Rage's Tavern of Tales

Started by ragepwer, December 12, 2016, 03:03:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragepwer

Currently Open for Business

About me:

Hi I'm RagePwer, Rage, whichever you like. Ive been roleplaying for as I can remember. I prefer third person RP but I can switch if it better helps with the RP situation. I am very open to critique and suggestions. I'm fairly new to the forums so bare with me.

I am nerdy, but really down to earth, I enjoy writing for the escape and I try not to have situations where conflict arises. I prefer fast responding roleplay as my downtime is limited but can play with slower people as well.

Open to public and private RP

I enjoy a variety of different roleplay scenerios, worldbuilding, and tabletop games, also intetested in playing in group RPs. I like to mainly get the opinions of my partners and build something together. But with that some of My No's[/b]

No list:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Male on Male
Scat
Underage
Pure snuff

A small list but more maybe added on if someone crosses boundaries.

What I like:

• Fantasy
    Scifi
    Modern
    Horror
    Ancient
    Cyber
    Steampunk
All of the above and some.

General Ideas for one on one:

Human x Monster
Any plot. Custom Characters

Adventurer x Adventurer

Human x Alien

Alien x Alien

Teacher x Student (Vice Versa)

Gladiator x Noble

Gladiator x Gladiator

Bounty Hunter x Bounty

I really really like action and adventure but will be open to doing drama and others.

Characters: All my characters are custom, can do character sheets as well as learning characters in story for animosity.

Other interests:

Journey of Kink- A small one on one I'd like to campaign involving someone of any genre (Fantasy, scifi, etc) that has to make it through a random quest of random length. Can be discussed. As well as making it through hordes of kinky situations.

Random folk needing a DM for a one on one they wanna do.

I'm ready to start RPing here and wanna push my ability too its limits. Will update on occassion as I learn the website more and the people in it.