Milk Farm [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 22, 2011, 12:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118629.0

In a small town, in western Oklahoma, a farm stands in the middle of a field. One that is unique in the world. There, a scientist found a miraculous injection that would grow girls breasts, filling them with milk, and making them lactate. The drug also had some side effects, which varied between subjects, but could include sudden orgasms, or the urge to touch themselves.

The farm recruited some guards, and then baited women to come, under false pretenses. Once there, the women were kept like animals, and milked regularly. Of course, since it was a completely illicit operation in the first place, there's also other kind of abuse that goes on, like abuses, rapes and beatings.

For this RP I will need female cows, male or female guards, and male or female "milk men", or the technicians who will milk the girls.

Cows will be kept locked and need to be submissive, or they will be roughed up. They will be milked regularly and will have large breasts. (need 3+)

Guards will be tasked to bring the cows from the stable to the "milk men". They have full liberty around the farm and can also decide to abuse the cows themselves, or get abused, or even volunteer to be injected and milked. They can be either dominant or subs. (need 1+)

"Milk men" will be the technicians who milk the cows. They are more science oriented and do not inflict punishment, and sometimes may not even agree with the treatment of cows, being there just for science, although if they wish they can ask a guard to help them abuse the cows. They can be dominant or subs. (need 2+)

Questions? Let me know!

Visual cue: (NSFW)
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pic-92397.html

Character sheet:

Name:

Role: (cow | guard | milk man)

Bio:

NC pref: (dom | sub | both)

Offs:

Appearance:
----

elfguy

Character sheet:

Name: Kathy

Role: Guard

Bio: Kathy is a party girl, a wild girl who loves to drink, stay up late, play around and have fun. She saw a posting about the somewhat unusual farm and decided to check it out. She always liked the idea of being a cowgirl, but not really for the hard work, mostly based on the posters of sensual girls on horses being approached by handsome cowboys. When the farm turned into a sort of prison for girls, she loved the prospect. Humans were much more fun to play with than animals. She isn't into bestiality, yet she's horny a lot.

Her personality is playful, and she loves to tease the 'cows'. She usually wears very little, showing off her rather fit body, from having done so many outdoor sports, and likes to get her hands all over the prisoners as much as she can, to play with them, or get off with them. She's also a switch sexually, and can do both sub and dominant roles. She had herself injected and allows herself to be milked along with the cows regularly. People who see her act for a while often think she's completely insane, and they may not be wrong.

NC pref: Both

Offs: Futa/herma, Death

Appearance:
----

Doomsday

Sounds interesting, and simple enough to maintain. Count me in. Any problems with cross gender roleplaying? Just curious, I'm fully capable/willing to play a male.

elfguy

----

inflatetress

Hia elfguy!  I would love to be a cow in your new game!  Will you be running the game or will it be just like total freeform?

elfguy

Well it'll mostly be freeform. The idea is that each day the cows will be brought to the milk men as asked. And of course there'll be a lot of unplanned stops where the guards and the cows get some fun, and the milk men and the cows too, and maybe even the milk men and the guards.
----

omfgSarah

Hey all
I'd like to be a cow for this 'play. :]
Ons&Offs

11/19: Sorry all, having a totally hectic week! I will work on posts for everyone ASAP!
[Posting order; Mr Badguy, Mr Thorne, Wabisuke, Google, Phoenix]

elfguy

Well right now we have 3 people who expressed some interest.. it's not looking very promising, but if we can get a couple more we could get this RP off the ground.
----

minerva7790

I am interested to play a cow in this one... Just stating my interest for now... I'll make a character sheet later, if this does get off the ground. ;)
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Sharon

I will play if it don't kill me in post like Jail did...

Miroque

If there is place for cow-slave, I offer myself aswell.

elfguy

Right now we've had 5 people express interest but no char sheet filled. If we had that many people with char sheets I think we could get this RP going.
----

Miroque

Character sheet:

Name: Vanessa
Role: Cow-Slave
Bio: Vanessa is youth pre-med student from St-Hopkins University, and was using her last summer holliday for roadtripping across the country, when she was lured to the farm.

NC pref: Sub

Offs: Vore/Snuff

Appearance:

minerva7790

I'll get to work on a character sheet, but I'm afraid it might have to wait till tomorrow earliest, or the weekend, latest... Sorry about that!

