Werewolves of Miller's Hollow OOC/Chatter Thread

Started by Trieste, November 19, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caeli

I have no lunch, but I can offer cookies? *grins*
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Madame Professor on December 04, 2017, 10:06:46 PM
You didn't have to take my lunch money... -sniffles-

:P

I used it to buy cigawettes 😏

Trieste

Quote from: Madame Professor on December 04, 2017, 09:57:14 PM
It's been too long, count me in!

Squee!

We just need one more to start. :D

Are there any roles that y'all are determined to see included, or any that you hate, in the first post?

Ket

Ooooh me, me! *bounces up and down* I want to play! Pick me! Pick me!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Mintprincess

Yay!!!!  All the wolves coming out of their dens!

Scott

Thanks for firing the Miller's hollow game back up Trieste!!! it's been so long... :)

Trieste

Sweeet!

Okay, I'll go ahead and convert this to the OOC thread (since everyone has posted here) and then make a game thread tonight! Any last-minute friends you want to drag in, it's now or never. :D

Quote from: Scott on December 05, 2017, 01:28:01 AM
Thanks for firing the Miller's hollow game back up Trieste!!! it's been so long... :)

*bows* It's one of my favorite games. <3

Blythe

Trieste

I'm excited, too!

Game thread here!

Everyone should have received role PMs by now. If you didn't get one, please let me know ASAP so I can get you settled in your role.

Trieste

In this case, the neutral roles win when the villagers win (so I probably should have just put them under villagers, but oh well).

And yup, you got it, Remiel!

Mintprincess

I’ll be out of town for a few days and only able to check In with my phone so please keep that in mind. <3. I will pay attention though and not hold up the game.

Trieste

Thanks for the heads up, Minty!

Quote from: Madame Professor on December 06, 2017, 01:04:21 PM
Annnnnnnnd now you are Clint Eastwood, with a hook for a hand.

D Y I N G of giggle.

Trieste

As we're starting to approach Night 1, if you have a night role please think about how you would like to use it and don't forget to let me know. :)

Rummy Tum Tum

Oh boy! I'm gonna have so much fun tonight, just chillin in my hovel watchin Netflix :D

Madame Professor

Quote from: Rummy Tum Tum on December 07, 2017, 10:16:37 PM
Oh boy! I'm gonna have so much fun tonight, just chillin in my hovel watchin Netflix :D

Netflix and chill?
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Rummy Tum Tum

Trieste

*eavesdrops*  ;D

I wanted to mention for peeps that I'm happy to take feedback on balance and whatnot. It's been awhile for everyone and also I'm fond of playing around with roles pretty liberally. So feel free to take notes and voice your thoughts. :)

Trieste

Perse had a bonnet specifically because I had this gif on the brain.

persephone325

Quote from: Trieste on December 09, 2017, 02:01:43 AM
Perse had a bonnet specifically because I had this gif on the brain.

lmao

Aww... I perished... :-(
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Madame Professor

Sad face.  :'(

Shall we put together a dead players lounge in here with popcorn and comfy chairs watch the madness?

Trieste

I'm about to head out to a Christmas party, so y'all have until I get back to finalize your votes. Should be about 6ish hours from now, I think. :)

Hmmm, drunk-narrating...  >:)