Inerrant Lust

Alliance

Quote from: Vekseid on June 12, 2011, 04:43:23 AM
And there you go, [you].

Wait!?

Is that his nickname?

<----stares at own username.

Oreo

Is not your name, it is my name. See, [you].

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Trieste

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Trieste on June 12, 2011, 02:27:27 PM
Stop talking about me!

Who? Are we talking about [you]? Or are you simply imagining it. :D

Malina

Dear, dear, hearing voices again, [you]? Poor creature!  ;D

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. I wonder if the tag works in the Subject line.. could make for a very interesting 'Trash talking about <x>' thread.

Nope.. it doesnt'. Shame.. the tag in the subject line could be sooo much fun in game ads.

Subject Line: Come on in and play [you]!

It would jump out and catch your eye wouldn't it?

Inerrant Lust

Callie Del Noire

Hey Veks.. next tag you come up with? Make a 'creepy video stalker' one that hijacks the other person's webcam and tapes a minute loop of them at the keyboard in classic black and white with something from the original Psycho on a loop? :D

NiceTexasGuy

Just for the record, I was never here.    :-X
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: NiceTexasGuy on June 12, 2011, 04:56:17 PM
Just for the record, I was never here.    :-X

There is evidence to the contrary. :D

Oniya

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 12, 2011, 02:59:48 PM
Hmm.. I wonder if the tag works in the Subject line.. could make for a very interesting 'Trash talking about <x>' thread.

Nope.. it doesnt'. Shame.. the tag in the subject line could be sooo much fun in game ads.

Subject Line: Come on in and play [you]!

It would jump out and catch your eye wouldn't it?

But it apparently works in signatures.  :P
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Silkcat

Umm... hi?

Yeah, I'm back and lurking around.  The allure came back to me to seek this out again.
Though why my name came up around Spoilers, I don't know.  Should I seek to spoil someone?
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

lollipop

No ... it's a new code [you] comes up as the users name in a post. So if you type that it shows up as [you] to whoever is reading it. For me it would say lollipop. For you is says [you].

Silkcat

Now I feel so silly. :)

It's all your fault [you]!
(actually I see some really fun potential there)
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Inerrant Lust

:(

I'm no longer confused. Just wracked with guilt now that all the blame is being placed on me. :(

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

lollipop

I'm glad I could help, [you].

Laz

Someone called for me? -wonders and passes by-

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

midnight diamond

Quote from: Daylily on July 02, 2011, 10:56:54 PM
Creepy...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who finds the [ you ] tag creepy. :P It seriously weirds me out to see my name in places it really shouldn't be >.>

Sybl

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on June 12, 2011, 04:39:49 PM
Hey Veks.. next tag you come up with? Make a 'creepy video stalker' one that hijacks the other person's webcam and tapes a minute loop of them at the keyboard in classic black and white with something from the original Psycho on a loop? :D

that's sick...I love it though :D

Inerrant Lust

I don't know if you'd like to see random people's webcams!

I mean... If Chat Roulette is any indication.  ::) But Elliquiy's classier than that!

[creepyvideostalker]One minute feed of a fully clothed Inerrant Lust digging into his ear with his pinky.[/creepyvideostalker]