Red ( apocalyptic werewolf tale)

Started by abandoneddolly, June 30, 2011, 09:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

No one remembers how it ended. Those around to see it seemed to die years ago. A virus, a bomb, a war? The human kind once numbering in the millions was now split into only a hand full. The towns are mostly in ruins, major cities have burnt down to ash, some are just craters of what they used to be. The sky is always cloudy, and it snows almost everyday. Whatever happened seemed to have effected the males the most, there are hardly any around, and the ones that are left seem like targets for the things lurking in the shadows.

The wolves. No one  knows where they came from. Were they there all along, there where tales I've been told about the before and legends of the werewolf. They roam the place now, doubling that of the humans. They are on the top now and us humans serve as their food, and play things. They kill men on site, but the women they drag back with them to breed and play with . A fate much crueler then death.

That's were Red came in. Called that by the cloaks that they wear. Red is a wolf killing task force  created to protect what was left of the population from the beast. All of Reds members are trained in the best ways to effectively kill a wolf, and are given the best  equipment that can be salvaged.
They are still vastly outnumbered, but at least the Red team gives people hope that they might have a fighting chance.

What will need'
red members
other humans
wolves

Profiles
name
appearance
items
skills
personality-
history-

luphawk

I might be in, I’ll wait and see who joins but u have my interest.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Xunzar

Looks like it might be fun. If there are enough humans, I'd play a wolf, otherwise probably a Red.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Eliza

You got my attention ... I could be anything, maybe even a hybrid (if it's allowed).

Hart

Love the idea! Where'd you find it dolly?

Very much in. Either as a wolf (preferably pack leader or something similar?) or a Red depending on numbers!

EDIT: Might make a profile now. I'm guessing the lycanthropy can be spread?

abandoneddolly

yay interest

Eliza- hybrids are allowed.

Hart- lycanthropy can be spread yes.
I had the idea bouncing around in my mind since Face off ended and Tate did that red riding hood apocalyptic scene, -sighs- he should have won that show.

I'll have my own profile up today sometime.

abandoneddolly

Just an outline, I'm going to add some more stuff to it later

Profiles
name- Sapphire
age- 24
race- human
appearance-
items- a katana, and a pair of pistols
skills- She is a decent shot, but where she really excels  at is melee fighting. She is also good at not being spotted when she dissent want to be, and can pick about any lock.
Personality-Quiet, confident ,
history- Sapphire is one of the leaders in the Red team., and has hundreds of wolf kills under her belt. She is blind in one eye, where a wolf had got her in a fight. She has a scare running down her eye down to her cheek. For that reason she usually wears he hood down on h er cloak. It is also probably why she prefers close combat, as her depth perception is a little off, making it hard to aim.

She is good at scouting out where the wolves where likely hit next, and is usually accurate with her predictions.

North of 60°

Intrigued!!!!!!!!

Usually I am not a fan of the werewolf fandom, but this is a different take, as I said...

Intrigued!!!!!!!!

I do have a question are thesefull fledged werewolves? twilight shafe-shifter werwolves? or more anthro-wolves?

I am indeed very intterested to get in on this play.
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

abandoneddolly

North of 60°

Jolly good then Dolly

I would be up for playing virtually any character, amle or female, wolf, human or red human.

I just want to get in on this play, sounds fun ^^
If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.

"Sex is like snow. You never know how many inches youre going to get or how long it will last."

abandoneddolly

right now we don't really have anything, so you can pick out whatever you want.

Xunzar

I'm just waiting a bit to see how many humans there are to ra...I mean play with.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Kuje

This does seem interesting. I'm thinking of playing a female human, someone who is new to the group, still trying to find her footing. Basically a new recruit.

But if you need a few wolf players, I can do that to....

abandoneddolly

we need everything right now.
I think your human idea would work good.

