May seem silly...

Started by Sabetha, June 22, 2008, 10:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabetha

Is there any way to change the order of the topics in the "My Topics" section?  Other than, I assume, canceling notification and then turning it back on?

Moondazed

Hmmm... not that I can find?  Great question!
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Sabetha

Dang...it isn't quite annoying enough to hassle with...maybe one day when no one I'm playing with is on...

Moondazed

I'm no authority on E's features... there may still be hope :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Trieste

It's my experience that they go in order of creation, so a thread created yesterday will show up below one created today.

Sabetha

Hmmm..is it order of creation or order of notification being turned on?

*goes off to perform experiment*

EDIT:

*is back from doing science*

You're right...it's when the thread was created.  So it isn't organizable at all...

Well, now I know.

Moondazed

If you were using it to watch the threads you write in you could always give a wiki page a try, although it won't include indicators of whether or not there's a new post (I just click on them and hit back if there's nothing new :) ).

Sabetha

Well...I just thought it might be nice to bunch the OOC threads and the character page threads and the rp threads for each game together, and move some of my slower games toward the bottom...

Caeli

After a while, you'll get used to the organizational method.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Xillen

"My Topics" surely is limited, and not as powerful as "Show new replies to your posts."

Unfortunately, the latter one has one one method of removing threads you're no longer interested in, but remain updated: Delete all your posts from that thread.