News:

Main Menu

Who uses Safari?

Started by Callie Del Noire, June 09, 2011, 03:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

*nods again*

I should have noticed it was a short-term graph.  Brain went to the percentages and pictures and completely skipped over the raw numbers.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Oniya on June 10, 2011, 12:43:21 PM
*nods again*

I should have noticed it was a short-term graph.  Brain went to the percentages and pictures and completely skipped over the raw numbers.

Considering that I do like six to eight touch ups a day when the mood hits me, I try to keep my own log ins down to a minimum to allow me to work without skewing the figures when I check the traffic.

Wyrd

Quote from: Wolfy on June 10, 2011, 12:12:36 PM
...;D I grow very well.

....lol, ok, but seriously...I like firefox better. o3o You like Chrome, and hey, if you like Chrome, then go with it.

Oh okay! :P I could have sworn you were implying something about anal probing? Why the change of tone? Why are you repeating the fact I like Chrome? I do remember, I didn't forget i use it. :p You confuse me, Wolfy.  :-\
Ragtime Dandies!

Oniya

Wolfy confuses many people.  Best to smile, nod, and move on.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Oniya on June 10, 2011, 04:30:57 PM
Wolfy confuses many people.  Best to smile, nod, and move on.  ;D

What she said. That and throw small candy treats out. (it distract Wolfy)

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!