Kuje

name- Marissa
age- 20 or 21, she's not sure.
race- human
appearance- (see picture, ignore the horns and elven ears. LOL.)
items- Just a crossbow and a dagger/short sword, for now.
skills- She doesn't have much knowledge in the use of different weapons, since they are still training her. She did find out that could use a cross-bow very easily, so that is her main weapon right now until she learns more.
Personality- Shy since she is new and a little overwhelmed because of the older members. Plus, she has to deal with the reputation that her mother used to have.
history- Marissa's mother was a member of the Red's and she died during one of the battles with the Wolves, forcing Marissa to be raised by the Reds. Now, she is a new member of the group, having grown up around them. For now, she only has the boots, skirt, shirt, crossbow and bolts, and a dagger, all of which she managed to make herself or trade for.

abandoneddolly

Kate

this probably would be one best concepts for a group role play I can imagine.

Hart

Just an outline so far... but calling shotgun on the potential pack leader!

name - Was called Aaron at one point, since becoming infected he has only been known as Vandal.

age - 26

race - Lycanthrope (Pack leader)

appearance -

NOTE:Interestingly he is not as physically imposing as some of his kind, but his sharp mind makes up for it.

items - A thin, leather-braided necklace that is hung with a simple glass pendant. It is always around his neck, a vestige of his life which gives him a focus for his condition.
skills - Amongst the lycanthrope population, Vandal manages a curious amount of control over his bestial side. The training of his past life has also combined with his instinct to make him a relentless hunter.

personality - Commanding, cunning and relentless. All dangerous qualities for a predator and Vandal has put his unique control of his condition to use, asserting his dominant personality over some of the weak-willed masses to attain a position of leadership amongst his pack.

history - Once a trainee Red, the young, human Vandal was on a small patrol when his amateur group was ambushed by wolves. Of the group, only Aaron survived. Wounded but alive, he crawled to shelter where he soon succumbed to the effects of the infection. A relentless soul, he was quick to discard his old self and give over to his new life, putting his natural cunning to use and rising through the pack hierarchy with surprising speed.

abandoneddolly

I love your character Hart. ^^ sounds like fun.

Hart

Thank you! :-)

I think he will delight in hunting down and tormenting some poor unsuspecting Reds... Maybe Sapphire? I'm sure he might blindside her so to speak.

JadenMystic

This definately has my interest. I'd have to think on what I'd want to be. Debating on human or wolf.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly

would be glad to have you.

hmmm....sapphire would give him a hell of a fight first Heart.

Xunzar

*smiles and then bares fangs* Any chance we could share, Hart? Alpha to Alpha? She looks like a two-Alpha job at least...
A list of kinks

JadenMystic

name--Jolene (goes by Jo)

race--human/witch

age--24

appearance--

items--just along sword to chop off the wolves heads with, some rope she has tied around her waist, and a red scarf she found when wandering in the woods trying to find her lover who she was told by the Red was killed by the wolves.

skills--She's ok with the sword, but comes to find out later somehow (not sure yet) that she can posses the elements and becomes a coveted one the wolves seek out.

personality--strong-willed and stubborn. Has a hard time in believing anything anyone says since her lover disappeared trying to keep her safe. He was one of the Red. (Aaron possibly if he agrees even tho he's now Vandal the Lycan)

history--She couldn't believe what the Red messenger had told her. Her lover had been killed by the lycan. They tried to get her to join them so they could protect her, but she refused. She didn't want to believe he was gone Nor have them guard her. She didn't need anyone but herself. They failed ot keep him safe, so how was she to trust they'd keep her safe? She had her lover's sword and a necklace she kept hiden that was similiar to his on a leather string with a glass pendant. She vowed to herself to either 1) find him or 2) avenge his death without the help of the Red...

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly

Xunzar

Name: Matthias Andas

Race: Wolf

Items: A necklace made of locks of hair taken from Reds with a locket containing a droplet of their blood.

Skills: Matthias is adept at stalking targets, even while they are in large groups. His size leads his victims to believe him slow and possibly even stupid and he is more than happy to prove them wrong.