Sharon

Character sheet:Sharon
Name:Milly Ann Grand
Gender:Female   Age:19   Role: cow   NC Pref: Sub  Offs: Shitting anything else is free rage
Bio:
Milly was a student that wanted to be a reporter when a good friend turned up messing she went out looking for her. Just to find herself trapped for some mad man liking for milk. She been there for a few months and her fighting spirit had been beaten out of her. Even though there are days that she will kick and fight and even bite at someone. She dream of running away and telling the story of what been going on there. She keep her little a notebook where she try to write in everyday mainly after a milking. Even though she fear what would happened to her if they found out about the notebook with details about the going on there.

minerva7790

Name: Yumi Asakura

Role: cow

Bio: Yumi is an exchange student from Japan studying Chemistry. Not quite able to fit into American culture yet, she keeps to herself most of the time, spending her school days in the library studying. On weekends and holidays, she goes off hiking alone. One day, however, she found herself terribly lost in a storm, having had her map blown away. Desperate for shelter and perhaps a hot meal, Yumi knocked on the door of a lone farm. The farm owner generously complied with a bowl of steaming broth. Her English is terrible, and her last thought as she fell into a drugged sleep barely 5 spoonfuls into the broth was that she must have said something wrong...

NC pref: sub

Offs: Mostly just scat.

Appearance:

I also have a question. Will we all be cows at the start of the RP? Or will we start with the transformation process?

elfguy

Good start, we still need guards and milk men however.
----

Jason

May I?

Name: Jonah

Bio: Jonah is a kind soul who stumbled on a secret and was blackmailed into working at this farm. He's always with a smile on his face and is a nature lover, to a large sense of the word. Unlike the abusive guards, Jonah genuinely likes the "cows" and spends his time trying to make their time on this farm all the more bearable by treating them with kindness and generosity rather than abuse.

A "friend" of Jonah caused his to end up with a permanent job at this farm for being a peeping tom. So they persuaded him to work on the farm in exchange for silence, which ultimately he accepted. He's reliable, trustworthy, friendly and gentle. He can get rough and aggresive, but never towards a lady as his standards say. He's not the smartest of induviduals however his glowing heart of gold makes up for it.

NC pref: Both, usually Dom

Offs: Blood, Violence

LightNight

I think I could come up with tech for this RP if your still going head with this RP?
if i get ok my next post would be char read up.
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

NessaNeko

hey, if your still tooking for players. pm me if there is still space :-)
Name: Marissa
Role:cow
Bio: Marissa was a intern at a biomedical research lab. One of the scientists had a crush on her, but she wasn't interested. So when it became time to start collecting subjects for certain experiments a certain scientist had a certain girl in mind who he wouldn't mind kidnapping. she is fiesty and refuses to submit to her new role.
NC Pref:sub
Offs: scat, cunnilingus

elfguy

Yes right now we'd need guards/milkmen for this to work.
----

Rune

Name: Brett Stein

Role: (cow)

Bio: Brett used to be a milk man, however when injecting one of the cows with their special hormone treatment, the needle slipped and he injected himself. By the next morning, his breasts were starting to develope. By noon, they were impossible to hide. As a side affect, the hormone treatment erased his Y chromosone. Bt the time the sun sets tonight, he would be all cowgirl.

NC pref: Nonscentual sex, given oral being used as a pet.  (submissive)

Offs: Pain, torture

Appearance: Petite but full breasted, dark hair, deep soulful eyes.

LightNight

Name: Gell Ranmosi.

Role: milk man

NC pref: Dom

Offs: death, Vore, scat,

Bio: Gell Ranmosi was bring to the farm from his skill in genetics as well his knowledge in physiology, he all about doing his job as it pays well so he take to making sure each cow set to him is milked to the fullest as well make sure each is checked out for any bad side effects from the serum.
The work addict is just front as he is a corporate spy sent to get as much info about the new drug & all the side effects he is freelancer not knowing who he is realy working for but his cover is not just cover he has prefect memory remembering every thing he try’s to memorize.

Dark Deception

Did you say guards?  ::) I'll post up a profile asap.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Dark Deception

Name: Jeff Dupree
Bio: Mr. Dupree loves his job. What’s better than getting paid to watch a few heifers? Of course, when they decide to get out of line that’s when he’s gotta take his belt off—that meaning can be interpreted both ways. The guard seems to relish in punishment. Hell, he makes quite a living off of it so why not? A cow would have to be acting really bad for this guard to pay a visit, but he’s known to pay special visits at night to unlucky ladies. Heifers best be careful what they wish for.

The guard deals in humiliation, manipulation, and torture, but nothing to injure The Boss’s property. That would get him fired and then he’d have to return to those boring jobs back in the city—oh no, not that! Mr. Dupree is normally a quiet man who finds himself a spot to relax, chew tobacco, and guzzle beer, while watching those cows that aren’t being milked in the barn.

