Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Misery

*looks at empty hands dumbfounded*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Zealously Jaded

not really, because i win

EpitomyofShyness

*steals Shambler's rose*  It is the WIN!

Chevalier des Poissons

-runs over Tori with a cartoon steamroller- No, I win.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Inkidu

*Blows up steamroller with an RPG* I think not. My win!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Misery

*grabs the win through the confusion of things blowing up*
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Esoteric Myobi

-watches as Misery mistakes the win for something else in the midst of the confusion-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Misery

*looks at the win in Myobi's hand and the junk in my own---mine now!*

Esoteric Myobi

You mean your junk? ;o It's alright you can keep that =) I prefer the shiny win ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Misery

No I am pretty sure I now have the win, but if you want the junk I have no problem sharing.  :-)

Esoteric Myobi

I think I'll pass on the junk but it seems that you're quite mistaken about the win =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Misery

Very well some nice junk there I am sure --  but I do have the WIN.

Kunoichi

*wonders if Misery put the junk in his trunk*

Nah, the win is mine. ;)

Esoteric Myobi

That's junk that somehow got smushed into the words 'WIN'...could definitely...possibly...fit in his trunk x3

But this shiny piece of win here in my hands is the real thing~^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*yoink!*

Yeah, it does seem pretty real...

Misery

Snatches the REAL win on display.  *runs*

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Esoteric Myobi

Ooh...now he went from sorting through garbage to stealing...too bad he stole the wrong thing =x

-cuddles the real win-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Misery

yes you are cuddling something but it is not the WIN.   ;)

EpitomyofShyness

*snuggles up contentedly with win*

Kunoichi

*is being cuddled by Myobi*

Hey, come on, I said I have the Win, not that I am the Win!

Misery

Really....the win has been cuddled, and snuggled tonight.  *thinks of getting a tattoo of WIN across chest*

Kunoichi

You're welcome to try, but I don't think that anyone will mistake you for the Win.