A Lewd Mysterious Mansion in Dreamland (GM-M looking for Fs)

Started by Janeilbennett, May 16, 2012, 05:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

This is an idea that I have played out in IMs, but had been suggested to try a small group to see how it goes.

Somewhere off in dreamland, a mansion exists with many rooms that have odd inhabitants and happenings. Girls in their sleep from different times are whisked from everything that they know into this mansion to play the Mistress' games for her enjoyment; they must pass the trials and challenges if they ever want to wake up from their dream..

This game is a GM driven game, with me being the GM. The setting is a pseudo-Victorian setting, although the "trials" span different eras and settings. There are a few rules as it has a "health/inventory" point system. Despite this points system, this is for the most part a storytelling game, which is influenced by what happens by the choices you make.

1. Characters who wake up in the mansion find themselves in different clothes. Initial clothing that a character may have does not matter. Clothing will be either a 50's sundress, a 1860's lower class work blouse/skirt, or a Renaissance bustier/blouse/skirt ensemble, all with appropriate underthings.  It's all right if character is from a completely different era, such as early Medieval or modern times. Age is also not a concern. It's dreamland so character conformity to a setting is not important, except for the clothing and that they are human (no elves, demons, etc). The clothes is because of Rule 2...

2. There is a "health" points system. Depending on what choices you may take or choose to forfeit, you may lose or gain underthings. Sort of like strip poker. There is a set limit on the max amount of items one may have. This varies on which attire your character is given.

3. Loss of all underwear results in being placed back in a previous area with a reduced number of items.

The objective is to reach the end of the trials with at least one piece of underwear remaining. The idea is to keep a semblance of one's self, not throwing off everything. Characters will be presented with choices that either place them in incriminating or lewd situations over the threat of losing an article of underwear. Sometimes one might need to "pay" underwear to pass a certain area. This is a varied game with a wide taste of things. Mostly its light voyeurism/exhibitionism with a bit of spanking, typical sex, handjobs and perhaps tentacles.

If a trial is "not to your liking", you may forfeit it and pass to the next one. Forfeit of the current trial results in the loss of underwear as a "price" to skip. Not wanting to take part in a trial or make a choice in a scenario results in an automatic forfeit.

With description, rules and how it works out of the way, I'm looking for three players for this game. I might take four, but I believe any more than that and it'll get hectic. I suggest submissive characters for this game, characters that are headstrong and strong-willed that refuse authority will not work according to past trial runs over IM's. Reply to the thread or PM me if you are interested. Looking forward to hear from you!
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier

GloomCookie

Ok, I'm game.  My posting over the next few days will be slow but then I'll be back.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Janeilbennett

All right, so that's one person. Looking for two more people. Takers?
Ons and Offs
-Macross Frontier

ivygrowth

Janeilbennett

Ons and Offs
-Macross Frontier

Teo Torriatte

Janeilbennett

EDIT: Still looking for one more person, as one backed out. Any takers?
Ons and Offs
-Macross Frontier

NatalieB

It sounds interesting - I'd like to give it a shot if you're OK with that?

Janeilbennett

I am all right with that, yes. I'll be sending you a PM shortly.
Ons and Offs
-Macross Frontier

Athem

Janeilbennett

At this time I'm full on characters, but I may open it up at another time to let more people play. Thank you for your interest.
Ons and Offs
-Macross Frontier

Hapto

I would also like to forward myself as another interested reserve / player in the next round.  In the mean time good luck with the rp and congratulations on concocting such an interesting premise.  Please let me know when you have more room.