the games being played.

Personally, I think it's a cool concept, so long as you have the right group looking for that sort of 'dammit, hell no!-well, maybe?-fuck, I'm drunk-Yes! YES!' progression.  But I think it's going to be a tight fit for someone like me.

Enjoy it!

ClosetBadBoy

So I guess any homo/hetero char would have to be at least bi-curious... but yes, I absolutely agree with Blinkin, that I fear this one to be doomed from the start to have people come inactive really fast if we do it with a big group and if we do it with a small one everybody would have to play multiple characters to keep things interesting - but you end up with the danger of having your own characters play with one another (repeatedly if Lady Luck decides to be a b-i-t-c-h).

Maybe once I know people on here better, I will make this an invitation only party. :D

Thanks for your interest and input, but I don't think this is going to fly anytime soon.

Ons & Offs - of sort
Ideas Thread