News:

Main Menu

Looking For Group

Started by Bliss, February 03, 2008, 05:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Looking For Group has just totally hit my list of must-read comics!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Garreth

I can attest to the humour of this comic, as well as the fine art.

The undead mage has the most brilliant remarks.
Judge one's character not from the options he's given, but from the choice he makes from them.

Bliss

Richard (said mage/warlock) is indeed my favorite character thus far - and I have an inkling as to his origins.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Just started going through it myself, and definitely liking it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Captain Maltese

Seconded. It's a great series.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Jeramiahh

If you like this comic, the guy in charge of it writes/draws another, called Least I Could Do. Definitely a lot more risque, at times.. and fairly funny. I prefer LFG, but this one's good for a chuckle. Told more in a newspaper strip format, than a comic book.

http://www.leasticoulddo.com/
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Nadir

I love Looking For Group! Richard is fantastic. I can't wait to see the movie they are making! (Here are a scene) Looking For Group: Slaughter Your World

MusicNeverDies

I read pretty far into LfG a while back, but it fell from my schedule. I must pick it back up. I must be behind by now.

Vincent

The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

Alexander

I have just read from 1 to 33, and I freaking love that warlock.

HairyHeretic

Richard does indeed rock :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Jag

I need to get reading it again. I haven't read it in a while. I can't wait for the movie! ^_^ I love that 'Slaughter Your World' scene.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Captain Maltese

I actually began to read it from the start again today.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Doomsday

Looks a bit boring to be honest, I think I'll stick with Buttersafe and Amazing Super Powers

http://buttersafe.com/

http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com/

Nadir

I love the name of Richard's village, Pretty Pretty Unicorn. Somehow, it fits like a cleric-skin cloak. ^_^

HairyHeretic

Quote from: HPDDJ on June 19, 2009, 07:23:12 PM
Looks a bit boring to be honest, I think I'll stick with Buttersafe and Amazing Super Powers

If you stick with it, I think you might be pleasantly surprised :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Fairaday

LFG is good fun.

My current favorite online comic is Order of the Stick. http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.--Douglas Adams