Personality: Matthias is an Alpha by any standard. He has no problem with using force to get his way, but enjoys tormenting his food/prey. If he is sure he can win, he will try to separate his target from a group (if they are in one) and chase her to exhaustion before finally emerging to play. If not, he either withdraws until he is sure he will win an open engagement or, if that is possible, he attacks immediately. He prefers to capture, but will kill without playing at the first sign of trouble. Sadist though he is, he wants himself and his pack to emerge unscathed and that means they take precedence over his fun.

History: Perhaps he was born to be a wolf. Matthias was always aggressive and yet withdrawn. He would demonstrate cunning, but only when it suited him. When he was young, he enjoyed hunting and anything like it, despite how much it made people nervous. Maybe he even liked it more because it did. He considered joining the Reds, but before he could, he was attacked and changed. Shortly after his first change, he killed the wolf that had attacked him and took over the pack.

He started recruiting, even Alphas. Anyone who was willing and able was welcome. Months later, the first attacks began. Usually teams of Reds would be attacked, sometimes the whole team would vanish, but more often only a few would disappear. They never stayed gone, though. Sooner or later, their corpses would arrive at a Red waystation in horrific condition. The worst ones had a stylized "M" carved into their flesh somewhere.

Matthias grows bored. Soon he will begin another hunt...
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

yeah sapphire could have fun with him too ...welcome to the game

Xunzar

P.S. Was that directed towards me?
A list of kinks

abandoneddolly

Hart

Quote from: abandoneddolly on July 02, 2011, 07:51:43 PM
hmmm....sapphire would give him a hell of a fight first Heart.

Don't doubt it.. but looks like I have back up... :-)

Quote from: Xunzar on July 02, 2011, 07:55:47 PM
*smiles and then bares fangs* Any chance we could share, Hart? Alpha to Alpha? She looks like a two-Alpha job at least...

You're on. ;D

Xunzar

Quote from: Hart on July 03, 2011, 12:24:40 PM
You're on. ;D

Like I said, he's recruiting even Alphas. The pack has grown too big for him to run it all. And he likes playing with his food, and sharing with the Alphas makes the toys break further. Besides, it's good clean fun.
A list of kinks

Hart

Whoa whoa whoa... Maybe two leaders working together. But I don't know if Vandal could ever join someone else's pack. Perhaps a bit of inter-group cooperation then?

Xunzar

*laughs* James'll work with anyone if it'll be fun. If Vandal approached him about a "game" the two would be out hunting that night. Especially if Vandal shoved his way through some wolves to speak to James in the first place. Nothing makes an Alpha listen like someone strong enough to get there ^_^ 'course James might go looking for Vandal to plot a game too. Who knows?
A list of kinks

Hart

Ah a lil friendly rivalry! Like the sound of that all! Now all we need is something to hunt! :-)

North of 60°

I could maybe see about being a human target ;)

Brittlby

Name: Holly Stokes
Race: Lycanthropy Carrier (Asymptomatic)

Appearance:

Items: Messenger bag, handcuffs, stock of medical face masks and latex gloves

Skills: Running. While she has had the benefit of Red combat training, and she has impressive physical and observational abilities due to her condition, Holly's gift is running. Built for speed and always wary of her surroundings, she uses the landscape to her best advantage. Inhumanly flexible and strong, she has a significant edge over uninfected humans.

Personality: Holly is an abberation, her condition making her dangerous to humans and incapable of joining the ranks of the ferals. This has colored her personality to some extent. Despite her feral tendencies and animal cunning, she most closely associates with the life left behind. While she personally is deeply contemplative of all matters from philosophy to economics in this winter wasteland, she remains a creature of unwavering focus. Describing her as "Goal Oriented" is an understatement. She is only interested in the specifics of her task, adhering to a set of dogmatic rules that have thus far kept her alive and others safe. Extraneous details are to be ignored.

History: Bad things happen to good people, they say. Holly prefers a more apt turn of phrase, that in Hell, everyone is having a bad fucking day. Tragedy in her formative years served to shape her into the creature she is today, but what truly galvanized her was the realization that with the end of the world, everyone has had more than a fair share of tragedy. Clutching things to your heart that are already taken from you are of no benefit, Sun Tzu said. You can't unfuck a situation, only deal with the baby is how she would say it... if anyone asked.

Sure, she had a rough time, but she'd met a woman without a lower jaw, who had to be pushed around in a little wheelbarrow everytime she needed to hit an out house. It could always be worse, Holly rationalized, so she never complained.

She's never been one to complain about her past. Even after they found her in the wolves den, left for dead. Even when she felt mixed feelings when they made her lose the halfbreed child of her couplings with the beasts. Even when they told her she'd turned the men who had saved her into monsters, she didn't complain. One with a kiss, one with a scratch, one with a little bit of both and some heavy fucking. Her intentions didn't matter... they were dead men. Worse than dead. In the old days, there was fear that drinking from a pond wolves drank from could make a werewolf out of the thirsty traveler. There were no stories about drinking from between the thighs of a woman who had been fucked by wolves though.

At least none until Holly started them.

Asymptomatic, Holly carries a payload of the lycanthropy virus, leaving her unapproachable by the uninfected. Under a free range quarantine which she adheres to meticulously, her condition is not without benefits. With enhanced senses and physical abilities, she is uniquely suited for missions through areas where the wolf vectors are particularly dense. Her speed and agility serve her well as a messenger, as well as her self imposed code of conduct which has seen to her continued survival as messenger and decoy.

She shuns Red team weaponry, possessing a mild allergy to silver. Noted more for her grappling abilities and improvisational skills, they are rarely applied, as she relies most heavily upon simply running. It has garnered her a reputation in the game of cat and mouse, as the fastest, meanest bitch mouse in the field.

The foremost of Red's messengers, Holly Stokes confines her questions to the most basic. Where is the package going? When does it have to be there? Who does she deliver it to? What the package is, has never been much concern for her. She's the "woman who can outrun death" and details would just slow her down.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

JadenMystic

Hart, read thru the bio I posted. When you were human you could've been my bodyguard/lover then when was changed forgot about me but remembered that there was one that was special in abilities even tho my character don't know about them yet...

abandoneddolly

Quote from: North of 60° on July 04, 2011, 11:57:42 AM
I could maybe see about being a human target ;)

If you want to make a human we could use some more.

abandoneddolly

welcome Brittlby I love your character

kobrakid92

name - Dimitri
age - 23
race - Human
appearance Refer to picture except his hair is black and he wears a simple cloak to help hide himself in the wilderness.
items - A short sword and two daggers and a bolt action rifle.
skills - A talented swordsman and marksman. Able to survive on his own outside villages.
personality- Stubborn, tends to have tunnel vision(not seeing the big picture), The last few years living on his own have hardened him.
history- Dimitri was born in a small village in the mountains. His parents were members of the Red so he knew what he wanted to do when he grew up. One day his parents along with a group of reds' went out on a patrol but only one survivor came back. He told of a single wolf that killed their entire party and that he barely managed to escape with his life. He described the wolf as common but with a burn on its left arm and a scar running down the right side of the face. He joined the Red when he was eight-teen. It was here he learned his melee combat and gained his marksman skill. After serving and searching for a year Dimitri never found the wolf. One morning he was found gone and assumed dead. He left the village to find and track down the wolf himself and still continues his hunt for the wolf.

abandoneddolly

ok, thank you for joining

I'm going to try to get everything set up later today.

North of 60°

Whoops.... place holder for now posting char(s)

Hart

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 04, 2011, 06:50:53 PM
Hart, read thru the bio I posted. When you were human you could've been my bodyguard/lover then when was changed forgot about me but remembered that there was one that was special in abilities even tho my character don't know about them yet...

Hey nice idea! Though I'm siding more with bodyguard at the moment... Just think the lover thing detracts a little from Vandal's adoption of his new life. Though I might be convinced! :-)

But I like the rest of it!

North of 60°

Ok, forget the placeholder, I just posted here....

Hope this is ok, that I play multiple chars, if not just let me know which is more convenient for the plot numbers a human or a wolf.  I am very accomadationg, I think they will both be fun to play.

Name: Chernell
Race: Lycanthrope (Regular ole' wolf)
Appearance

He has a smooth, sleek coat and a lean black body, everything about him razor quick.
Items: A rope braid up his right front paw, and an earing in his left ear (the only reminders of his former self)
Skills: Speed, incredible running speed, aswell as just all around movement.  Paws, mouth, tail etc.
Personality- His personality is ver juvenial, very energetic and very aggressive.  He is really a wild card.  He never sits still always pacing and jumping around.  He has the slyness of a fox, his wit is just as quick as his paws.  He is like a wolf on a caffeine high combined with a massive sugar rush, that never seems to run out.  He is hard to control, but the alphas seem t have a good handle on him most of the time, however, sometimes if not specifically told not to he will find a loop hole in the orders, he loves fun, torture = fun, killing= fun fun, sex = fun fun fun
History- He was always a rowdy kid, never one to shy away from anything, including venturing off on his own....  Bad idea, for a 16 year old kid, especially heading into wolf infested forrests.  Miraculously he survived, even in his human form he had exceptionally quick feet, then carried his battered bruised and bloodied self away from certain death.  He oriented himself in what he thoguht was the direction he came, directions not his strength, he ran further into the woods, suddenly he found himself overwhelmed he dropped to the forrest floor and when he got up it was on four legs.  He wandered about... well sprinted about the forest until after about 2 years he found the pack.  For some reason they accepted him, maybe because they needed the numbers, who knew but hehad a home, a home that provided lots of opportunity for.... fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Alexander Shadow
Race: Human
Appearance:Except not blinded with the black cloth, instead clear blue eyes.

Items: Colt 45, 2 throwing knives, rope, gauze, alcohol, black powder and matches
Skills: Marksman and skilled trap setter.
Personality- He is ice. A picture of calm, cool, calculatin, angles, probablility, setting traps.  His clalculation often result in looking like cowardice.  If he sees the battle is lost, he will escape to fight another day.  He is an incredible survivor, but he will sacrifice 'morality' for his 'mortality'.  This rarely endears him to people.  And he rarely cares, he is good at what he does, endure.  His whole world is based on lies, lies and deception a game he is good at.  You can never tell if he's telling you something straight or lying through his teeth.   
History-  He was born in one of the larger towns, but once 18 ventured out from the town finding it too large a target, too much a hotspot for the wolves.  He made his way to a smaller village where he stayed for a while.  Until a few villagers began dissapearing then too.  He disspaeared aswell, heading to a new village.  Here he found the Red team.  He endured their training combining it with what he already knew and recently 'graduated' to full team rank.  He views Red as a means for his own survival, surroudning himself with the best fighters can only improve his chances, as he has found that whereever you run the wolves can find you.

abandoneddolly

they look good.
I have no problem with multiple characters.

North of 60°

abandoneddolly

JadenMystic

Quote from: Hart on July 05, 2011, 11:52:11 AM
Hey nice idea! Though I'm siding more with bodyguard at the moment... Just think the lover thing detracts a little from Vandal's adoption of his new life. Though I might be convinced! :-)

But I like the rest of it!

works for me. She could think there was more even tho there wasn't, and she had him as a bodyguard because she didn't know what she really was. :-)

Hart

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 05, 2011, 07:01:26 PM
works for me. She could think there was more even tho there wasn't, and she had him as a bodyguard because she didn't know what she really was. :-)

Hey sounds good! Love it!