What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Green One

All black outfit today. DC sneakers, sweat pants and hoodie.

Not available for new stories

The Lovely Tsaritsa

White blouse, black pleated trousers with the white pin stripes, black braces, black lace knee stockings, black Jimmy Choo pumps. And, my best friends gold college ring.

Beguile's Mistress

My black Armani skirt suit, white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels with an ankle strap

Beguile's Mistress

It's Friday and a casual day so I went with black chinos and a man tailored white long sleeved cotton shirt with tails that go to mid-thigh and red leather ballet flats.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

How very pretty, I love it!

I wear today, the hoodie and yoga pants.  ::) No interviews, for me today!

Beguile's Mistress

Back to business today!  It's a navy blue coat dress with white buttons down the front and a faint red chalk strip, beige stockings and navy heels

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

Camel (light brown) slacks, cream colored Oxford cloth button down collar shirt, oxblood loafers

Peccavi

A black backless lace dress. No shoes, kicked them off! Too lazy to change right now, though.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt and pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Black woolen slacks and a turtleneck white cashmere pullover sweater with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Casual day today so I've got red chinos and a black knit pullover with a mock turtle neck and oxblood loafers

TheHighwayHitman

Faded jeans, and my red Lannister banner shirt. Black socks. And a big lion face on a fleece because it's raining and cold.

Csharynn

Beguile's Mistress

Lavender sleeveless sheath with a round neck, a black fitted blazer, sheer black stockings and black heels

Merry Gentry

black jeans with a blue pull over sweater
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and an apple greet long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

The Green One

Black Converse low boots, black and white striped skinny jeans, white shirt and black tie. Today was a penguin day~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Navy business suit with a sleeveless salmon with a shawl collar, sheer beige stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Caramel colored long-sleeved silk blouse and light brown slacks with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Emerald green shirtwaist dress with long sleeves, a pointed collar, and a full gathered skirt, beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a silk long-sleeved blouse with a white background and random red, brown and burnt orange stripes, sheer black stockings and red heels

Beguile's Mistress

Pale pink, long-sleeved sleeveless blouse with a pink-on-pink pattern of diamonds, black wool slacks and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray pencil skirt and black blazer with a long-sleeved white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 23, 2019, 03:36:09 PM
Dark gray pencil skirt and black blazer with a long-sleeved white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

So pretty, like always BeMi, I love it! :-)

Tonight, I’m messy. I wear my Dynamo Moscow sweat shirt, and comfy flannel checker pants, for PJs. ::)