Need my dominant male( f looking for m)

Started by Deli, December 18, 2011, 09:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Twin love:

My character is the young twin what the parents would say the good twin. Her brother is the bad twin and of course the eldest. They where once close till they got into high school. That's when he started to hang with the wrong crowed.

It's both of their senior year and it's spring break. Their parents took off for that two weeks leaving the twins alone. During that time he began to crave for his twin and all he could think about was ways to get her and do what he wants to her.

Dear Bad boy:

The bad boy of the school has the hearts of all the girls in school. Well besides one. A new girl who ignore every guy that came up to her trying to talk to her. The bad boy of the school don't care for any of the girls he only has sex with them and leaves them. He eyes the new girl and tries his best best to get her in bed with him.

My bad angel

A fallen angel walks the earth they say he is a demon since he is evil. As a fallen angel he knows almost every one. Being that he was fallen because he had sex with a woman and killed her. He wants the sister of the girl he killed. He kidnap her so he could take her for him and keep her till he get's bored.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Trickster132

Is the "Dear Bad Boy" idea taken, PM me because I don't know if you replied to this by post