Don’t try to escape this cowboy, he won’t hesitate to chase you down and rope ya!

NC pref: Usually dom, but depends on the in-game situation
Offs: Futa, PM requests, toiletries, vomit, anything else that is just sick.
Appearance: Mr. Dupree often wears plaid, suede, Levis, and Stetsons—pretty much the stereotypical Texan get up. His strong jaws are rough with stubble and mirror shades often veil his eyes. He is built for handling actual cattle, but when he found out that it wasn’t actually cows he was dealing with…well…that speaks for itself, don’t it?

KikuLei

Character sheet:

Name: Natalie White

Role: Cow

Bio: A pick up, a hooker basically picked up on the streets by a rich scientist. She actually thought she was becoming his girlfriend not knowing he would ever turn her into one of the companies he works for as a project dummy. Feeling somewhat cheated into this due to their being the simple fact she got paid for sex before and was free to do as she pleased. Now it is exactly the opposite. However as embarrassing as it is, she wishes that one of the guards or milkers would atleast give her some sort of toy. The drugs have increased her sex drive. She usually is seen in the corner before her milkings trying to find a way to keep her nipples warm. Their constant lactation usually making them wet and give her chills. She constantly is trying to find ways to talk to the other ' cows ' or even the guards. It is lonely.

NC pref: Submissive

Offs: Toilet play, blood , pregnancy , vomit , cutting , mutilation

Appearance:

Dark Deception

We got a herd, depending if the players who applied earlier are still around. When are you going to start this Elfguy? *flails arms eagerly*

elfguy

Alright, we're way out numbered by cows but I doubt it'll get better so I'll start the IC and we'll see where this goes.
----

Dark Deception

Ha, ha...I'm never outnumbered.  8-)

Also, I'm sure people will join as they see there's an IC.

elfguy

----

tonioven

Is there still a place for a guard? I'm also interested in milkmen, depending on how many there are of both already.

elfguy

I think so, assuming all the cows post.
----

Sharon

guards out number the milking mans, and the cows out number both. lol I hope that helps you on choose Ton

Dark Deception

Hey,

Actually, you know what? Let me just PM her and talk to her about it. Duh.

-DD

Dark Deception

I'm going to edit that last post. I forgot to mention something.

Dark Deception

No offense Jay. Just playing my char.  ::) :P

Sharon

Can't wait for NightLight  to get on! I kind of feel like it an honorer to be the first cow of the day. I am weirdo I know but I can't help it. 

elfguy

If anyone in the barn feels lonely Kathy can take care of you! Otherwise she'll keep watching the two couples and tease them ;)
----

Dark Deception

Yeah, I wanted Kiku to have a chance to reply since we're in front of her stall. It would seem unfair just to be talking to her and then just go away lol.

LightNight

Sorry Sharon, I try to keep up with the RP still trying to get use to this again as well the char did not think tech was major role. -.-

Sharon

It is okay hun, I will be waiting it be okay.

KikuLei

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 08, 2011, 02:03:21 PM
Yeah, I wanted Kiku to have a chance to reply since we're in front of her stall. It would seem unfair just to be talking to her and then just go away lol.

Damn right it is unfair, I want to be a bad-ass cow lol.

SeaofWind

Could you use another milkwoman/scientist? I'd be interested in playing a woman who views this very scientifically and takes data and what not--and also happens to extremely submissive herself. The only catch is she's a lesbian, and I would not be comfortable having a scene between her and a male sexually.

elfguy

Sure altho I think we still need more cows.
----

SeaofWind

Ah, but cows get raped by both genders...and I'm just not 100% sure I'm able to do that yet.

Dark Deception

I wouldn't have my character lay a sexual hand on your character if it was one of your OFFs. There's another player who has a sensitive O/O list and though it seems like I'm barely having him interact, it only is because of their O/Os.

Dark Deception

Besides cows, I think we need more people having fun with this idea besides me and Rune.  ::)

SeaofWind

Well, if you need a cow more than a milkwoman....

Character sheet:

Name: Karyn Radros

Role: (cow | guard | milk man) Well, since you need more cows... Cow

Bio:

Karyn was a grad student, studying anthropology. She was also highly unsatisfied with certain aspects of her life. For whatever reason, she could not keep a girl friend. She knew it was, in part, due to the fact that she spent so much time on her studies that she did not always have time for them. However, she also believed that it was because she was so flat chested--exes had teased her of being as flat as a boy. She knew it was shallow, but when she had been offered the opportunity to enlarge her breasts through a simple injection.

