TamperMonkey Script

Started by Ssieth, June 09, 2015, 05:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

Alright. I tried it for one and it deleted it, then the other has no topics marked with that tag and it's still there.

GuideHelpThreads-I had 10 threads marked with it and deleted them, so that tag is gone.
GroupRP- I had 18 threads marked with it and deleted it from all 18, and that tag is still there.

GuideHelpThreads was the last one I did, and the one that deleted, so I wondered if it was because it was the most recent one created.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Ssieth

Quote from: MiaFire on July 17, 2015, 08:59:18 AM
Alright. I tried it for one and it deleted it, then the other has no topics marked with that tag and it's still there.

GuideHelpThreads-I had 10 threads marked with it and deleted them, so that tag is gone.
GroupRP- I had 18 threads marked with it and deleted it from all 18, and that tag is still there.

GuideHelpThreads was the last one I did, and the one that deleted, so I wondered if it was because it was the most recent one created.

Hmmm.. is it possible that it was attached to a topic that is no longer bookmarked?

Regardless - I'll see if I can throw together an interface to make it easier to delete specific tags.  Hopefully it'll be done before the weekend is out.
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

MiaFire

That could be possible. There are a lot of threads in that group rp and I'd only bookmarked about 18 of them. I will look at that. Thank you for the suggestion.
-

Reno

Quote from: Ssieth on July 13, 2015, 07:45:01 AM
v1.19.0 is out with one new feature:

Drafts
Got half way through a post before RL interrupts? With the new drafts feature you can save a draft for each topic for later retrieval. It's on by default and can be disabled in the usual place. The buttons to save/load and clear drafts are are the bottom of the post box.  Loading a draft doesn't remove it from the collection of drafts so you can, if you want, use it for inserting template text into posts for a particular topic instead (although Snippets are probably a better tool for that).

Oh my gods, I think I'm in love. With the Lazarus extension being abandoned, I thought it was back to writing long posts in OpenOffice firsts. That is so awesome. Thank you!

Ssieth

Quote from: MiaFire on July 17, 2015, 09:04:57 AM
That could be possible. There are a lot of threads in that group rp and I'd only bookmarked about 18 of them. I will look at that. Thank you for the suggestion.

v1.22.3 now has a "Manage Tags" option under Script Settings.  From there you can delete tags entirely :)  Use it with caution :)

Quote from: Reno on July 17, 2015, 11:45:59 AM
Oh my gods, I think I'm in love. With the Lazarus extension being abandoned, I thought it was back to writing long posts in OpenOffice firsts. That is so awesome. Thank you!

You are most welcome :)

MiaFire

Quote from: Ssieth on July 17, 2015, 01:45:43 PM
v1.22.3 now has a "Manage Tags" option under Script Settings.  From there you can delete tags entirely :)  Use it with caution :)

Thank you. It worked easily and wonderfully. :)
-

Nowherewoman

Oh, Ssie. Draft saving?  Rlly?

Marry me!
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Reno

I'm on a lappy not really set up for poking through code, but is saving a manual draft supposed to clear auto-drafts, or is that a bug?

Ssieth

Quote from: Reno on July 17, 2015, 10:01:25 PM
I'm on a lappy not really set up for poking through code, but is saving a manual draft supposed to clear auto-drafts, or is that a bug?

Er... yes.  For certain values of "supposed to". The architecture has evolved rather than being designed from scratch and is a bit of a product of that.  Consequently it works as follows:

There are two sets of slots for drafts.

The first set is a single slot that is occupied by the most recent draft whether that be manual or auto-save.  That is the one that is used to fill the form from auto-load or when the Load Draft button is clicked.

The second set of slots is optional and is all for manual drafts only.  That's where the top-right menu is populated from (as well as grabbing an autosave if it's in the most-recent slot.

So - yes.. making a manual draft knocks out the auto-save one until such point as a new auto-save is made to knock it out of the first set of slots.  Auto-save drafts only remain available if there if the most recent draft is an auto-save :)

Ssieth

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 17, 2015, 07:55:43 PM
Oh, Ssie. Draft saving?  Rlly?

Marry me!

Ssieth

And another new version based on feedback from nonniemouse:

v1.22.4:

• The settings for the notes UI are now in their own category in the settings UI.
  • If you blank the notes box and update.  The note is now removed entirely.
  • You can now opt to have the note appear above the user's avatar rather than on a tooltip

jouzinka

Ssieth, if you are open to feedbacks/suggestions... O:)

Would it be possible to have the drafts activated also when using quick reply as opposed to the "post" page?
Would it be possible to have a feature that would show your saved drafts or topics where you have drafts saved?
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Ssieth

Quote from: jouzinka on July 18, 2015, 01:43:33 PM
Ssieth, if you are open to feedbacks/suggestions... O:)

Would it be possible to have the drafts activated also when using quick reply as opposed to the "post" page?
Would it be possible to have a feature that would show your saved drafts or topics where you have drafts saved?

Hi,

I'm always open to suggestions :)

The second of those should be doable and I'll add it to the features-in-development list :)
The former I can probably do... how do I get to quick replies?  I've never seen it and have no idea where to find it :)

~~ Ssi

jouzinka

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=theme

Almost at the bottom is "Use quick reply on topic display:" selection. If you switch on, it appends a textarea under every topic, so that you can type reply right away and not have to click and load the new page. :-)

Ssieth

Quote from: jouzinka on July 18, 2015, 02:00:21 PM

Almost at the bottom is "Use quick reply on topic display:" selection. If you switch on, it appends a textarea under every topic, so that you can type reply right away and not have to click and load the new page. :-)

jouzinka

Ritsu

Minor bug: Firefox v1.22.4 In the settings menu under user notes the label beside the hover over name/in profile drop down reads Shoutbox Color, not something more appropriate.

Edit: Also in the menu, under the shoutbox settings the label next to the top check box reads "Cclour Shoutbox Text?" as opposed to I imagine "Colour Shoutbox Text?"

Minor feature request: Is it possible to center the Menus on the bar instead of having them left justified?

Ssieth

Quote from: Ritsu on July 18, 2015, 02:36:28 PM
Minor bug: Firefox v1.22.4 In the settings menu under user notes the label beside the hover over name/in profile drop down reads Shoutbox Color, not something more appropriate.

Fixed in v1.22.5 :)

Ritsu

Ssieth

Ritsu

Thank you dear! *curtsies*

Ssieth

asdfasfda
Quote from: Ritsu on July 18, 2015, 02:43:56 PM
Thank you dear! *curtsies*
Quote from: jouzinka on July 18, 2015, 02:00:21 PM

OK - v1.23.0 now has drafts in the quick reply.

If you anyone wants snippets or anything else adding in to the quick reply box then please let me know.  Given I don't use quick replies myself, I won't bother unless anyone else wants it :)

jouzinka

Ssieth

Ssieth

OK - a small update in v1.23.1

I've restyled the Settings UI a bit to make more space and I've added a Security PIN to the settings.  This doesn't do anything yet but I'm hoping to get an online backup for settings working and the PIN will be used to secure those.  It will default to a random 4 digit number for your PIN but it can be anything up to 60 characters in length.   Please don't use a password you use elsewhere as online backups will not be secure.

~~ Ssi