Debut Posting. Trilby.

Started by HansTrilby, August 25, 2011, 04:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HansTrilby

Know Your Enemy

(Looking for Oc Female/Possible Male. Modern Day Setting.)

A past MI6 Agent/Field Team Leader with numerous encounters donning the field, gives in his notice of discontinued service with no explanation. The excuse made to fill in the void of his resignation was his previous, intense mission, making up that his medical examination voided him from any continued action within the branch.

Shadowing his true intentions and throwing away the key, he pursues a life of crime, stealing valuable acquisitions from differing museums across the world, but mainly focusing on his home country, England.

After being announced that the ex-Agent is now classified 'Burned', (Wanted/On the run.) his favored protege has been secretly keeping an eye on him forthe sake of interest before this was even mentioned. Wondering why his removal was such a hasty one, she keeps to her private investigations, pulling up anything she can find but scouring nothing but dead ends. The Man she only knew that was referred to as 'Parsnip' had always enjoyed the rush of the dramatics in any mission he delved into: Maybe his taste was now elsewhere in a less risky scenario?

Managing to catch word about a sudden break-in inside the Museum of Natural History, she suspects a possibility and soon rushes to the scene, speeding down the lanes in her sports car. Hopping around the back and breaking in through a coded door, she presses on to the next room, hearing a guttural, pained groan.

The plot continues from there on.

You are the secret Agent that has now replaced Agent 'Parsnip', aptly named for his fondness of growing them.
The Man trained you, so you will know him from face value. He was a superbly kind yet secret person, to you and to the rest of his trainees, although that facade soon diminished when he took them to the field for battle.
Only knowing that when he came back from his last mission, he returned alone and not with his long-term partner who was stated to be KIA (Killed in Action). Calling you his favourite every time you met up for the occasional coffee in the staff rooms, you want to know what happened from his own mouth, not the lying, two-faced higher-ups.

Your mission is there if you wish to partake in it.

(Signature for details. Send posted envelopes [Pm] to this address if intrigued. Be seeing you.)
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.