When she woke up, she was in a stall, naked, and her breasts hurt. Looking down she realized how large they were, and smiled--until everything else dawned on her.

NC pref: (dom | sub | both) SUB! Masochist

Ons: whipping, spanking, Non-con, being used as a toy by the other cows

Offs: males, toilet play, vore, char-death, blood

Appearance: (I'm sure her breasts are bigger...)

Dark Deception

Just to clarify for the others, the characters have to be female and not the players right? Because elfguy's character is the only female guard, and unless we wanted to put all the cows into a mud pit and watch them wrestle each other, then yeah... ::) :P I think that should be their recess when they aren't being milked. Cows have to get out and roam sometime. Happy cows produce potent milk.

Sharon

that could be a good started.  from the shoots.

Yes she is okay with guys playing girls.

Jason

Anyone know what happened to minerva?

Dark Deception

You should PM her to check on her.

SeaofWind

Yes, I'm ok with guys playing girls. At least for this.

Dark Deception

Sharon

SeaofWind

They're so well trained!! What's the context of this video?

Dark Deception

It was just a random scene in an anime that is silly and random. The anime was uh...this might not be 100% correct but Melody of Oblivion?

minerva7790

Quote from: Crazy Jay on September 09, 2011, 09:42:02 PM
Anyone know what happened to minerva?

Sorry! I had a busy day yesterday... :-(

KikuLei

Wow, I feel like I have fallen so behind already.  :-(

Jason

Quote from: minerva7790 on September 10, 2011, 03:31:36 AM
Sorry! I had a busy day yesterday... :-(

That's okay! So long as you're fine  :-)

Sharon

I can't believe Gell left Milly there for the milking! lol

Dark Deception

He left her there unsupervised!  ::)

Sharon

Oh crap... and she tied down... this could be fun!

KikuLei

Screwed much? XD I thought Natalie had it bad, but you took the cake being left there during the milking rofl.

Dark Deception

Too bad there aren't any conservationist in here lol.

Sharon

*laugh lightly* Yeah. *dance at the top of the cake* YAY.

D.D. what do you wanted to talked about?

Dark Deception

Sharon

:-[ I misread what you typed. I thought you conversation. I run on little sleep and everything like that.

SeaofWind

Not to nag, but is my character acceptable? Might I join?

Dark Deception

I don't think I ever got the "acceptance" thing. I was assuming that when he made the IC after I asked him to that I was accepted. lol This is a smut game. I don't think it matters much.  ::)

Sharon

Yeah I don't think he really big on the accepting.

elfguy

Yes it's accepted, I don't typically accept individual characters, I'll tell you if there's something wrong with it.
----

Dark Deception

Kiku I believe posted to your character elfguy.

elfguy

Ah damn, missed that. I replied.
----

KikuLei

Dark Deception

Natalie's screwing with the wrong man! *shakes fist* :P

KikuLei

Natalie's screwing with a woman, you're just angry you didn't get ahold of her.  ;)

SeaofWind

Due to the demographics of the game, I'm willing to try (going to be pushing at my own boundaries here) some with males, but will still have to say that fellatio is off limits.

Dark Deception

There's a few staff as there are only 2 guards and 2 milkmen. There are 4 cows. I try to move around and not hog any of the cows, try and have my character interact with different ones but it's kind of difficult sometimes. You don't have to change your preference for this game. I don't find it fun role playing with someone who doesn't really enjoy male and female interaction. It just makes me feel...lame I suppose or just lousy.

SeaofWind

Kays, I just didn't want to make it a situation where people feel like they cannot interact with my character. And there can still be interaction and abuse, just not too much sexually.

CarnivorousBunny

Ok, so what kind of characters does this RP need?  I'm willing to play a sadistic female guard or a submissive scientist.  I'm on the fence about a cow role though.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Dark Deception

I think this RP would need more milkmen because so many cows are unattended to. But that is my opinion.

CarnivorousBunny

Huh, maybe I can tweak my idea for the guard character and make her a cross dresser too, a cross dresser with a strap on :d MMmm sounds fun :D
my  o&o and a&a

SeaofWind

I definitely like the idea of having another sadistic female guard, but whatever works for you. (Your idea sounds quite fun!)

elfguy

Which cow is unattended? Kathy can handle them while Gell is taking care of Natalie.
----

Dark Deception

Milly right now is the sitting duck until Jonah can get to her and then there's Karyn.

Savant of the Wastes

If you've still got room... I had a bit of inspiration for a very submissive/nervous milkman, (well, milkwoman), that I think would be fun to play. If you'll have me.

Sharon

We need more people to deal with us trouble making cows *giggles*   

Yep still a sitting duck Come get some.

