Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous {{Seeking F}}

Started by Narianna, October 29, 2013, 08:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

I've had this idea in my head for years. I started it awhile back but had to take a sabbatical from Elliquiy for some time. Here's the idea: My character is a wealthy domineering business man. He gets invited to an after hours party where girls are being auctioned. A particular one catches his eye and he buys her. The rest is left up in the air. I have limited time but that fluctuates. I could post anywhere between 3 times a week to only once a month so that is fair warning. Also, because of my limited time, I'm going to be pretty picky about my selection. I'd really appreciate articulate, deep thinking, somewhat lengthy posters. I'll post my first post below so that you may see my writing style and get an idea of the flow of the RP.

The immense iron gates loomed in the night above head as the limousine driver punched in the key code. Aidan rolled down the privacy divider to get a better look. The large golden twin lions displayed on the front matched those on the invitation signifying they'd come to the right place. The gates silently but slowly swung inward to allow for the passage of the limo. A long stretch of road and many rows of trees later, they pulled up to the circled driveway and Aidan lowered his window, unable to contain his awe. He was wealthy but he was no 150-million-dollar-estate-in-NY type wealthy...

Doormen were already there, waiting to open the door and greet him, motioning for Aidan's own driver to remain inside the vehicle. Aidan rose from his car and walked up the marble stairway to the large double wooden doors being held open for his entrance.

A brightly lit foyer welcomed him. Marble floors and double stairs with iron wrought guard rails encompassed the surface of this room. He slid off his overcoat and handed it to the expecting butler on his left. He buttoned his suit jacket as he was lead through room after room of colorful designs, wooden floors, and fabric made only for the richest of rich. An after hours party hosted by one of his investors. They'd finally welcomed him into the fold almost two years after his father had passed away. It wasn't until he'd returned his business to the maximum potential did his investors and company owners begin viewing him in the same respectful light as they'd viewed his father, Charles Blake.

So here he was, in perhaps the nicest mansion he'd ever seen for an after hours party with the rich and famous. He stood out back on the top of the concrete stairs a moment, just taking it all in. The hanging garden lanterns emitted a soft light, while little bulbs wrapped around trees gave off a sparkle, and floating flower candles in the large Olympic sized pool added a twinkle effect. People lounged about or walked around showing off their arm candy. He spotted a few of his investors. His company owners didn't have such an in to come to a party such as this. He spotted Al Pacino and Robert Downey, Jr., James Cameron, Christopher Nolan, and was that Johnny Depp? There were quite a few men here but not nearly as many bunnies as Aidan would have expected. The most women he saw were walking around the pool, scantily clad in quite a bit of diamonds and offering hors d'oeuvres.

A bit of classical music played in the background he noticed as he took the stairs confidently, fingering the engraved platinum cuff links he'd wisely chosen earlier that evening. He mingled with ease for about an hour, shaking hands and conversing about business and politics. He smoked a cigar with the host and drank a scotch with Robert Downey, Jr. The night wore on as the guests got drunker, fatter, and hornier. Eventually they were all called back inside for a special presentation.

They were all ushered into a large Baroque style theater type room with intricate gold trim and balcony seating. A brilliantly painted sloped ceiling overlooked rows of plush velvety red chairs draped with chenille throws and lavish pillows.

"Gentlemen," the esteemed host began. "And ladies," a low snicker could be heard for there were certainly no 'ladies' in this room. "I welcome you to the fifth annual slave auction." Cheers rang out and clapping ensued. Aidan furrowed his brow and sat closer to the front of his seat. Had he heard this correctly? "And now, the moment you've been waiting patiently all night for..." The host held out his hand and a large gong was struck. The heavy red velvet curtains were pulled back to reveal a timid young girl, chained to the floor, her body was shaking, causing the black silk lingerie to vibrate. Shouts of dollar amounts consumed the crowd. It seems that Aidan had heard correctly. In fact, it seemed that he was the only one that was wholly unaware of the true plans for that evening.

One by one women were brought forward and chained to the stage as they were bid upon. Some wore silks of black, others silks of red. Most were resigned, some were scared, and yet others egged the crowd on with dancing and displays. And one by one the women were bought and paid for. Finally, the host walked back on stage.

"Now this last one, folks, is the jewel of the evening..."

Narianna

Position has been filled twice over. lol Thanks everyone!