News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Where's Waldo Question!

Started by Greenthorn, September 13, 2008, 03:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenthorn

I have been asking the newbies "Where's Waldo" for a few months now and the answers have amassed!  So my question is...what should I do with them?

I've toyed with the idea of making a blog (offsite) devoted to just those answers...maybe 5-10 at a time.  Or would you all like to see them compiled here in Off Topic? (if okay with Staff of course!).

I want to say that I have gotten some strange/funny/outlandish answers and all of them thoroughly amuse me (yeah it's -that- easy to amuse me).

Ideas anyone?  And if you just don't care...that's fine too *smiles*.  I'm basically seeing if there's an interest in them beyond my own.

Revolverman

Oniya

I wouldn't mind seeing them compiled.  And you know, the next time someone asks me if I've 'found Jesus', I'm adding 'Why, have you found Waldo?' to my list of responses.  (Another favorite is 'Yes, he was behind the couch.  Now it's my turn to hide.')
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Greenthorn

Quote from: Oniya on September 13, 2008, 03:26:00 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing them compiled.  And you know, the next time someone asks me if I've 'found Jesus', I'm adding 'Why, have you found Waldo?' to my list of responses.  (Another favorite is 'Yes, he was behind the couch.  Now it's my turn to hide.')

*giggles*  And you'll think of Elliquiy when you ask it! *winks*

Revolverman

Greenthorn

Revolverman

I ment Waldo could be the new mascot

Laeori

I think a sticky of waldo comments would be great fun to sift through.

Greenthorn

*smiles*

It wouldn't be a sticky though..only important things gets stickied *winks*

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Greenthorn

Quote from: Andy on November 02, 2008, 09:40:41 AM
Whos Waldo!?!?!?!?!

*laughs*

He is a children's book character who is hidden among various scenes. ;)

Inkidu

Quote from: Greenthorn on November 02, 2008, 09:47:53 AM
*laughs*

He is a children's book character who is hidden among various scenes. ;)
The scenes are hilarious as well. I swear to this day I saw a really lumberjack woman pouring hot coffee on a man's crotch.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Caity

Hehe.. I have a button that says, "I've found Jesus, he was behind the couch the whole time!" :P

Oniya

You know, I have this sneaky suspicion that if anyone asked my little one if she's found Jesus, she'd say "Okay - where did you last have him?"
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Jester

Its Wally in england.

Waldo...its just wrong.

Oniya

Is there a definition of waldo I don't know about?  O_o  (It's also used to refer to certain kinds of mechanized grippers, described by Heinlein in one of his novels.)

Inkidu

Quote from: Jester on November 02, 2008, 04:59:52 PM
Its Wally in england.

Waldo...its just wrong.
Wally is more wrong. *Shudders* X_X
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Nah - Willy would be really wrong.   ;D