CarnivorousBunny

Name: Mac Wells

Role: Milk woman

Bio: Mac is a cross dresser, who, when asked, claims to be a gay man trapped in a man's body.   Generally she is a quiet and passive personality, in her former life she was the gentle care taker.  In fact, when she took this job, she had no idea these 'cows' were people and she had every intention of taking care of her wards.  Being thrown into such a lewd world so suddenly, something inside her switched on.
Mac does not like to talk about it, but she feels compelled to take every opportunity she can to take advantage of the cows and any other weaker co-workers around her.  She has been known to be rough, and at times ruthless with those she knows she can dominate.
She keeps a strap on (and other toys) close at all times.

NC pref: Both.

Sexuality: Bi-curious.  She has always been able to appreciate the beauty of women.  In all honesty, she's more turned on by women than she is by men, but she has yet to let a woman touch her.

Ons: Bondage, light to moderate torture, toys and licking.

Offs: Death, buckets of blood (a cut here and there is fine), scat, and mutilation.

Appearance:
Currently she looks like this, with her chest bound and hair cut.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This is what she looked like before she started cross dressing
my  o&o and a&a

elfguy

----

CarnivorousBunny

Is it alright if I start posting already? =0
my  o&o and a&a

SeaofWind

LightNight

Savant of the Wastes

Character sheet:

Name: Caroline Teven

Role: Milkman (Kind of)

Bio:  Caroline was one of the original scientists to help in work on the transformation injection. She had assumed that it would be used to help the world, (she was a bit vague on the details, but her superior was very firm that it would be helpful). She's scared at the turn things have taken on the farm, but it also far too timid to simply go out and quit. Also frightening to her, is the fact that she's beginning to enjoy watching the goings on on the farm a bit too much. She hasn't actually participated though. Yet.

She's very soft-spoken and timid, easily cowed, (ironically), or surprised. She works very hard at her job as a Milkman, but she makes an effort to not look at the cows as people. She's very slightly afraid of all the guards, and does her best to stay on their good side.

NC pref: Submissive.

Offs: Blood, Excessive amounts of violence, Scat/Wet-Works.

Appearance:
Though normally a bit more fully dressed, naturally. Largish Picture.

elfguy

Nice! Kathy would love playing with her ;)
----

Jason

Is it cool if Jonah moves away from Yumi, she seems a little inactive.

Dark Deception

lol You ignored Sharon's character Jay. Milly was in the same stall as you and Yumi. See why we needed more milkmen? It's just too much for a few bit of people to keep track of.

Visna

Name: Tomomi Ogawa
Biography:
Tomomi was the daughter of a rich politician from Japan. Her father's district was having trouble supplying food after a recent natural disaster, and Tomomi was aiding a team set up by her father to research new ways to supply food to the masses. Tomomi's searches found some information on a scientific research project that was beginning in a rural part of America. It was said that they were finding out a way to have humans rapidly produce sweet, healthy, and delicious milk at high rates. She thought this may be a lead on how to help feed her people and cut down on government costs for her father. She contacted the researching team and told them she would be coming to look into it herself, and if she thought it was a good project, donate a large sum of her family's wealth to it's work.

She traveled by plane and met the research team and owner of the group. Then, it was a simple beginning. But she planned on helping it become huge. Little did she know that's exactly what she would do, but not in the way she planned. The scientists showed her around their facility, which was very cheap, yet effective as it could be at the time. She was very amused, and transferred a sum of nearly $5,000,000 in Japanese currency to the research. After the transfer was directed, which she did directly at the facility, being so faithful in the scientists, something went astray for her.

One of the scientists made a remark about the lack of test subjects. A needle could be felt entering her butt, and she passed out. She awoke bound to a testing table. She was one of the first humans to be transformed into a cow. She was resistant at first, but as the process went on, she became very reliant. She is one of the more veteran cows, and has now fully accepted her role as part of the herd. Over the course of her tenuity, her milk production has gradually increased, making her one of the most, if not the most, productive cows in the business. She has brought in lots of income, both in her Grade A Japanese milk and her donation of both the money and her private jet to which the owner now enjoys.

NC pref: Submissive

Offs: Men, Scat, Heavy Bleeding (Willing to consider men, but not sure at this time...)

Appearance:
(NSFW)
In addition to much larger breasts.

((How does she look?))

Sharon

What should I do.. no one really seemed interacted with me....

elfguy

Well we have a new cow and new milk man.. and Kathy can always bring people together if there's a need.
----

Sharon

As long as we work something out. I have enjoyed Milly. She a little different from other characters that i have played.

