I would like a more romantic RP... read first... please

Started by Samantha, December 02, 2008, 05:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Maybe it could start out with some sort of bad situation... then my character (female) finally escapes whatever the situation and moves somewhere far away. While there, she'll meet someone and they try the relationship, (not without some trials for them both) but she has some problems because of what happened to her. Then, maybe the bad situation comes back to haunt her... literally, or the person, after making her fall in love with them to the point that she won't leave, isn't the person they appear to be?

You can respond here or private message me... either or to discuss specifics.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

alkaline veins

Hello! I'd totally totally be into this sort of scene! Are you still looking? I haven't been approved yet so I'm not sure I can actually PM you yet. BUT! If you want, I do have a few messenger systems.

If you don't mind, feel free to add me on any of them if you have them yourselves.

*snip*

I'll check back here too just in case, and hopefully we can figure something out soon!

Stop posting personal info everywhere. ~T

Samantha

Quote from: alkaline veins on December 03, 2008, 01:48:03 AM
Hello! I'd totally totally be into this sort of scene! Are you still looking? I haven't been approved yet so I'm not sure I can actually PM you yet. BUT! If you want, I do have a few messenger systems.

If you don't mind, feel free to add me on any of them if you have them yourselves.

*snip*

I'll check back here too just in case, and hopefully we can figure something out soon!

Stop posting personal info everywhere. ~T

Yes I would still be interested, pm me when you get approved!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

alkaline veins

Samantha

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]