Word Association Game: 2012.11.25

Started by Songbird, November 25, 2012, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuirkyFelicity

Tory (Yes, I think we are. I love that series. Acheron is actually my favorite book.)
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Rogue

Atlantis (Mine is actually Unleash the Night, but it was the first one I read and I sorta have a thing for tigers.)

QuirkyFelicity

Ryssa (I actually really liked Seize the Night as well. I completely understand the tiger bit though.)

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Rogue

Apolites. (Yes! Tabby is definitely one of my favorites. Wren might be my favorite guy but Tabby always makes me happy.)

QuirkyFelicity

Amaranda (She just has so many entertaining lines. Definitely fun to read.)

Rogue

Sunshine (On this much less Darkhunter obsessed note, I think we should let others start understand what's going on... :) )

QuirkyFelicity

daisies (probably should. I suppose it's back to the normal associations. Darkhunter banter is always fun though.)

Rogue

Alice (I agree. Maybe we'll have some more if I get approved.)

FionaM

Rogue

FionaM

Ritsu

Rogue

Ritsu

Rogue

Ritsu

Rogue

Ritsu

Rogue

FionaM

Rogue

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Rogue

FionaM

Rogue