Dark Deception

I would be RPing with Milly. But I didn't want to leave Rune's character hanging since I had my character ditch him for a few seconds. No one is trying to find him a cure, putting his character into a stall, or anything. They're just leaving him there in the milk room for Jeff to torment him.  ::)

Sharon

I figure that was the case that is why I kind of may Milly kind of tired that way Jeff could have his fun braking Britt in and all. I could have her all pumped up later for him. Lol. Milly did have a booster shoot too. Which means her breast are going to be growing. I think I am going to poof Milly to her stale.. if anyone that needs to post or wanted to jump her can do so...

elfguy

Since no one else has I'll step in with Kathy.
----

Sharon

okay. sorry for pulling away from the other cow.. this kind of made me feel bad.

elfguy

I'm trying to get all the milking done in the main room so people can switch over easier.
----

Dark Deception

Why is Milly getting milked again when Karyn hasn't been milked and if there's another new cow, she hasn't been milked either. Milly needed a bath and to be returned to her stall. She has no milk her breasts as she has already posted in the past. I'm about to start NPCing milk men because no one knows what's going on, they don't read, and the cows that have been milked should be doing something other than sitting in stalls all day. I'm sure this game would be more entertaining if they were allowed to roam outside in an electrically fenced area. It allows the cows to meet each other and interact. -_-

But yeah, seriously, I'm about to make a second character to move these cows about since no one else is. I feel sorry for the players who have nothing to do because they're either forgotten, neglected, or not posting.

Sharon

Not sure why Milly was getting milked again other than just to be cruel to her...

elfguy

Kathy isn't one to give a bath to the cows, it's just not the type. Milly wanted something to do and our newest milk woman hasn't had any cow yet so I paired them.
----

CarnivorousBunny

Sorry, I think my clock might be a little different from the one you guys run on.  I just read the new cow's message.  Should i wait for her or go give the other cow a bath?
my  o&o and a&a

Dark Deception

I don't know anymore. Minerva isn't currently active (Yumi), Milly was delivered by Kathy to Caroline (for who knows what reason)...and Karyn is being handled by Jonah. Kiku's character, Natalie, is with Gell (Light's character) in the milking building. She's unattended at the moment, but I'm sure elfguy's character is planning to return to her. My character, Jeff, is frozen in time at the moment with Rune's character Brett/Britt.

I recommend just having your character go the milking building and meeting the others. The others being Kathy, Gell, Natalie (cow), etc. It'd be easier to proceed into anything else.

Oh yeah, let me not forget that Visna's character, Tomo, is going to be in the game soon so your character can also handle her when she posts an introduction. So many possibilities.

I'm eagerly waiting to test out the fencing. What do a bunch of big-breasted women do together in their free time?  ::) :P

Savant of the Wastes

Well, I've made my way to the milking room. Hopefully we can get this mess sorted out now.

SeaofWind

Jay, I'm not sure how to respond! Given the circumstances, Karyn obviously wants to agree--at least if it'll mean she's "safe" but that kinda defeats the game... :(

Dark Deception

It doesn't defeat the purpose of the game because they can say "I'll make you my own private cow" all they want. It's not going to mean a thing to Jeff.  >:) All cows are Jeff's cows! Mwuahahahaha! Except of course, I'll be abiding by people's ons and offs and that'll be the only reason they wouldn't see him around their character.

Dark Deception

I'm going to give Rune one more day to post and then I'm freeing myself from the wait.

Sharon

Dark Deception

Sit tight Sharon, assuming that Rune may not post tomorrow, I'll have Jeff give Milly a bath.

Sharon

Dark Deception

Sorry for having not posted yesterday. I was stuck on this game. I'll post today when I wake up, and if not when I wake up, eventually lol.  ::)

Sharon

Don't worried about it D.D. It up there when you are ready No big rush I can wait. :D

Iblis121

Hmmm...say, are you all still in need of a gaurd or a milkman? Perhaps I could fill that role! :3 You know, if that's alright with you guys.

Sharon

Yeah sure Go ahead man. We kind of need more fun people to trade of around lol

Iblis121

Awesome, I'll make a character a little later on ^^

Dark Deception

Who is even still in this RP? I haven't seen much activity from: minerva, Kiku, Rune, and the new cow that posted up a profile.

I see Crazy Jay, elfguy, savant, seaofwind, sharon, and Light I suppose active. The decline in activity is disheartening.

