Star Wars: Fallen Order

Started by Norsegod1839, July 17, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobHumph

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 21, 2018, 01:43:32 PM
You forgot some of the characters that simply haven't been transferred over yet.  Mine being simply because I can't find a good faceclaim that I like and works as a Mandalorian...

A Mandalorian can be any species. One of the brilliant things about playing them. Finding face claims isn't that difficult though at the end of the day, it's purely up to you.

Captain Whitebread

VT-49 Decimator

Vanguard-class heavy assault gunship

If we wanted to fight, these are good small fighting ships with crews of 4-6....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Norsegod1839

I'll make sure to note em down Whitebread!

What the group decides is going to be their focus moving forward will ultimately be the biggest deciding factor.

IE Smuggling, going to reform the Jedi Order, Fighting the empire, traveling and just helping people ect.

Captain Whitebread

In Xanadu did Kub'la Khan a stately pleasure dome decree,
where Alph, the sacred river, ran,
through caverns measureless to man,
down to a sunless sea.

Captain Whitebread

Also, quick question:  Are we permitted more than one character?

Norsegod1839

You can have more than one! BUT with how man males to females we have right now I might limit it just to one female and one male

That being said I'll hear any ideas. I just want to get more of an equal mix of both genders.

Captain Whitebread

I'll stick with one for now.  I rarely play females because I suck at them.

Just out of curiosity, how many injured are on the ship?  I made a passing reference in my post but didn't specify a number.  I did specify that Cinjin had rescued six Jedi younglings.  Did anybody else bring any on board?

Norsegod1839

I don't remember seeing it in anyone elses post. However it's also up to you guys who you saved! I would say we shouldn't get to many NPC younglings and stuff because someone will have to play them realistically.

Dragongoddess

Norse, just because a youngling was saved from the initial attack does not mean that either A) they did not get injured and still die from that injury or B) die later in the game.

RobHumph

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 22, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
Norse, just because a youngling was saved from the initial attack does not mean that either A) they did not get injured and still die from that injury or B) die later in the game.

Especially B... not many of our chars will realistically survive this game.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: RobHumph on July 22, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
And that's part of the fun

NihilXIII

Quote from: RobHumph on July 22, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

I do have a bad habit of killing off my own characters. Maybe I'll change gear and try to outlive you all on this one XD

RobHumph

Just don't go full Saizen on us and you can go nuts Nihil  :-)

And as for our character mortality rate, it'll be fun seeing how it all plays out.

Norsegod1839

If you guys want to include younglings you saved as NPCs you control thats fine. Just bear in mind you'll be writing for them and what you decide to do with them will be up to you.

Captain Whitebread

Already figured that. Will just need to detail the other five. If people want to make suggestions I’m open. I just wanted to know if Cinjon had any patients.

May have figured out a way to play a female but the guys won’t like it. Lol. She’s either going to be gay or very species specific with her preferences

Norsegod1839

I play female as lesbian as well so thats fien captain hell if you need a romance partner....

Captain Whitebread

You'll need to match species as well.  I'm going for one of the non-humanoids, probably a Nautolan or a Kel Dor.  Might do a gender swap on a character though, who would help the Jedi (for a price) as well as betray them (for a higher price) unless given a really good reason not to.

Let me monkey about with ideas.  Don't want to play somebody who would betray them right off the bat.

Also, I'm using a list of emotions=colours for Cinjin's Force sight, despite the fact that he doesn't actually see colours.   I'll be relying on people's posts to try and pick up their emotional state and translate them into colours.

Norsegod1839

Let me know! I'm always open for something along those lines!

NihilXIII

I typically play my characters as gay, either openly or not. In this case, not openly, as it's not something I'm interested in exploring right away unless it happens organically. But yeah, this is one guy who won't mind a lesbian on board haha

Dragongoddess

And keep in mind: In the Old Order, attachment, marriage, etc. was against the rules so maybe you can play the character asexually or unwilling to break from that rule even with the Jedi Order destroyed. 

NihilXIII

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 22, 2018, 05:25:56 PM
And keep in mind: In the Old Order, attachment, marriage, etc. was against the rules so maybe you can play the character asexually or unwilling to break from that rule even with the Jedi Order destroyed.

This is pretty much how I'm looking at it for the time being ^^

Dragongoddess

Sorry double post

Also, I tend to play my characters with more than one emotion at a time so if you can't figure out which emotion to link onto, just shoot me a quick PM.  I'm practically always around, though I don't post except at night since I've got a mischievous toddler to watch all day (except when she's asleep or supposed to be asleep).

Norsegod1839

Of course though please be aware that sex will be happening within the story.

RobHumph

Quote from: Dragongoddess on July 22, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Yeah, and I doubt any member of the Jedi would frankly even know what to do when it came to intimate relations. That and I think the Empire plot would overshadow anything like that anyway.

I don't have a problem with the sex times happening. I just hope it won't become the main focus.

Norsegod1839

It won't be the main focus no. It just will be a part of the RP. I think for the msot part deciding what the plan is then moving to execute the plan will be the main focus.