Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

Police Officer...lovely handcuffs they have. ;)

James Bond or Jason Bourne?

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Nico

James Bond (as in Daniel Craig. ;D ;D Hawtness!)

Poolboy or Plumber?

Xandria

Poolboy...hands down! 

Auto Mechanic or electrician?
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Autumn52

Auto Mechanic

Younger or Older lover
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Captain Maltese

I am at an age where both youth and maturity have their attractions. So both.

An innocent or an experienced partner?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Experienced please, I am done teaching. I would just like to enjoy now.

One night stand that is so hot your panty/boxers melt off or Love of your life that is a little boring in bed?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Captain Maltese

Love of my life, no doubt. I don't mind teaching a little yet. But if said partner is adamantly vanilla then it's going to be a challenge to make it last all life. Not that I need to have every fantasy I can ever think of, satisfied.

Dangerous partner, or reliable and a little boring one?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Dangerous,

Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock

Morloki

Sandra Bullock

Mark Wahlberg  or  Bruce Willis

Belle33

Bruce is older - but there's something about him that makes me think he might be a wild man in bed.

Cheerleaders or Hooters girls?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

despickable

Hooters Girls (much more experienced)

Belly Dancer or Pole Dancer

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Nico

Pole Dancer ;D

The cute guy/girl next door or a celebrity?

Xandria

Celebrity...live a fantasy!

Comedian or Poet?

Nico

A Poet. :-) A man that knows how powerful words can be is so very sexy.

A Lawyer or a Judge?

Xandria

A Judge...just can't resist a man with ultimate authority. ;)

Knight or Wizard?

Mordred

Knight or Wizard.. would this also count as a Warrior Princess or Wicked Enchantress? If so, I'd take the Warrior Princess. Leather stretched over succulent curves? Yeah..

Since I bent the descriptions here a bit.. I keep the same question out there..

Knight or Wizard?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Knight...Muscles rippling beneath golden skin, sword and shield in hand as he rides in on his giant steed to save fair maiden.  Sigh...yup.

Pirate or Paladin?

Mordred

Ok, guessing here also a pirate and paladin can be girls. Pirates can.. so Paladins.. sure, why not?
While I dig the idea of a pirate lass.. the devil in me must take the paladin.. to corrupt their pure heart. I do love to corrupt.

A naughty nun or a mysterious librarian?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Mysterious librarian - still waters do run deep.

Someone rich or someone famous?

Mordred

I'm not into fame but someone famous.. I can picture her in all sorts of wonderful ways.

Dwarf or Elf?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Elf - no contest.

Royal or Commoner?

Mordred

Definitely the Commoner. I know, somehow, I'd end up either jumping out a window or being sent to the gallows, otherwise. *if they caught me.. which is doubtful*

Ice Skater or Gymnast? (I think, a silly question.. but we'll see)
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Gymnasts seem so much physically powerful - but ice skaters have more grace.  Grrrrrr....   Gymnast I guess.

Silly playful lover or Serious intense lover?

Mordred

Talk about an edge that I could so easily fall either way.. but the wind currently blows to the left.. Silly playful lover.

Superhero or Greek God(dess)?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Wow - you don't make this easy.  I'll go with a Greek God - immortals are so F'ing hottt.

the one you love or the one you're with?