Savant of the Wastes

Me and Visna, who is playing the new cow, have planned to do a bit after Caroline finishes up with Kathy. I think it should still be on.

elfguy

The recruitment is still open, no need to worry too much. If anyone wants to make a new cow you can do so.
----

Iblis121

Glad to hear recruitment is still open. I'm totally gonna hop on this and make my character now. I've been so busy all day lol but I've found some time now, so hopefully I can crank out a profile and a little intro post soon. Maybe someone can give my character a tour of the facilities or something?

Iblis121

Name: Anthony Jessep

Bio: Anthony is the son of a higher up deep within the company financing the farm. His family has grown rather wealthy since the farm had opened, and shortly after attending college for a two year degree, which he'd gotten simply for the sake of having it, he was sent to work in the farm, to be what his father referred to euphemistically as a "farmhand." Initially, he's none too thrilled with what he thought would be a laborious job. However, when he discovers what exactly the 'cows' are, how they're treated, and just how the injections affect the 'livestock' (and guards, should he encounter any), he's more than happy to work there. The livestock are invaluable assets, after all, and what's the point of an asset if you don't take advantage every once in a while?

NC pref: Both

Offs: Gore, Vomit, Scat, Waterworks, Death

elfguy

Well Kathy is currently with a sub but feel free to bump into us and join in ;P
----

Iblis121

lol I've got nothing to do, to be honest, so I'll do some editing to my intro and try join Kathy, if you're up for it. That'd free up Caroline, too x3

elfguy

Oh I'm not letting Caro go that easy :P But she may be able to slip away if Kathy gets enough of a distraction.
----

Iblis121

elfguy

Btw they're not in the barn they're in the milking room, in the main farm building. I'll assume that's where you went.
----

Iblis121

Oh, I apologize. I still don't know the whole set up, but I suppose that can be brought up. It'd also explain why the place is so empty. It can be assumed that Anthony has no idea where he's going lol

Dark Deception

So far to my knowledge, there's a barn for holding the cows, and a Pasteurizing Facility for where the cows go to be milked and experimented on. There's also a dormitory for the guards and milkmen. If there's anything else, it hasn't been created yet so we've pretty much been creating everything as we go.  :-)

Iblis121

:3 Good to know, thanks for the info.

Sharon

Dark-I will have your post up sometime today.. I am having a hard time thinking on games right now.. and don't have much time today so it may happened to night after the kids I watch are in bed for school. sorry

SeaofWind

Sharon--hope everything's ok!

Sharon

Quote from: SeaofWind on September 18, 2011, 12:27:43 PM
Sharon--hope everything's ok!

Yes Sea everything is okay just busy with things I really don't wanted to do but needs to do. *hugs* thank you for your worry. On top of thatmother nature is a bitch at times!

Iblis121

lol at that last part. Hope things go a little better for ya! :]

Jason

Oh Sea of Wind, you forget how much of a nice guy Jonah is!

LightNight

I'm going to bow out of this RP, its good RP very intresting but I got the feeling I should.

Sharon

D.D. - I got your post up sorry if it not that great.

Dark Deception

That's disappointing Gell. You were my favorite milkman because you were like the scientist. Now this milk farm no longer has a scientist. I think Savant's character may have it in her though.  ???

Sharon

Jason

Savant of the Wastes

Sorry about the delay. I've been having internet problems lately. Making it a bit difficult to post.

Iblis121

It's alright :] No worries. I hope your internet issues resolve themselves soon.

Dark Deception

I thought this game died when people stopped posting for four days. o_o

Iblis121

I don't think the game's dead lol I know the only reason I haven't posted is because there are three people involved and Savant of the Wastes said they were having some issues, so I'm in no rush.

ClaireT

Is there still room for another ... cow ... or are all the slots filled?
My Kinks and Peeves - updated 28 octomber | My A&A

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

Jason

Sea of Wind? Where are you?

I think with all the disappearing people we'd need another cow.

ClaireT

Well if there still is room for little ol' me, then here is my application. Hope to be able to join in the fun soon...

Character sheet: Claire

Name: Tessa Harrier

Bio: Tessa was a Law student dreaming of one day being a law and advocate for women rights everywhere in a still male dominant society. She ended up on the farm because of a trick played by some of her male colleagues who were fed up with her high attitude and dismissal of them. Being a milk cow has turned out to be a worst case scenario for Tessa. While her current state stands for everything she has been against in the past she can't fight off the eroticism of her predicament, and how that reflects on her body. She is still reluctant and feisty, still fighting at times when they take her to milk her, but once the milking stars she becomes a docile toy for the guards and milk men to play with.

NC pref: Sub

Offs: Gore, Vore, Scat.

