News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I deserve a pat on the back because...~

Started by Cayenne, October 10, 2012, 05:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

First off, remember that this board can be seen by anyone! So don't have any explicit details of your sexual conquests you might feel you need a pat on the back for!  Don't put down peoples achievements, let it be open! Be that tiny or massive - just know that it could be massive to them too~ 

So, to start it off..~

I deserve a pat on the back because ...   I may have fixed my laptop!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

MasterOfKittens

Cool

I deserve a pat on the back because... I'm the first reply!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cayenne

Woo, first reply!~

I deserve a pat on the back because ...  I'm all caught up on my threads! (The ones, yanno - having started~)
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

MasterOfKittens

Hehe, glad I can help get your thread fired up Cayenne.

I deserve one because..... I have been on E even though I got holded

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I finally did my laundry today :P
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. because my long arms can reach anywhere on this back of mine. So.. it's either scratch or pat. This particular moment, I choose pat. Hmm.. anyway.. I prefer to entice a dangerous set of long, sharp nails to do the scratching. It's a good distraction while I do other things to the one doing the scratching.  >:)
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

-grinning mischievously, Diamond trails a finger teasingly down the center of Mordred's back-

I deserve a pat on the back because... I make excellent peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. :3
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

.. because I have this knack of slipping into the right place at the right time.. including this very moment where as luck would amazingly have it.. I do quite adore peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.. especially while feeling a wild combination of a deep scratch and bombarding of wild little goosebumps.

*nods admiringly with a slightly manic grin* Quite a talented finger you got there, Diamond.  ;)
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because... I'm a such a good girl! HONEST... ~

ONs & OFF

OrchidofDarkness

I deserve a pat on the back because I have finished decorating the haunted castle ballroom  :-)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I went to class this morning even though all I wanted to do was sleep in.
Van Halen - Tattoo

OrchidofDarkness

I deserve a pat on the back because I found my missing shoe   :-)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because... even though I had tomato sauce in the cupboard, I made it from scratch for Spaghetti!~ Rawr.

ONs & OFF

Mordred

.. because as far back as when the cells that became me started to do their crazy thing, I have somehow managed to defy the laws of gravity in ways that probably only make sense to me. Ah yes.. life through the spectrum-decoding-specs.. it be a trip. 8-)
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

...because I got the guts to do something I normally wouldn't.

Mordred

.. 'cause I am a crazy blue bundle of intense contradiction.. down to the every fiber and cell.
*See Pillory*

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because ... I'm feeling better then I was when I couldn't write~

ONs & OFF

diamonedsky

I deserve a pat on the back because I was able to get more than six hours of sleep.
Van Halen - Tattoo

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because ... I managed to shake off silly feelings of insecurity this time~

ONs & OFF

blue bunny sparkle

Because I've finally decided to really and truly have the surgery that's been hanging over my head since childhood.

TheLegionary

because I am seeing old friends and this is great!

Cayenne

I deserve a pat on the back because...  Not only did I clean in places that are, exceedingly impossible to reach - but I located the long (And often) lost remote control!~

ONs & OFF

lenka

because I have just cancelled a contract that will now leave me free of shit loads of debt!!

Mordred

.. because despite my devious ways, I still somehow convince myself I'm a decent person. So yeah.. right now, a pat on the back. Might come back to bite me hard, later.. although maybe I'm just so crazy I have no true idea how the intricacies of karma have already worked it's way into my day to day. Damn.. yeah.. truth is I got bloody idea. Perhaps that's best. But I'm still campaigning for a few back-pats. What do I got to lose, yeah?
*See Pillory*

Silver

Today I went on my first interview this in about 2 months. I researched the company and had a bad feeling that is was sometime of pyramid scheme, yet I went anyways to brush up on my interviewing skills. I'm still pretty sure it's a scheme but they said they would call to let me know if a second interview would follow.

Flash forward about 7 1/2 hours. I get a call from another job that I had applied for weeks ago, a 'real' job major company. I now have an interview for Thursday afternoon. I believe it was simply good karma for being a good sport and going to the first interview and being positive rather than writing it off, using it as an opportunity to better myself and now I am rewarded and more than ready to kick ass on Thursday.

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