News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

FallenRanger

Cuddles? Yes please miss.
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

Lycana

Because you said "please" :-)
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

FallenRanger

Because I aim to please ;)
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

Lycana

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

That was pretty exciting.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

How about both, sir? ;)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Tersius

FallenRanger

Request Thread

Daoine Sidhe

What the hell happened?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]