My F-List

My Current Cravings

It's not the demons who are too black, but the angels who are not white enough...

elfguy

Sure you can join but activity has gone way down, we'll need several new people to get this thread going again.
----

ClaireT

Well, I will help as I can, by being active at least ^^.

My F-List

My Current Cravings

DigitLninja

Character sheet: DigitLninja

Name: Vanilla Bean

Role: Milk Man

Bio: This young man was a scientific prodigy from the say he was born, a living definition of nerd as he easily passed college by the age of nine and was already working hard by the time he was twelve on solving the worlds problems with his genius. Unfortunately he was over worked and stressed beyond imagination to the point that he was considering taking his own life until he was told about a secret research project that would take place on a farm out in the country. The calm of the open fields and the scientific facility's of the Pentagon all in the same place sounded like a dream come true to him. When he discovered what was really going on he merely smirked and reported that he had figured it out long before agreeing to join up. Vanilla made a game of seeing which cows would produce the most milk for him.

NC pref: Dom

Offs: On's/Off's & Rabit Hole

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

elfguy

Nice to see more characters! You can start posting. Kathy is still in the milking room, I'm not sure if Caro and Anthony are still playing but she's waiting there.
----

Iblis121

I'm still here lol Just been waiting for Savant. Didn't wanna reply too much without em'

Jason

I'm still here. Jonah wont be going anywhere anytime soon. But where's Sea of Wind?

DigitLninja

I think I have an idea on how to introduce my character.... *evil hand gesture*
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Tennant

Role: Milk man

Bio: A young Racing Car Enthusiast who has lived his life admiring Race Cars and Speed. It is quite odd for such a Car Enthusiast to end up in a Milk Farm...the main reason? lack of Funds, lack of Qualifications...and, to his slight inner shame, his obsession with Large Boobs. He's a relatively new Milk man, having only been at the farm for 3 months. He doesn't like the way the cows are treated, and is always as nice as he can be...but inside lies darker feelings of lust and wanting everytime he extracts milk from the cows bulging breasts. HE owns a Lexus IS200 sports car, but is hoping to save up enough money to make his own Race team one day.

NC pref: sub (can be dominant if it gets hot enough though.)

Offs: ON/OFF Page.

Dark Deception

I'm kind of feeling...not a lack of creative energy but a lack of goal with this RP. So I'm kind of on the borderline of staying in and leaving. I just like a little more SL with my stories than just strip bar entertainment. I'm not sure if Sharon is still around, but eh. I'm just going to be sitting here until I finally decide. I'm just involved in some other group games and they're taking my attention away from this.

Sharon

I do believe that I posted to your last posted D.D. I am kind on the same way thought. It seemed that it has turned into a 3 way.

Sharon

D.D.- go to your last post. I am the second one down from your last post.

Dark Deception

I know you posted to me, but your last post had been before when the RP had died for 4 days. I thought the RP had ended since smut games tend to end when everyone just decides to clean up and leave. My creative energy kind of died when I thought it did so for me to post to this may feel a little forced until something inspires me to pick it up again. This is why I'm sitting here trying to decide whether to quit now or continue.

Sharon

Oh, I see. Just let me know if you stay or bounce once you know what is happeneing.

Jason

I'm scrapping Jonah, and making a new guy, if that's alright.

Iblis121

Not sure if the RP died or not x3 But I guess I'm necroing it. I've been busy with college crap for a few days, but I got a reply up.

Sharon

anyways for me to jump back into this one?

DigitLninja

My character could use a cow to milk Sharon.
Quotes to Live by:

Sharon

I have already been milked like 2 times in one day lol.

DigitLninja

well it was worth a shot... at this point my character is just going to be observing...
Quotes to Live by:

elfguy

Kathy is being handled right now but the others haven't posted in a while, so I don't know, she could be taken by someone else.
----

Iblis121

I really am sorry for the delays. I've been really busy lately :[ I am rather enjoying our little scene, but if DigitLninja's on his lonesome, who am I to hog two lovely ladies? Heh heh x3

Sharon

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 06, 2011, 07:13:07 AM
well it was worth a shot... at this point my character is just going to be observing...

But we can work something out seeing how everyone else seem to be busy because I know that D.D. drop which left me in unfinished scene. We could always work something out if you wanted to play. Just far warning my Grammar sucks. But I try hard to keep my post as readable as I can.

Jason

Sorry guys, I'm a bit tangled up, but my new character will come in ASAP. Anything in particular we need?

orderNchaos

I think I'd enjoy being a cow....love being man handled and used...any spots left for a cow?

elfguy

Right now the game is dead, but I'm willing to restart it if there's people willing to join.
----