Pretty in Pink

Name: Irene Demiar
Race: Echani
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 118
Appearance:

History: I was born on Echan, to parents that didn't really have a lot of income. It got extremely tight for them a few times.  They were happy before I came along, or so I was told. I've never actually MET my parents to ask them, so this is just hearsay. I know their names, but that's about it. Irina and Corean were their names, and I've done research. From what I've managed to learn, my father was a fairly successful shipping magnate before I was born, but just before my mother found out she was pregnant -- and I know this from knowing when I was born and comparing that date to the ones on the records I've found -- his company went under because pirates took out his largest ship, and no one else would ship through him anymore.

Of course, this left my entire family -- my parents, myself as a newborn, and two older sisters -- subsisting on just the money my mother made off of her embroidery business. This led to a bit of tension, as well as a rather illogical placing of blame for things on me.

Of course, being an infant, I never understood why my parents were always yelling and screaming. I do remember that much. My mother had this soft voice that made me feel like... like everything was going to be okay. My father's voice, on the other hand, always made me feel... well, afraid, I guess you could say.

I grew up like this, terrified of my father, until the day he came at me with a vibroknife.  I laid him out flat, partially because while he had been out cavorting and drinking himself into oblivion, I had been going through the standard exercise regimen for my people, and was faster and stronger than his dulled reflexes could cope with.  My mother never fought back, because she didn't want to hurt him.  I on the other hand had no such compulsions.

After that, he never hurt either of us.  He was too terrified I'd break him in half.  But that was the beginning of things for me.  After that, he started letting me attempt to help him fix up his failed business.  Once I got my hands on a communications console, it became apparent that my gift was the ability to get into places in the etherspace that I wasn't supposed to go.

This got him plenty of money for his business, and me a ticket off-planet.  I've been signing on with this crew and that since then, though for the past couple months things have been a little... slim?
Goals: Get signed on with a new crew and get off whatever barren rock she's found herself on, and find some adventure!
Possessions: Several untraceable credsticks (mostly empty for lack of pay), tool kit, spare parts, hold-out blaster, vibro-knife
Skills: Computers stuffs in general, hacking into secure systems with no trace, technical repair, jury-rigging

OOC:
Sexual Ons: I'll try most anything once.
Sexual Offs: Any toilet play.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

RedEve

So all of the approved characters are to be in the same crew?

Do you have a chain of command?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Funguy81

Pretty in pink: Your character looks approved, but I have some question. In the beginning the history mentioned she was in the Jedi order, but after that there does not seemed to be any fit that she was a Jedi or not. When was she part of the order, and how much training did she received from it?

Redeve: Yes it seems everyone is tailoring their characters to be a part of, or capable of jumping into pyrkina's character's crew immediately. As for the chain of command, I'll give pyrkina call for that since it is his character running the ship.

Also I set up the character thread. No one have put their character in it. I'll kick things off Wednesday or Thursday night with the star wars crawl, and where you guys will be at.  ;D

Pretty in Pink

Whoops.  Hehe.  No, the original version of her was a Jedi, and the history is partially copied from that version.  So yeah.  Let me fix that.

There.  Fixed.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Pyrkinas

As I'm not entirely familiar with Legacy craft, I just kind of decided it was a custom ship made out of a bunch of YT-series ships. It's the same line the Millennium Falcon comes from, and smugglers just love freighters. If that's not okay, I'll find a true model to use.

Chain of command probably wouldn't be established by Adrian unless someone insisted on it. He's a very laid-back captain.

Funguy81

Pretty: lol. OK thanks and approved.

Pyrkinas: Would this ship work for you? As far as i know, this is the direct descendent of the YT-series of the ship.

I think we got all the characters.

Pyrkinas

Ooh, that's a nifty boat. I'll take it, but I'd like to add a couple rotating turrets. It just doesn't seem like a smuggler freighter without turrets.

Man, look at all that cargo space...

RedEve

One minor quibble, Nar Shaddar should probably be Nar Shaddaa.

And we probably should move all OOC chatter to a real OOC thread. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list