Red ( apocalyptic werewolf tale)

Started by abandoneddolly, June 30, 2011, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

No one remembers how it ended. Those around to see it seemed to die years ago. A virus, a bomb, a war? The human kind once numbering in the millions was now split into only a hand full. The towns are mostly in ruins, major cities have burnt down to ash, some are just craters of what they used to be. The sky is always cloudy, and it snows almost everyday. Whatever happened seemed to have effected the males the most, there are hardly any around, and the ones that are left seem like targets for the things lurking in the shadows.

The wolves. No one  knows where they came from. Were they there all along, there where tales I've been told about the before and legends of the werewolf. They roam the place now, doubling that of the humans. They are on the top now and us humans serve as their food, and play things. They kill men on site, but the women they drag back with them to breed and play with . A fate much crueler then death.

That's were Red came in. Called that by the cloaks that they wear. Red is a wolf killing task force  created to protect what was left of the population from the beast. All of Reds members are trained in the best ways to effectively kill a wolf, and are given the best  equipment that can be salvaged.
They are still vastly outnumbered, but at least the Red team gives people hope that they might have a fighting chance.

What will need'
red members
other humans
wolves

Profiles
name
appearance
items
skills
personality-
history-

luphawk

I might be in, I’ll wait and see who joins but u have my interest.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Xunzar

Looks like it might be fun. If there are enough humans, I'd play a wolf, otherwise probably a Red.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Eliza

You got my attention ... I could be anything, maybe even a hybrid (if it's allowed).

Hart

Love the idea! Where'd you find it dolly?

Very much in. Either as a wolf (preferably pack leader or something similar?) or a Red depending on numbers!

EDIT: Might make a profile now. I'm guessing the lycanthropy can be spread?

abandoneddolly

yay interest

Eliza- hybrids are allowed.

Hart- lycanthropy can be spread yes.
I had the idea bouncing around in my mind since Face off ended and Tate did that red riding hood apocalyptic scene, -sighs- he should have won that show.

I'll have my own profile up today sometime.

abandoneddolly

Just an outline, I'm going to add some more stuff to it later

Profiles
name- Sapphire
age- 24
race- human
appearance-
items- a katana, and a pair of pistols
skills- She is a decent shot, but where she really excels  at is melee fighting. She is also good at not being spotted when she dissent want to be, and can pick about any lock.
Personality-Quiet, confident ,
history- Sapphire is one of the leaders in the Red team., and has hundreds of wolf kills under her belt. She is blind in one eye, where a wolf had got her in a fight. She has a scare running down her eye down to her cheek. For that reason she usually wears he hood down on h er cloak. It is also probably why she prefers close combat, as her depth perception is a little off, making it hard to aim.

She is good at scouting out where the wolves where likely hit next, and is usually accurate with her predictions.

North of 60°

Intrigued!!!!!!!!

Usually I am not a fan of the werewolf fandom, but this is a different take, as I said...

Intrigued!!!!!!!!

I do have a question are thesefull fledged werewolves? twilight shafe-shifter werwolves? or more anthro-wolves?

I am indeed very intterested to get in on this play.
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

abandoneddolly

North of 60°

Jolly good then Dolly

I would be up for playing virtually any character, amle or female, wolf, human or red human.

I just want to get in on this play, sounds fun ^^
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

abandoneddolly

right now we don't really have anything, so you can pick out whatever you want.

Xunzar

I'm just waiting a bit to see how many humans there are to ra...I mean play with.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Kuje

This does seem interesting. I'm thinking of playing a female human, someone who is new to the group, still trying to find her footing. Basically a new recruit.

But if you need a few wolf players, I can do that to....

abandoneddolly

we need everything right now.
I think your human idea would work good.

Kuje

name- Marissa
age- 20 or 21, she's not sure.
race- human
appearance- (see picture, ignore the horns and elven ears. LOL.)
items- Just a crossbow and a dagger/short sword, for now.
skills- She doesn't have much knowledge in the use of different weapons, since they are still training her. She did find out that could use a cross-bow very easily, so that is her main weapon right now until she learns more.
Personality- Shy since she is new and a little overwhelmed because of the older members. Plus, she has to deal with the reputation that her mother used to have.
history- Marissa's mother was a member of the Red's and she died during one of the battles with the Wolves, forcing Marissa to be raised by the Reds. Now, she is a new member of the group, having grown up around them. For now, she only has the boots, skirt, shirt, crossbow and bolts, and a dagger, all of which she managed to make herself or trade for.

abandoneddolly

Kate

this probably would be one best concepts for a group role play I can imagine.

Hart

Just an outline so far... but calling shotgun on the potential pack leader!

name - Was called Aaron at one point, since becoming infected he has only been known as Vandal.

age - 26

race - Lycanthrope (Pack leader)

appearance -

NOTE:Interestingly he is not as physically imposing as some of his kind, but his sharp mind makes up for it.

items - A thin, leather-braided necklace that is hung with a simple glass pendant. It is always around his neck, a vestige of his life which gives him a focus for his condition.
skills - Amongst the lycanthrope population, Vandal manages a curious amount of control over his bestial side. The training of his past life has also combined with his instinct to make him a relentless hunter.

personality - Commanding, cunning and relentless. All dangerous qualities for a predator and Vandal has put his unique control of his condition to use, asserting his dominant personality over some of the weak-willed masses to attain a position of leadership amongst his pack.

history - Once a trainee Red, the young, human Vandal was on a small patrol when his amateur group was ambushed by wolves. Of the group, only Aaron survived. Wounded but alive, he crawled to shelter where he soon succumbed to the effects of the infection. A relentless soul, he was quick to discard his old self and give over to his new life, putting his natural cunning to use and rising through the pack hierarchy with surprising speed.

abandoneddolly

I love your character Hart. ^^ sounds like fun.

Hart

Thank you! :-)

I think he will delight in hunting down and tormenting some poor unsuspecting Reds... Maybe Sapphire? I'm sure he might blindside her so to speak.

JadenMystic

This definately has my interest. I'd have to think on what I'd want to be. Debating on human or wolf.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly

would be glad to have you.

hmmm....sapphire would give him a hell of a fight first Heart.

Xunzar

*smiles and then bares fangs* Any chance we could share, Hart? Alpha to Alpha? She looks like a two-Alpha job at least...
A list of kinks

JadenMystic

name--Jolene (goes by Jo)

race--human/witch

age--24

appearance--

items--just along sword to chop off the wolves heads with, some rope she has tied around her waist, and a red scarf she found when wandering in the woods trying to find her lover who she was told by the Red was killed by the wolves.

skills--She's ok with the sword, but comes to find out later somehow (not sure yet) that she can posses the elements and becomes a coveted one the wolves seek out.

personality--strong-willed and stubborn. Has a hard time in believing anything anyone says since her lover disappeared trying to keep her safe. He was one of the Red. (Aaron possibly if he agrees even tho he's now Vandal the Lycan)

history--She couldn't believe what the Red messenger had told her. Her lover had been killed by the lycan. They tried to get her to join them so they could protect her, but she refused. She didn't want to believe he was gone Nor have them guard her. She didn't need anyone but herself. They failed ot keep him safe, so how was she to trust they'd keep her safe? She had her lover's sword and a necklace she kept hiden that was similiar to his on a leather string with a glass pendant. She vowed to herself to either 1) find him or 2) avenge his death without the help of the Red...

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly