Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatman

The name's Hood, 'I'll take poorly made Marion Win dolly off you young lady.'
With a wink, joke and a slap of the thigh, Hood and his merry wood folk vanished to their secret base for feasting with rescued Win.
History, where creative writing was born.

Verasaille

Vera gallups past Boat and his Merry Men and snatches the Win. "I am so poor! Thank you, Mr Hood!"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Midwest Man

Waits behind a tree until the precise moment...NOW! The Midwest Man snatches the win from the delicate hands of Verasaille, and holds the win close as he sprints away.

"Rich or poor matters not does it, fair win. Only that you are cared for. Ah, precious win, I will have you safe and sound far from those who want only to keep you for themselves." So whispers the man from the Midwest.

Murvoen

*dashes by Midwest Man and deftly plucks the win away cradling it in my arms and runs to a secret location*
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Boatman

... Which happens to be Hood's secret base.
Six arrow heads suddenly point a path between Arreis' fair breasts, which appear to be all a quiver.
"Want to join the feast, young damsel?," Hood jokes. "If so, you are on washing up duties."
Hood steals away into the forest with his lute to strum a tune to Win, the greatest treasure of them all.

Verasaille

Vera loves singing bandits!! happily she dances along, keeping the Win company and winking at Boat Hood.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Boatman

The hand made marionette Win joins in the dancing, but it is Hood who controls her strings.

Murvoen

*swings down from a tree and cuts the marionette Win free as I pull her away and head off towards the blue fairie so she can become a real girl*

Zeth

Steals the Win in proper scoundrel fashion. Zeth even ties Arreis to some train tracks for good measure.

Saiyuri

Steals the Win from the handsome Zeth as he is busy with his dastardly deeds.

Midwest Man

He watched waiting for a chance to have the win his once more, but the more he watched Saiyuri the more he thought the win might be pleased to be with her. He stepped into the shadows, and made his way back to the midwest. Sad for himself, but happy for the win.

Zeth

Shows Midwest Man how it is done. He steals Saiyuri AND the Win.

Spero

Not for long, it's mine now.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Boatman

'It' might be, but sadly not Win, who has dragged her way back to the forest where Hood gives her a warm welcome and rub down.

Saiyuri

Takes the Win back into her loving arms as she flees from the Hooded Boatman.

Murvoen

*catches up to Saiyuri in a carriage drawn by four black horses and takes the Win away, giving her a comfortable place to sit and sweet treats to eat as we flee to a palace East of the sun, and West of the moon*

Beautiful Mystery

Walks in, rubbing eyes and snatching the win. Takes the win for a nice long nap under some warm blankets.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Zeth

Crawls under the blankets to snatch the Win. He then remembers it is freaking cold out there and stays put in the blankets.

Beautiful Mystery

Growls at Zeth, hugging the win against her under the blankets.

Mine....
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Boatman

Boat plays the hose on the blanket not realising there is activity within.
Never mind, the sodden pair have left poor Win behind who Boat is able to rescue and carry away to the haunted castle.

Verasaille

The Haunted Castle where Vera waits patiently with hot chocolate and cookies to welcome them home.

Boatman

No, it was the other haunted castle. The one where you turned left at the enchanted wood, just past the lake of doom.

Verasaille

Vera waves her hand over the cup of hot chocolate, chanting some magic words. The heavenly scent of chocolate floats on the breeze and tantalizes Boatman and Win, leading them to HER haunted castle. She adds in the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, the kind that are all melty and gooey with chocolate.

Zeth

Kisses Verasaille...wait wrong thread. Zeth takes the Win to hide his mistake.

Saiyuri

Sleepily steals the Win from the handsome Zeth