Wrath of the Dragonkin

Started by Lady Jenn, January 06, 2015, 04:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

The world is wild and barely controlled. Ouside of a handful of large settlements humanity live in small pockets of civilization. One of the settlements is the fortress city of Tarnegar, but although it appears safe from outside threat the real danger of the city lies within.

It is ruled by a tyrant, King Myraz, who has ruled for longer than any of his subjects have lived. His unnatural livespan stems from a dragonkin artefact, stolen a century and a half before from the king of Dragonblight himself, Stormrider. With the power the king wields it seems none can oppose him.

There are a handful intent on stopping Myraz however. Your father believes, if Stormrider could be contacted, that he may aid you in retrieving the artefact and defeating Myraz once and for all. The journey is treacherous but Myraz's men are preparing to move against your father.

The greatest adventure of your life lies ahead, but with miles of hostile country between you and Dragonblight can you live long enough to seek the aid of a race that hates humans?

This is a fantasy world, full of elves, orcs, dragons etc. but your character is human. I have no preference as to whether your character is male or female (only restriction is they have to be related to the character the RP starts with).

Lady Temptress

Princess Talia is gathering up items of food, blankets and clothing in two dufflel bags to begin her long dangerous journey. The 18 year old has no clue what lies before her. She has the aide of a few trusted friends to come with her. As they say their farewells to friends and family, they pray that it isn't the last time that they see them.

Today marks the beginning of their adventures and the fights of their lives, perhaps they will overcome all of the odds against them as they wander off into the hostile country in search of the certain one to assist them.

( I hope this post works for you, if not, please tell me what I need to edit. and I will.)
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

did I send you the link to the roleplay itself?

Lady Temptress

I thought this was the roleplay.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn