News:

Main Menu

Incubus

Started by Adamska James, April 05, 2009, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamska James

I wonder sometimes how many people like the band Incubus...
It seems as though it stays kind of under the radar for some reason.
I'd like to find out if that's just because no one likes them any more or if it's just us cool people who like them and they simply aren't on the "popular" charts.

So show of hands, do you like Incubus?
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.

Lolli

I like Incubus! :]
Not entirely sure about your 'under the radar' comment, however. Perhaps it's just the area I'm in, but just about everybody I know loves the song Drive.

Love Hurts is a great song, as well.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

consortium11

I like Incubus... I don't mind most of their songs, would happily listen to them but couldn't really care less if I never heard them again.

A lot of my friends are the same... they just don't seem to be a band that has a particularly devoted following... they're a band that a lot of people like, but imo not that many love.

Adamska James

It might just be my area, I know that only a few of my friends really listen to them intentionally. I don't know, maybe people aren't that strongly for or against bands in general.. I've been noticing a lot less true fandom as of late and I don't really know why. I'm hoping that it's because of my luck and there really are still a lot of people that devote themselves to a band or a few.
It seems to me though, that most music fans nowadays are more about sampling downloads of all kinds of bands and not really sticking with one or two for more than a little while. Simply listening to something until something "better" comes along.

Personally, I try to buy the albums of the artists I support and sample downloads with the intent to either buy or ignore the artist I'm sampling.
That demon in the mirror is you. Make a deal, let it in, and you become more whole than you ever imagined possible. Evil is only a point of view, after all.