Word Association Game IV

Started by Lilias, February 09, 2013, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midwest Man

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Midwest Man

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Dys Astyr

Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Midwest Man

Dys Astyr

Dama

Dys Astyr

Dama

Dys Astyr

Midwest Man

Dys Astyr

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dama

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TaintedAndDelish

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TaintedAndDelish

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TaintedAndDelish

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

TaintedAndDelish

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving