Cravings of a Flower. (Romance, D/S, Long-Term, Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi)

Started by LaVnde, May 04, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaVnde

Hello, beautiful people.
I am Lav, L or whatever you want. As long as it is excellent, you can call me whatever. Welcome to my little thread about my cravings. I try to update it a few times every year, so let's see what I can come up with! I write with anyone. I do not care w, either. As long as we arho you are behind the screen. My usual rate of writing is one post a day, but it can be more or less. I do work and go to university so I can sometimes be pretty busy RL. You can expect to get 300-500 words per post from me, but that really depends. My grammar is not perfect, but I will try and make it as understandable as possible. I like to write stories that are a good mix between smut and plot. But sometimes, I like to do the opposite. For heavy smut-related RP's, see this RT.  There are more plot ideas in the next few pages. Something I want to say already here instead of on my O/O, especially for those who don't read O/O's:
I do not write Non-Con.

Craving: Really interested in something fantastical. 

Cravings

My Servant, My Love, My Slave. - Romance, Owner/Slave, slow burn-ish. 
My Servant, My Love, My Slave.
This idea of mine is more like a concept. The Concept is that there is one character A, that gets character B as a slave. Either the slave is bought, given or stolen away. It depends which way the story goes. And then B is a slave for A, but slowly A starts seeing B as more than just a slave. They start a relationship, or something like that. B is still A's slave in many ways, but B also has a lot more free will than they probably should have.  I have a few ideas for it:

• An emperor and one of his harem. A new one is chosen like they are every year.
  • A vampire and their blood slave. the vampire might be refusing to eat, but their "children" gives them a gift.
  • A dragon is given a princess so he won't burn down the land. 
  • A noble man has a new personal servant, bought on the black market.

Something to write about - Romance, Sunshine/Grump, modern, Dom/Sub
Something to write about
They were an unlikely couple when they were kids. It is the classic grump and sunshine/Badboy and good girl trope. He came from a bad family who sold drugs and a father who hit his family. But he wants to be a writer. She is the oldest child of an only father. Their mother died in the birth of her sister. They have known of each other for a while, but in the last party before their last year she followed him out for a smoke and after she pretended to be a "smoker" and he told her "She shouldn't do that, she would ruin her lungs" he followed her home. They got together after that. Helped each other through a lot. He talked about moving to the city with her when she went to college. But then someone came to reclaim some money his dad owed and she got hurt. So instead of going together, he broke up with her as he couldn't live with it if she was killed because of him.
5 or so years later and they meet again. He is a writer but also struggles with a lot of shit from his father even if the fucker is dead. She hates her education and doesn't know where to go from here, but can't go home because living at home where she would be treated as a child is not an option. They meet again at a party. What will happen?
This can be a bit heavier on the smut.

Parings

• Beauty x Beast
  • Celestial x Human
  • Old Friends
  • Royal x Other
  • Dom x Sub
  • Vampire x Other
  • Old Lovers
  • Master x Slave

Plot Hooks

• A beauty and the beast story
  • A  Superhero story and their normal love interest. 
  • Something inspired by this video made by Hollow_VA. 
  • A bodyguard and the woman he is to protect. Her father is a very protective man, and it is a good reason for that.
  • A Cinderella Story
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

Picture Inspiration

Sci-Fi

Fantasy

Romance

Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

Writing prompts

Dark

• The sun sank slowly, bathing the valley in blood-red light, making even the desolation appear almost beautiful.
  • His voice brought back memories of dark rooms and broken bones.
  • He is a weapon, a killer. Do not forget about it. You can use a spear as a walking stick, but that will not change its nature
  • I believe in killing the messenger. It sends a message. 
  • Fine, make me your villain.
Div

• "You might want to get out of the city tonight."
    "Why?"
    "I'm planning to burn it to the ground."
  • When I arrived home, he was lounging on my throw pillows, in all his vampire glory.
  • Whatever happens, from this moment on, I swear I am your Friend.
  • She showed up at his door, soaking wet, bruised, and covered in glitter.
  • For ten years, she's been hiding as a mute man.
  • You and he agreed on three meeting places in the event of a disaster. You are about to enter the last one.
  • Do not trust a survivor until you know what they did to survive.
  • Legends are slippery things; for the glory that coats them hides the pain, the suffering, and the death that spun them.
Fantasy
  • Once upon a time, an angel lay dying in the mist & a devil knelt over him and smiled.
  • Oh, I'm a monster? Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then? Monsters are dangerous, and just now Kings are dying like flies.
  • Thousens of years ago, dragons agreed to take human form. Today they hold a secret meeting.
  • He yearned to spread his wings and fly, but they were bound so tightly that it was physically hurting.
  • She wiped the blood off her cheek and picked up her sword. His eyes followed her blade as she pressed it against his neck.
  • It was raining, with the occasional burst of thunder and lightning. He could hardly fly in this weather, so he knocks on a door, looking for the place to wait for the storm out.
Romance
  • He laughed. "My darling" you will never be unloved by me; you are too tangled in my soul
  • And just like that, the man I'd been kissing moments ago become the most dangerous person in the world.
  • The crowds of people scream my name. They sai I will be remembered for centuries, that no one will forget who I was. Yet, all I care for is how to make you smile, your next kiss - return your next touch. Lest I die, and you forget.
  • "I love you", he whispered under his breath as the love of his life walks down the aisle to the man he is paid to assassinate.
Royal
  • "I am the daughter of a kingwho forgot my name".
  • The king had made her his queen, despite knowing this would start a worldwide war.
  • The king stumbled from his throne and collapsed to the floor of the empty chamber.
  • "You survived what you thought would kill you. Now, straighten your crown and move forward like the Queen you are."
  • "All servants steal, dear."
  • He served countless kings, faked countless deaths, bided his time, waiting for you.
  • Her father, the king, made a contract with a dragon for twenty years of protection. Not that she is on the throne, the dragon has come to collect the depth.

Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

Words to inspire

VI.

The wolves

Tell me

Fuck that's good

Seventeen

I never had a chance

Monster

Kill me

You must know

Half gods/ Real gods

Seeker

You

Soft
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

New Plot - My Servant, My Love, My Slave.
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

New Plot: Journy of the ages.
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

LaVnde

Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's